Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Pratyusha Banerjee's Parents Appeal to Transfer Her Case ...

@Mehriel thank you very much we need all your support.

It is really Pratsie's father...😭 this is his answer to me...😭 "we need all your support"... friends, they really need our help... all what they have from life now is to fight for the justice for their one and only child... friends, don't give up... Pratsie needs our support now more than ever... God gave us the possibility to help, we have to use this possibility...

Pratyusha Banerjee Death: Actress Mother Writes To CM ...

The Minister of State (Home) Ranjit Patil said the police administration will have to bear the consequences if their work was not found proper. Patil was quoted by PTI as saying, "We have received the letter and have asked police officials to take up the case on a high priority basis. If the need be, we do not mind transferring the case to the Crime Branch." He further added, "I have myself spoken to the concerned police officials and have told them that a letter from Pratyusha's mother means that her parents are not happy with the investigation and more needs to be done."

Pratyusha Banerjee Suicide: Revelations That Left Us ...

Edited by NatalyMusketeer - 8 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!

A hug to every grieving heart🤗
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello friends , still reeling under the sorrow and shock .
Many links , much more lies , with twists and revelations , still alluring justice , a well managed crime , now with a saint face crying for her .
So much wickedness in this world , now watching it with our own eyes .
Wish her justice , justice to a wailing mother , justice for the parents who lost their only child .
Hope Branka is fine in her mother's place .
Thank you Nataly for the information regarding Branka .
Tulasi how are you , hope Krishna is studying well .
Thank you Vibha for trying to console all with your wise words .
Madi your every post is showing how much you love Pratyusha and how deep your pain is .
Wishing Justice for Pratyusha .
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

Pratyusha Banerjee Death: Actress Mother Writes To CM ...

The Minister of State (Home) Ranjit Patil said the police administration will have to bear the consequences if their work was not found proper. Patil was quoted by PTI as saying, "We have received the letter and have asked police officials to take up the case on a high priority basis. If the need be, we do not mind transferring the case to the Crime Branch." He further added, "I have myself spoken to the concerned police officials and have told them that a letter from Pratyusha's mother means that her parents are not happy with the investigation and more needs to be done."

A much needed step from the Govt's side .
Thanks Nataly for the info .

Originally posted by: Avyakta

A much needed step from the Govt's side .

Thanks Nataly for the info .

I try to let my comment wherever I can because the media can exert a decisive pressure on the Judiciary and the Police to make their job correctly... but the size of this pressure depends on the interest of the public for these articles...

Please, do reply on the comment of Narendra Parihar...

Where was the mother when the daughter was staying and struggling her carrier alon at Mumbai?
Had the family been with Pratyusha, she could have easily overcome the emotional bumps of the life. Family is also responsible for the death.
It has become a feshion, to blame the Man only, in such incidents , without even knowing the other side . Society presumes girls are small babies and can be harassed. It is reverse also many times.
It,s foolish to adopt American live-in relation and expect committements of Indian marrige system. If one partner is not willing , or not serious , the other should get detached and move on.

Pratyusha's mom writes to CM, wants 'murder' probe - Times ...

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning friends!

Thank you, Nats for the links and your efforts towards getting justice for Pratyusha. Latest news in the newspaper today is that Prats' father has complained to the Indian Medical Association regarding the hospital which shielded him on charges of false illness and who took money from him for doing so. The State Home Minister has confirmed that if the police probe is seen as unfair, they will not hesitate to transfer the case to the Crime Branch. That's the update till now.

Have a good week-end all!