Memories ---
@Zgvp ,
Rest in peace my beautiful girl ...
You're a white dove enjoyed millions of people with your game😭

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Memories ---
@Avyakta,
We bid adieu that day with a bleeding heart to our Anandi ,while she was travelling to meet her teacherjee that day on Feb 27th .
Later how many days I prayed and wish , for her come back to BV . But it never happened .
Fortunately she came back as Saagarika , Mohini , Parinda , Ruhi , as a presenter , as a reporter , as a participant and again raised the TRPs everywhere , with her magical touch .
I am afraid now , to love , to like anyone , if they departs the pain will be unbearable . That is visible .
Pratyusha , wish ,once , atleast once if you try to look back , you will find us behind you to support , to encourage , to uplift your spirit to withstand, to face any hard situation , even ready to fight with God to change your fate . We are all here for you Prats , why you turned a blind eye towards life ?
Rest In Peace Pratyusha .
Viswasruti thumbnail
As far as I know , at present we are in page 142 .
Memories ---
@Arianagrande.
I still remember interacting with Pratyusha fans during BB7. You'll are really sweet and nice, just be strong and hope Pratyusha gets justice. I still remember her sweet and child like behavior in Bigg Boss, who ever drove her to commit suicide will never be happy in life.

I being suicidal most of the time in my life know how its a desire to just end everything at once instead of suffering. Even knowing the suffering can end, but death will always look like a permanent solution to end all problems at once. People who label suicide as a selfish act need to stop as they will never understand what a person had to go through to end their life. Suicide is forced death and you reach that phase in life when circumstances and people lead you to that!

I don't want to speculate but if Pratyusha was pregnant, means she must have moods swings or cravings which is normal in preganancy. Pregnancy is the phase when a woman becomes like a child (Pratyusha was young and still had a lot to learn) and if its true that she was slapped in a mall, means that she must have been broken from inside and couldn't handle the pressure. Pratyusha entered this industry at a very young age and the fact her parents wern't with her during this phase just surpirises me :(

She must have thought to save her child from getting the abuse what she got from Rahul (Kamya confirmed there were bruises on her face and nose) and took such a major decision.

I hope accurate reports come and Pratyusha gets justice!
Viswasruti thumbnail
Memories --
Madhuri to Arianagrande
Good analysis over suicidal tendencies . But we have to remember one thing , as far as our mother is there , as far as our daughter is alive , we have no right to end the life . There is a responsibility to safeguard the sentiments and sensitivities of your family and friends . Suicide is a weaker moment's unfortunate decision , to escape from the problem , ending your life is not acceptable on moral , ethical as well as on clinical grounds .
If there is a problem , come on , we have the capability to solve it , we are modern , independent , educated , in one or the other field talented too , so by ending the life is wasting the opportunity God has given to you , to live , to love , to cope up , to patch up , to avoid , to come out , many opportunities are there around you , if you finish yourself , it is a sin you committed towards your parents and God . Yes , agree , weaker moments will be there , true ,some are not easy to solve , agree , weary to cross the bridge to reach a destination , but , if you try hard for a few moments to cross that unfortunate moment , see , there is a lively life looking at you , smilingly inviting you there to live with glory . I said glory because , by winning from a losing situation it is always a triumphant moment to anybody .
We lost a precious actress , her parents lost their only daughter and most importantly , that dreaded monster who encouraged her to end her life is the only happy man on earth today . But I am sure he will meet his cruel fate soon , not easy to escape from the curses meted to him by her millions of lovers , fans and admirers .

Viswasruti thumbnail
Memories --
Thank you Kety for posting this rare photo of our Pratyusha .πŸ€—

Viswasruti thumbnail
Since 20 posts I am in 142 page . So better to stop now with this post , with Kety's words .
Viswasruti thumbnail
Memories --

Word Count: 1

Viswasruti thumbnail
I know , this journey is very painful , but still want to re-read to make amendments with our aching hearts .
Memories --
@Branka --
Just wanted to share something... I always thought I can deal with a pain of losing someone I love, (and I love Prats as a member of my family...I will never used a past tence when I'll write about my love for her)...I lost many people I love, so I just let the tears run free, and wash all the sadness away...and they are running this days like a river...but I do not know how to deal with all this anger that I feel, that urge to break something, prefferably on RRS's head...I never hated anybody in my life, I dislike few...but never had such a strong emotion of hate and anger in myself...And now I do.. Any advice?

Spent morning on Twitter and posted some Tweets with messages from all of us to Prats...wrote the way we all feel ...added some of my old siggies and collages...Than I did few new ones with a caption that I never, in my worst nightmares, thought I'll write on her pictures...and than I came to IF, and first thing I saw was the article about RRS hospitalization due depression 😲 The man was munching potato chips few nights ago, typing msgs on his phone after he brought Prats lifeless body there in hospital...was he depressed than...Prats was not feeling well for months, some said she was depressed...was she hospitalized??? Was he looking for help for his GF...I mean, my BP went rocket high, so I commented there...I know...who care what I wrote...but I felt better...here is what I wrote...

This is the worst actor I ever saw, and far more the horrible, rotten human being. He is responsible for Prats death, hope he'll rotten in hell...How convinient to develop depression over night...only on friday evening, as he took Prats lifeless body to hospital, he was spoted eating chips and writing msgs on his phone, so depressed he was...A man who beated a girl half of his size, made a hell out of her life is trying to escape a punishment which he deserve. I hope Prats will get her justice...if not, there is someone up above who see it all, and I am sure that RRS will pay for every tear that Prats shed...She was such a kind person, caring and gentle...She never done harm to anybody in all of her life, and even to those who harmed her and hurt her she used to forgive so easily...She never deserved to be treated like this rotten leach treated her...I hope police will do a proper investigation...there are so much evidence that she was beaten and illtreated...Justice for Pratyusha!!!!

And to answer everybody's question, how the parents are feeling now, you can bet that they are blaming themselves for this...they will blame themselves the rest of their life, for not being there for her when she needed them, for not calling/visiting more often, listen more carefully, check that bas***d better...listen more to her friends...They will live their imitation of life in which all the bright colors will disappear, wishing that they did all that what they failed to do...Wishing that they died with her...I am blaming them too, but I am feeling also so sad for them...

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello friends 😊

Beautiful memories Madhu. Thank you dear. ❀️

Viswasruti thumbnail
Memories ---
Originally posted by Snehamadhuri

A star met a star , there is the sphere .
Her biggest fan must be nursing the aching soul of Pratyusha , her favorite star there beyond the sky .
A tune met a song , there is a melody .
Her biggest fan must be writing the verse for Pratyusha's heavenly Ballet .
A feeling met the dream , there is an enchanting expression !
Her biggest fan must be consoling her girl there by saying , you have a huge scope here in this dream world where every one will come back at the end and gleefully they will greet you first ,--- to infuse new hope in to her favorite artiste's heart .
Rest In Peace Pratyusha .

@Branka .
Beautifully written Madi πŸ€—
I like to imagine Seetha taking care of Prats...bet it is just as you described 😊 (see you got me smiling through my tears) Imagining our two angels in the sky...😭

You know, they say...When the child is born, first as he/she take a first breath, entering this Earthly realm, he/she cry, and everybody around him/her are smiling...When the person take his/her last breath and the soul leave the body, starting its eternal journey home, there is a peace and smile on the face while everybody around are crying...

I am missing her smile...