Thank you for adding me, Branka!

You take care of yourself, and be back soon... ❤️

Thanks for the welcome, Madhuri!

So happy to see you here Gin Gin 🤗
Tulasi14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hell Friends,🤗
Hope u all r doing ok.I just saw the video of Pratsie, I could n't take it and I hope justice will prevail.Stay strong and love u all.
Edited by Tulasi14 - 8 years ago
Tulasi14 thumbnail
Hi Nataly,
R u around and how was ur day?🤗
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Hello Rainbowians...🤗
I just want to inform you that mama is safely arrived into her hometown... 😊 she wanted to email some of you but her brother's super duper PC is defective (always used to tell her, don't be angry with your old turtle Mishko because Mishko is simply the best...😛)
Just arrived in Zagreb and she already misses you all (hope, me inclusive... ) and sends a lot of greetings to all of you...❤️
She will contact you as soon as her brother's PC is repaired... until then, I stay in touch with her via SMS...😊
Tulasi14 thumbnail
Good Night! Nataly !

❤️ 🤗

Originally posted by: Tulasi14

Hi Nataly,

R u around and how was ur day?🤗

Hi Tulasi 🤗, I was today in an very old monastery with my spiritual father...❤️ my life can be never more what it was once but last days I feel pretty bad, had only tears in my eyes and endless longing for my son... so I decided to talk with my spiritual father, an old and very wise Monk... he always helps me...

Tulasi14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

Hi Tulasi 🤗, I was today in an very old monastery with my spiritual father...❤️ my life can be never more what it was once but last days I feel pretty bad, had only tears in my eyes and endless longing for my son... so I decided to talk with my spiritual father, an old and very wise Monk... he always helps me...

Nats! Be strong dear! U will meet ur son when time comes! Don't do this to ur self ! I am sure ur son will not be happy looking u in this stage.Please look around u n see there r people who care for u n love u!dear
Please take care of ur self .🤗🤗
Tulasi14 thumbnail
Nats ,
Loosing a child is not easy to cop it requires lot of strength to draw with in ur self .Try to do something u used to with ur son,share the love .U can see happiness n love ,rediscover ur self dear ! I know u r strong n u can do it.take care ❤️🤗 I wisih I can stay longer but Krishna came from school. Before med ware s of I better go.
Tulasi14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

Hello Rainbowians...🤗
I just want to inform you that mama is safely arrived into her hometown... 😊 she wanted to email some of you but her brother's super duper PC is defective (always used to tell her, don't be angry with your old turtle Mishko because Mishko is simply the best...😛)
Just arrived in Zagreb and she already misses you all (hope, me inclusive... ) and sends a lot of greetings to all of you...❤️
She will contact you as soon as her brother's PC is repaired... until then, I stay in touch with her via SMS...😊

Nats,thanks for the message. Convey our love and wishes to her.Tell her we miss her but she needs a change now.😊

Originally posted by: Tulasi14

Nats! Be strong dear! U will meet ur son when time comes! Don't do this to ur self ! I am sure ur son will not be happy looking u in this stage.Please look around u n see there r people who care for u n love u!dear

Please take care of ur self .🤗🤗

No one can love me like my Nono...😭 when time comes... every night when I go to sleep I say to myself: one day less...