Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Dear friends , here is the message from Branka , A tribute to her favorite actress Pratyusha , which I am sharing with you all . Madhuri .
May God put her in a special place where she will be watching us, the people who loved and cherished her!
A prayer, a flower, a candle and sad tears of pain for you, our dear Pratyusha !

Dear friends ,🤗I just can not believe that she is not there in this world ... 😭
I know all here are feeling this way even now ...we all loved her and supported her with all our hearts...😭
I just can not express how sad I am , She was such a talented actress, such a great girl... Stay strong, my dear friends, sweet Pratyushians... Hugging you all with all my love
❤️ 🤗

The beginning of beautiful memories !

Whispers of the heart to my rolling tears !

In everyone's life, there are certain days, which hold some special value. Days we wish to recollect and get nostalgic about. Days we forever cherish and whose reminiscence never perish! And today is one such day for me and for all those who had ever fallen in love with this ethereal and beautiful actress Pratyusha

On that day when I sat in front of my television set, in sheer anticipation of catching a glimpse of adolescent Anandi's face , never had I, in my wildest dreams had thought, that one day what place she will hold in my life. As I saw her on the screen for the first time, my eyes first lingered on her , recognized the resemblance of my dear one , that something which kept me hooked. There was something in her smile , my heart wished to see it unfold.As days passed by , the liking began to gain pace and so did my hopes and aspirations for her .

I don't know when this tale of hopes, dreams, pain, fear, vulnerabilities, admiration, became a fairy -tale for me!

The beautiful dreams of poetry , delivering the lyrical feelings ,

In the form of ecstatic chapters of many unwritten stories !

Eyes are displaying the past episodes of life in the form of memories ,

There ...there , the heart is singing about , the thoughts and emotions ,

But mind is reminding , it is an unheard tune of the time , remember !

Always longing to listen to a symphony of lyrical thinking on her face

And poetic expressions in her charming smiles !

And finally, moment by moment, breath by breath, as she begun to occupy my life as my own daughter -an unraveled faith begun to restore somewhere!

I will never be able to forget the day from where the story of a talented actress started,followed her journey till the end of that heartbroken young girl. From then on , unfortunately the beginning of my memories !

Pratyusha ... a girl who was intent on saving the world from suffering through her reel life characters finally consumed by suffering and silently slipped in to deep sleep .😭

Wheel of Life is running pretty fast...It often takes a lot of time for us to realize the value of each kind of people we met, and the impact of the departure of those whom we loved most !

A tribute to the great actress and the lovely girl Pratyusha ---- It's hard to know where to begin when one is talking about her . She made a well-appreciated debut in BV , as the elegant Anandi .,Added to her charm was her boldness, evident in every frame of BV as far as she was there as Anandi ,See all the feelings are there in her expressions as Anandi in every episode!

Her quick exit from BV was followed by her equally swift return to the small screen as Saagarika and then on with many more roles . The phenomenal success of BV catapulted Pratyusha to stardom. In the brief 24 years that she lived, Prats attained the star status that others can only dream of. Enshrined forever as multi layered character Anandi . a rustic girl with rural background ,with kohl-rimmed eyes brimming, long-suffering,as traditional bahu !

Pratyusha utilised her lyrical voice to its maximum to reveal the hidden depths of sorrow at the duality of her life. Her voice has been used with such efficacy with full of pathos, tugged at your heartstrings because of the way she modulated her voice. Her voice certainly added to her emoting a lot .

Her eyes express her hurt but there is an innate pride and dignity with which she answered with her well articulated expressions .Our Prats could be as zany as anyone else; she is sparkly and flirty and spunky and petulant by turns and an absolute delight to watch as she sets the screen afire as sensuous Saagarika , her eloquent eyes doing all the talking necessary there .

When we first catch a glimpse of the grown up Anandi , we are only shown her feet. It is only much later that we see her face, as the camera follows her shy gaze towards the desert sand of Rajasthan, from that first moment she made that character as her own .

With her languorous voice, and her tear-filled eyes, she played a complex character , she was desperate yet dignified, a woman unloved, fighting both rejection and a terrible dejection .Later, in life too she had been betrayed , but still she talked of trust till her end .

May her gentle soul rest in peace...may angels give her all our hugs and whisper to her how much we all loved her...My condolences to her parents...I know how they are feeling now...

Yes she is there...everywhere...but the most in our hearts and memories... ❤️
Remembered and loved FOREVER! Was sleeping there over the rainbow , like a broken song, with a broken heart but not a single regret in that pure smile.❤️

Rest in Peace Pratyusha .

zgvp thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hello everyone 🤗

Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning friends!

Thank you, Nats for the links and your efforts towards getting justice for Pratyusha. Latest news in the newspaper today is that Prats' father has complained to the Indian Medical Association regarding the hospital which shielded him on charges of false illness and who took money from him for doing so. The State Home Minister has confirmed that if the police probe is seen as unfair, they will not hesitate to transfer the case to the Crime Branch. That's the update till now.

Have a good week-end all!

At least something! It's a fact that Mumbai Police has made a big failure as they haven't tested him on a lie detector in the first few days, as it is common in the world... I hope, Minister will transfer the case to the Crime Branch, as soon as possible...

Pratyusha Banerjee suicide: Rahul Raj Singh threatens to ...

Mumbai: On April 15, Friday, late TV actress Pratyusha Banerjee's boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh, who is accused of abetment of his girlfriend's suicide, threatened to jump off the hospital building.

Reportedly, two hours after returning from the Bangur Nagar police station, Rahul locked himself up in the hospital's washroom. After several minutes, his worried relatives sent for the doctor. When the doctor tried to convince Rahul to unlock the door, he threatened to jump off the building.

Later, Rahul calmed down and stepped out of the washroom. After a psychic evaluation, Rahul was discharged from the hospital on Saturday (April 16) evening.

Either this is an attempt to display the perpetrator as the victim (he tries to turn the public to his advantage) or the police has finally started to do their job...

Welcome zgvp 🤗 here somewhere over the rainbow...❤️

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: zgvp

Hello everyone 🤗

Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.

These sentiments are so beautiful!❤️ Welcome Alexandra to this beautiful place, so happy to have you over🤗
vibraj thumbnail
Good morning!

The latest is that not to be outdone, Rahul's father has written to the Chief Minister for 'justice', they are trying every trick in the book to save their skin!😔Justice will take a long time, but we will miss our girl so much!

Hope to see rest of our gang from the Fc join us soon!🤗
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

The latest is that not to be outdone, Rahul's father has written to the Chief Minister for 'justice', they are trying every trick in the book to save their skin!😔Justice will take a long time, but we will miss our girl so much!

Hope to see rest of our gang from the Fc join us soon!🤗

Vibha I am really confused that if a person loves someone then why that person should die? That too due to depression for lack of work?

RRS say's that he loves Prat's for ever then why she detached from everyone, why she drowned herself in sadness ? Does not love heals everything? One can live without a meal but if one realises that they are not wanted or loved anymore then they will be hearbroken.

vibraj thumbnail
Welcome dear Dragice to this wonderful place🤗
zgvp thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello friends. 🤗Where is everyone? Why not here?