Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
oh! thats just some rash!
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Noor: Ikr!! Even I've got the same feeling!! They definitely could be seeing each other it will at some point in time & B Sr is actually shallow enough to have a problem with the Muslim angle, no offence but SRK will be beyond overjoyed! 😆

Both seem like ultra-snobbish brats so there's another thing in common!!
Let's Report Shy, for sure!!!

Originally posted by: ibelieveinpink

I feel like Navya and Aryan are gonna get married one day. They seem like best friends who won't date but will eventually fall in love. And if they both enter films they probs will.

Exactly, this!! And they're both super-bratty so another trait in common, lol!

They do look amazing together & I know it's SO wrong but Aryan is super-sexy! The quintessential Scorpio looking man. And much better looking Shah version!

If he has even half the personality his father does, they won't stop beating down his doors!

But they're never entering the movies. Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 8 years ago
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Navya and Aryan are in all probability dating cause Saif's son Ibrahim was also pulling Navya's leg over replying on one of his insta posts only cause the pic had Aryan in it too.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Navya Naveli is one stunnninggg teen and has lovely feminine features😊...might be a total blonde though, atleast thats what I perceive from all these pics..
Aryan on the other hand🥱 Am I the only one who feels *cringe* running down her spine looking at his pics😕 forever annoyed, khadoos wala expression🥱 
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Aryan & Navya are seeing each other!!! SRK's dream will come true! 😆

Aryan is super-sexy & Navya is beautiful, they look amazing together. Definitely should get together!!

Imagine how super incestuous everything would become if HR becomes Navya's stepdad and SRK her father-in law. The Khans, Kapoors, Bachchans, Pataudis and Roshans will all be related to each other then😆
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Naah..not dating ..most probably . There are better fishes there. ðŸ˜†
That school is party house anyway. Honestly, it's usual teen behaviour. The peer group of Navya, Sara and all is just like this. "Tryst" kids. 
RamSiyaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Aryan & Navya are seeing each other!!! SRK's dream will come true! 😆

Aryan is super-sexy & Navya is beautiful, they look amazing together. Definitely should get together!!

Abhi toh jawani shuru hui hai, dono ko jee lene do😉🤣
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rimi2983

If this happens, tabloids will have massive O 😆 .
I can't imagine fate of their children - SRK and Bachchan genes will mean they have to be beyond perfect

They may be seeing each other or they are in same school, have common group n hang around together. Teenagers don't care these days, specially in "party schools" of UK like Seven Oaks!!

Poor Big B, all his 50 yrs of image building is being blown away by Shweta and Navya 😆 😆 😆

what are party schools ? i thought 7 oaks was a good place