Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Tulasi14

Hi Nats Krishna went to her friends place . I am here

You were here and I was on TOI and Twitter...πŸ˜”
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

Sorry Vibhy but for the polygraph examination is not necessary to be arrested... in such cases, it is enough that the one is in any way related to the case... in Pratsie's case, Rahul is already suspected...after all of those facts against this monster, the police should have done polygraph examination since long...

Thanks for sharing, Nats, did not know of this, hope he goes through all tests, lie detector included and spends the rest of his life in prison, Prats is gone but he has also cheated so many other girls! Today is the High Court hearing and the papers today state that he is getting better and will be discharged from hospital in a couple of days.

Good morning friends!
Edited by vibraj - 8 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgndAnpQ4NU[/YOUTUBE]

I too have this fear that he destroyed all evidence, in fact, the police should probe this, as there were reports that the place where Prats lived, everything was strewn on the floor, her clothes, her belongings, she is not mad to scatter her stuff like that. Before taking her to hospital, he must have searched frantically for her note.
Viswasruti thumbnail
Friends , please read this , his words --
Rahul, in his anticipatory bail application, claimed that Pratyusha's parents did not make any allegation against him in their first statement to police. He said they filed the FIR against him after two days of the suicide incident, as they got influenced by certain people who were against Pratyusha's relations with him (Rahul). Rahul said Pratyusha had not left behind any suicide note blaming him for her death, and also that there were no marks on her body other than the ligature wound.
That is the case now !
I suspect , he threatened her parents too , to disclose some thing which no decent girl would like to show to public . May be video , or a stupid selfie , he or his father must be threatened them for the consequences . Whatever , there is no scope for his severe punishment in court , but I am sure in God's court , he will be punished . Wish him to suffer from Aids , because he is a womanizer .
Tulasi14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Nats,

Not feeling great! How r u.πŸ€—
Tulasi14 thumbnail
Did u get chance to talk to Branka? How is Branka and her family? Convey my wishes to her.How is ur day?
Tulasi14 thumbnail
Bye Nats! Take care❀️

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Hello Tulasi πŸ€— , me also feel bad psychically and physically... besides my personal sadness, I have last days severe back pains, perhaps a new herniated disc...
but there's also anger because of the Indian judiciary and because of the Mumbai police that actually works at a snail's pace, they really have very strange work method... that's what my dad as a former Policeman said... but me too, as a German paramedic, have had a quite different experiences with the police, especially in cases such as Pratsie's...πŸ˜•
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tulasi14

Did u get chance to talk to Branka? How is Branka and her family? Convey my wishes to her.How is ur day?

Yes, last night we had a long correspondence via SMS again... I have informed her about all ongoings concerning Pratsie's case... mama is well but very, very sad because of all the torture that Pratsie has had experienced through this monster RRS... as all of us, she deeply hope that Mumbai Police and Indian Justice will really do everything to get the truth...
Mama hope that next weekend her brother's PC will be finally repaired... once this happens, she will contact you via email... until then, she sends a lot of greetings to all of you...❀️
Tulasi14 thumbnail

Hello Tulasi πŸ€— , me also feel bad psychically and physically... besides my personal sadness, I have last days severe back pains, perhaps a new herniated disc...
but there's also anger because of the Indian judiciary and because of the Mumbai police that actually works at a snail's pace, they really have very strange work method... that's what my dad as a former Policeman said... but me too, as a German paramedic, have had a quite different experiences with the police, especially in cases such as Pratsie's...πŸ˜•

hi Nats ,take care if your self dear! That is the way Indian system is.Hope that monster is behind bars n Pratsie gets justice.