Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ._Pari_.

What's the big deal about these pics that caused them to go viral? Is it because Navya looks like Kylie Jenner in the pic with Aryan? Lol. The girl who is second to last is gorgeous though. 

first one has love bite
second one has dick 😆
Edited by Shy_ - 8 years ago
rimi2983 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Aryan & Navya are seeing each other!!! SRK's dream will come true! 😆

Aryan is super-sexy & Navya is beautiful, they look amazing together. Definitely should get together!!

If this happens, tabloids will have massive O 😆 .
I can't imagine fate of their children - SRK and Bachchan genes will mean they have to be beyond perfect

They may be seeing each other or they are in same school, have common group n hang around together. Teenagers don't care these days, specially in "party schools" of UK like Seven Oaks!!

Poor Big B, all his 50 yrs of image building is being blown away by Shweta and Navya 😆 😆 😆
FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Lol glad to see I am not the only one who ships the two ðŸ˜†

IDK both give me snobbish teenager vibes, I think they are HOT together though 😉😆

noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Aryan & Navya are seeing each other!!! SRK's dream will come true! 😆

Aryan is super-sexy & Navya is beautiful, they look amazing together. Definitely should get together!!

I honestly got that feeling at times that they may be seeing each other but they could just be very close. 

I remember seeing a pic of Shahrukh with loads of kids including his on a holiday and Navya and Agysta were there as well. ðŸ˜†

But ABSr could have a problem with the whole muslim thing.
Edited by noor321 - 8 years ago
cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
she is just doing what people her age do, having fun. Now is the time for her to have fun teenage years. It's only back in India where they will make a big thing out of it, out of silly things like the clothes she wears and all, its normal and natural in the West 
cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: noor321

[

But ABSr could have a problem with the whole muslim thing.

dont think he will, Aryan isnt a Muslim per say but mixed. SRK is more Hindu than anyone 
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I feel like Navya and Aryan are gonna get married one day. They seem like best friends who won't date but will eventually fall in love. And if they both enter films they probs will.
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail

Originally posted by: .MissStubborn.

Personal lives of celebs can be discussed, but please try to keep their kids or non-celebrity family members out of the discussion (including commenting on them, etc) because it's just irrelevant and they're not a part of BW. 

the whole forum is filled with topics on iulia who is non bollywood/non celebrity as of now..yeh sab to chalta rehta hai MS😉

navya maybe doing publicity for maama's movie and maybe maami's too😕cause everything nowadays is PR I read😊
Edited by MiniRulz - 8 years ago
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MiniRulz

the whole forum is filled with topics on iulia who is non bollywood/non celebrity as of now..yeh sab to chalta rehta hai MS😉

IKR. I'm just giving the TM what he does in every other thread😆
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail

Originally posted by: .MissStubborn.

IKR. I'm just giving the TM what he does in every other thread😆

oh that I agree..let's report him😆