Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: anglecat9

Don't know about you all, but if I happened to face that guy accidentally (Pray that never happens) I am going to give him a tight slap irrespective of his status at that timeπŸ˜†

Now I am going to share an important news, I think you all remember Shushant Singh Rajput-Ankita Lokhande break-up. There was news that Anakita got addicted to drinks and it worsened after break-up. She was living in with him for past few years and lot more. I thought one more incident on the cards.

But Today there was a segment, where in Ankita appeared publicly post the above incident. She seems happy and content. Wonder who supported her in this tough time. I am really happy for her and appreciate that person who ever is for helping her to overcome her emotional break-up. How fortunate we all would have been if Prat's got timely support. Forget screwing RRS later.

On more interesting part is this RRS is friends with Shushant Singh Rajput. There were pictures of him with Shushant, Gurmeet and lot more senior TV actors who are finding their way into Bollywood.

Branka and Madhu try using only one browser either Fire Fox or Google Chrome. If you switch on and off with there browsers then you will face problems.

Hello Padmaja πŸ€—

Thank you for advice, I am using only Firefox, but it is and old version, so I agree with you, that I should upgraded my system...

I know that all of us would love that Prats had somebody to help her through that she was going through...how lucky we all would be...Feel the same about that 🀬

Good Night Padmaja ⭐️ See you tomorrow.😊
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Word Count: 0

nn027 thumbnail

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you Dragice πŸ€— for posting all those beautiful Prats pictures, and those beautiful immages...I did not see that picture above so I added it here...Thank you for your help ❀️ in finishing this CC, new place is waiting for us there Over the Rainbow...😊
nn027 thumbnail

nn027 thumbnail

nn027 thumbnail