Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I really can't to understand Mumbai Police... there are so many statements against this monster junkie, even from his former lawyer and he is still not arrested... I spoke with my father, he was a policeman... my dad said, at first this guy should be subjected to polygraph examination and if he gives some evidence then should be subjected to cross-examination... but it seems that Mumbai Police do nothing except every now and then to inquire about his health...😕
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!

Today is the High court hearing of his anticipatory bail hearing, wonder why he is not being shifted to prison hospital, even if he has lost his mind, do not believe this, but if he has, it must be over the fear of arrest, rather than grief for Prats! Nats, after arrest follows all the tests by police!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Pratyusha-was-rich-but-had-to-borrow-money-from-maid/articleshow/51761339.cms
Viswasruti thumbnail
Still justice alluring Pratyusha , just like happiness in her last days .
That ***** is still enjoying the comforts of ICU , with the money he siphoned from her Bank accounts . Now my wish is he should be punished by God himself , if at all he is there .
Being a womanizer , he is qualified for that dreaded disease which has no treatment in this world .
Edited by Snehamadhuri - 8 years ago
Tulasi14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Friends Good evening,

Vibha thanks for the info Nats thanks for the links and videos.
Madhu lets hope she gets justice..

Tulasi14 thumbnail
Hi Nats,
How r u?
Will try to come online again..Take care 🤗🤗🤗
Hi Tulasi, will be there...😊

Pratyusha suicide: Rahul Raj Singh moves HC to seek pre ...

Tulasi14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

Hi Tulasi, will be there...😊

Hi Nats Krishna went to her friends place . I am here
Tulasi14 thumbnail
Good night ! To all of my Serbian friends and Good Morning ! To all my Indian friends!

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Today is the High court hearing of his anticipatory bail hearing, wonder why he is not being shifted to prison hospital, even if he has lost his mind, do not believe this, but if he has, it must be over the fear of arrest, rather than grief for Prats! Nats, after arrest follows all the tests by police!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Pratyusha-was-rich-but-had-to-borrow-money-from-maid/articleshow/51761339.cms

Sorry Vibhy but for the polygraph examination is not necessary to be arrested... in such cases, it is enough that the one is in any way related to the case... in Pratsie's case, Rahul is already suspected...after all of those facts against this monster, the police should have done polygraph examination since long...