Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tulasi14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

Hey! This is just great... missed you so much 🤗 I came each evening&night in the hope you will come for a minute or two...😳
Last few nights I barely slept... Pratsie's tragedy was simply a big shock... I pray, may God let the truth come out soon... as for me, I will do everything I can for the justice for Pratsie... I'm deeply convinced, she didn't want to kill herself...😭

Hello Nats,
Sorry for making u wait ! I promise I will come for u for few minutes .Pratsi death is a shock! I opened the IF and I couldn't believe the news I saw.I pray to God that justice is served but here with so much corruption ,don't know,what to say? I hope n wish the truth will come out and people involved get punished.
Edited by Tulasi14 - 8 years ago
Tulasi14 thumbnail
Good Night ! Nats have to go ! Take care!❤️🤗
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Hello Friends,It is tough time this year started with rough note but still going strong with help of my family and my friends .Love you all read all your messages and wishes!Madhu beautiful siggies ! Thanks for remembering me!
Branka! You hold a special place in life!thanks for your words n quotes n siggies!Vibha!my dear friend thanks for lifting my spirits ! Nats! I miss chatting with you,last but not the least Avi n riya n Padma n Biki!Thanks for all of you! You all have inspired me in some way in my life.You are all in my thoughts everyday may be you will not see me very often until I take care of my health.
Take care n lots of love to you all 🤗

Tulasi ❤️ I'm waiting for you...🤗

Nats ❤️ Just came for u Dear!🤗

Hey! This is just great... missed you so much 🤗 I came each evening&night in the hope you will come for a minute or two...😳
Last few nights I barely slept... Pratsie's tragedy was simply a big shock... I pray, may God let the truth come out soon... as for me, I will do everything I can for the justice for Pratsie... I'm deeply convinced, she didn't want to kill herself...😭

Hello Nats,
Sorry for making u wait ! I promise I will come for u for few minutes .Pratsi death is a shock! I opened the IF and I couldn't believe the news I saw.I pray to God that justice is served but here with so much corruption ,don't know,what to say? I hope n wish the truth will come out and people involved get punished.

They have done it together...this maniac and his trollop S...

Originally posted by: Tulasi14

Good Night ! Nats have to go ! Take care!❤️🤗

Good night Tulasi... see you...🤗

"I am human. I do not want to fight the case in support of Rahul." - Lawyer Neeraj Gupta

Rahul Raj Singh's lawyer Neeraj Gupta refuses to fight for him!

Tulasi14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

Hello Friends,It is tough time this year started with rough note but still going strong with help of my family and my friends .Love you all read all your messages and wishes!Madhu beautiful siggies ! Thanks for remembering me!
Branka! You hold a special place in life!thanks for your words n quotes n siggies!Vibha!my dear friend thanks for lifting my spirits ! Nats! I miss chatting with you,last but not the least Avi n riya n Padma n Biki!Thanks for all of you! You all have inspired me in some way in my life.You are all in my thoughts everyday may be you will not see me very often until I take care of my health.
Take care n lots of love to you all 🤗

Tulasi ❤️ I'm waiting for you...🤗

Nats ❤️ Just came for u Dear!🤗

Hello Nats,

They have done it together...this maniac and his trollop S...

I don't follow the news , I read few articles and I was depressed .Decided not to follow the news.Dont get me wrong ,I want Pratsi to get justice.I am battling my own issues,Try to stay way from things that disturb me.I pray to God Pratts get justice.lots of love n take care
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!

Prats' going has devastated us so much, will not recover from it so soon, she meant so much to us, she also meant friendship and strong bonding, a daily celebration of life!

Welcome dear Gina❤️, feel very empty and strange as I say so, you always gave us a home and welcomed us everywhere, today I welcome you here😕 but feel happy that whenever and whereever you come, you bring good sense, clarity of mind, reasoning, logic, compassion and wisdom with you, a big hug🤗
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello friends .
Pratyusha , you are shining over there amidst stars , the brightest one .
Edited by Avyakta - 8 years ago
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Prats' going has devastated us so much, will not recover from it so soon, she meant so much to us, she also meant friendship and strong bonding, a daily celebration of life!

Welcome dear Gina❤️, feel very empty and strange as I say so, you always gave us a home and welcomed us everywhere, today I welcome you here😕 but feel happy that whenever and whereever you come, you bring good sense, clarity of mind, reasoning, logic, compassion and wisdom with you, a big hug🤗

Vibha , you echoed my feelings. Since Friday none of us was smiled , everyone who knows her were in shock and pain .
Very strange feeling while saying welcome to Gina, who provided many stages for Prats fans , to play , to sing , to express , to share our thoughts , and dreams . I respect you our precious friend, and it is an honor to be with you at any place .🤗
Hope you reached safely to your mother's place Branka .
Tulasi , all are here in listless state , don't know what to say or what to share .
Nataly , with you at that window , standing there and waiting for our Branka .