Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Memories --
Pratyusha ,had you paused for a while and looked back , you could have seen her there--- your ardent fan Vibha .
She was asked by Gina to do clinical analysis in her own profound way to convince the grieving members to surpass this sorrow , is at present stand there wiping her tears , mind dominated by heart , reasoning surpassed by overpowering pain, struggling to give solace to quivering hearts .
Pratyusha , had you paused for a moment and looked back , you could have seen her there giving you strength and courage with her convincing words... why this Pratyusha ? Why you did this our beautiful girl ?

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Don't know about you all, but if I happened to face that guy accidentally (Pray that never happens) I am going to give him a tight slap irrespective of his status at that timeπŸ˜†

Now I am going to share an important news, I think you all remember Shushant Singh Rajput-Ankita Lokhande break-up. There was news that Anakita got addicted to drinks and it worsened after break-up. She was living in with him for past few years and lot more. I thought one more incident on the cards.

But Today there was a segment, where in Ankita appeared publicly post the above incident. She seems happy and content. Wonder who supported her in this tough time. I am really happy for her and appreciate that person who ever is for helping her to overcome her emotional break-up. How fortunate we all would have been if Prat's got timely support. Forget screwing RRS later.

On more interesting part is this RRS is friends with Shushant Singh Rajput. There were pictures of him with Shushant, Gurmeet and lot more senior TV actors who are finding their way into Bollywood.

Branka and Madhu try using only one browser either Fire Fox or Google Chrome. If you switch on and off with there browsers then you will face problems.
Viswasruti thumbnail
Don't know what I did , how many pages left to finish , yes , tried to do something in my own blind way !😎
Good Night friends .
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: riya_ss9

Nado πŸ€— This is how I look nowdays, wondering where all the loved ones gone to...is there a life after death??

Riya πŸ€—
I do not know dear, I do not know 😭
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Thank you for the link Dragica ❀️

Thank you Nada for turning that link of new CC blue ❀️

Translation/Prevod:

Pratyushini roditelji su se obratili predsedniku kako bi trazili pravdu za svoju kcerku

Mumbai : Roditelji filmske glumice Pratyushe Banerjee,koja je prema izvestaju pocinila samoubistvo proslog meseca, sada se obracaju Predsedniku Indije sa zahtevom da se u ovom slucaju ostvari pravda, tako sto ce se njena smrt istraziti savesno. Glumica je umrla pod misterioznim okolnostima u svojoj kuci , a policija Bangur Nagar je optuzila njenog decka, sa kojim je zivela RRS u ovom slucaju. Slucaj je zaveden pod clanom 306 Indijskog Krivicnog Prava IPC, i policija ce verovatno u danima sto dolaze da podigne optuznicu.

Prema izjavi Shankar Banerjee, glumicinog oca, oni su isplakali dusu od dana kada je glumica umrla, govoreci da je to slucaj ubistva, a ne samoubistva, i da policija shodno tome treba da istrazuje. " Mi kucamo na sva moguca vrata, kako bismo preneli nasu poruku, i sada zelimo da se obratimo Predsedniku i uredu Predsednika Vlade, trazeci da se u ovom slucaju sprovede detaljna istraga." rekao je.

Glumicin otac je rekao da je policija iz Bangur Nagar dala svaku mogucu priliku Rahulu da sebi osigura alibi, i da ga nisu uhapsili kada su za to imali priliku. " Cudno je to da tada kada je on bio na raspolaganju policiji ceo dan, nakon Pratsine smrti, oni ga ipak nisu uhapsili." rekao je. "U stvari, dozvolili su mu da bude primljen u bolnicu, a on je do kraja iskoristio tu situaciju."

Pratsini roditelji su se vec obratili Visokom Sudu (SC) gde su rekli da bi se pustanje na slobodu uz kauciju, koje je dodeljeno Rahulu, trebalo ponistiti, i on bi trebao da bude uhapsen. "Pretpostavljam da cemo, kasnije u toku nedelje, mi dobiti neku informaciju kada ce se odrzati saslusanje.." Rekao je Shankar.

Kao reakcija na to, jedan sluzbenik iz Bangur Nagar policijske stanice je rekao, da je cela njihova istraga pokazala da u ovom slucaju definitivno ne postoji ni jedan element koji bi ukazivao na ubistvo. "Lokacija Rahulovog mobilnog telefona pokazuje da je on bio daleko od kuce kada je prema izvestaju utvrdjeno da je Pratyusha skoncala svoj zivot (kao da on nije mogao da da svoj mobilni nekom drugom, na primer svojoj bivsoj sa kojom je sve to isplanirao)". objasnio je Stoga, oni su sakupili sve potrebne dokaze koji ukazuju na samoubistvo, i verovatno ce podici optuznicu sledecih dana. dodao je.

Thank you Branka ❀️
Edited by nn027 - 8 years ago
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Kety , Vibha, Branka πŸ€—
I'm glad you like it πŸ˜ƒ

Word Count: 0

nn027 thumbnail

Amazing work, Madhu ! ❀️
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kety76

Helloo all πŸ€—

Hello Kety πŸ€—
Thank you for this wonderful pictures. Her smile was special. 😭

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

πŸ˜† Awesome... Thank you Nado ❀️...I like strawberries too, and now is a season...πŸ˜ƒ

#Heart #strawberry:

I love them too. In my garden began to mature. At last. 😊
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anglecat9

Good Morning all😊

Kety thank you for posting pictures, I have not seen them.

Madhu beautiful creations and siggies. Here it is cloudy and moisture through out, which is even irritating than the hot Sun.

Branka I think you PC need an up-gradation and an effective anti-virus. No need to change the instrument.

Hello Natty, Nado and Ivony. Hope Garima is also safe and healthy.

Hello Padmaja ❀️

Edited by nn027 - 8 years ago