Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Good morning!

As Gina rightly said, con men plan their strategies well in advance and Rahul is playing his part well, do not know when he will meet his fate but God's justice and the badduas(ill wishes)of her fans, he cannot escape!
Viswasruti thumbnail
Silence is an ocean. Speech is a river.
When the ocean is searching for you, don't walk into the river. Listen to the ocean.[Thanks Bikica for these touchy ...oversensitive linesπŸ€— ]
What are you expecting from the court , police and media my dear friends ? 😭 Listen to her what she wanted to say ---

She is saying, -- just be there and watch me burn ,it's alright because I like the way it hurts , just be there and hear me cry , but that's alright because I love the way you all lie ,I can't say now what it really was, I can only tell you what it feels like , right now there's many lies dancing around , it's like cruelty preaching peace there ,I can't breathe but my spirit still fight as long as wrong feels right .

I still remember the sweet smile amidst a sad look on her face that day when she was present in the audience in PC finale . I was baffled to understand what had happened to her and kept asking where is my Angel's glowing smile , hearty laughs ? Unfortunately got the answer soon .😭😭

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Is this Pratsie's father?

shankar banerjee @shankarbanerje4 3 Std.Vor 3 Stunden

V have lost hopes, we are suspicious that its a murder of #PratyushaBanerjee pls look into the matter and help

Is this a bad joke or a part of maniac's script?! πŸ€“ πŸ˜•

Kamya Punjabi Arrested Involved In Pratyusha Banerjee ...

Revealed: Rahul Raj Singh LIED to the police about the ...

In the fresh statement, Rahul's narration of events of April 1 match the police findings, it shows that he lied to police about his whereabouts on the night of March 31. Rahul has confirmed to police that he was not with Pratyusha but instead spent the night with a lady friend in a hotel.

This case is surely getting murkier day by day...
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!

Nats, do not know if Prats' father is tech-savvy but if it is his id or someone fighting on his behalf, happy they are asking for justice for Prats! The Kamya story is merely kite-flying, just to grab eye-balls, utter rubbish!
Viswasruti thumbnail

Hello friends , another day ,few more lies and many more sighs with disappointment .
The flame within our heart ,that is slowly and mysteriously consuming every hope and faith .

A little this side of the truth
And that side of the Haze...
Grant me, Oh Lord, a sunny mind"
Thy windy will to bear all this pain !

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

Is this a bad joke or a part of maniac's script?! πŸ€“ πŸ˜•

Kamya Punjabi Arrested Involved In Pratyusha Banerjee ...

The wild dance of injustice .πŸ˜•
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Nats, do not know if Prats' father is tech-savvy but if it is his id or someone fighting on his behalf, happy they are asking for justice for Prats! The Kamya story is merely kite-flying, just to grab eye-balls, utter rubbish!

These days I am lost of words but agree with Vibha.

Pratyusha Banerjee's Mother Writes To The CM & Accuses ...