Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

😊Hello friends ,good morning to all , have a peaceful day !

Facing problem from IF . If it behaves like this , I may prefer to stay away from it for the time being . From my i phone I realised that we are in page 134 , but in this, I am still in page 131 , but with brave heart trying to send this post 3rd time now .
Heard that Delhi is reeling under heatwave , temp reached 46.5 , hope Gina is doing fine . Please take good care of yourself and the family Gina .😊 Thinking about Garima too , where are you our dear friend ?
Hope Branka and Nada are enjoying their morning coffee under warm sunny rays with a relaxed mood .β€οΈπŸ€—
Padma , how is your place , still raining ? Ultimately that cyclonic storm will reach West Bengal and Bangladesh , it's final destination !!
At present, we are noting the changing scenario of the fate of 5 States, results are revealing many are preferring change . Still cloudy and expecting heavy rain from afternoon onwards . Hoping that , atleast now , 4th time it will oblige my order , will be able to post .

Hello Madi ❀️, my dear friend πŸ€—

I really do understand you, but what you mean to stay away...where is that fighting spirit πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Nobody can be as stubborn as Pratyushians...and more persitent...πŸ˜ƒ Eventually, we'll win πŸ˜›

Love the siggy you made, Prats watching, and smiling on us from the heaven's above...

Hope Gina is fine in that hot weather, and all of you who are suffering from big heat Take good care dear friends, about you and your families...Hope and pray that Garima is fine, obviously she is not coming to IF...I sent her PM so she'll know where to find us, but she never opened it...πŸ˜•

Here is nice weather, so I hope it will stay that way...I enjoyed in my garden in the morning, so many chirping birds around...

Have a great remaining of a day...Love you all.❀️
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kety76

Helloo all πŸ€—

Hello Kety πŸ€—

Love all the pictures that you posted, but this one the most. That was such a beautiful friendship, Smita and Prats shared...read somewhere an article where Smita was talking about Prats, remembering those days...will find it and post it here and translated as well...
You are most welcome for translations...Love you dearly ❀️...volim stare uzrecice...mudar smo mi narod. 😊

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Wow .. I am back to normalcy ! πŸ˜†

Now I can see 4 pictures of the same by Branka , and be able to read Vibha's morning greetings too !! πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you Vibha for your kind words of appreciation !πŸ€—

I was so happy when I read first sentence but than, few posts later I read that you are
again in the square one in this game with IF...Do not worry, that too shall pass...hopefully soon...

Love the quote you posted, so true...⭐️ and I absolutely love all your creations, They are truly awesome πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Hello Dragice πŸ€— Such a beautiful picture 😊

Here is Prats in the same colors...❀️ Beautiful memories ❀️

https://i.imgur.com/t7QNsFg.png
Viswasruti thumbnail
Better to write now , at last I am able to reach page 137 , read all the posts too ,πŸ˜ƒ , hope this will behave properly from now onwards .
Agree with both Padma and Branka , now wishing the prison authorities will make him face 4th degree treatment , just like in Hindi pictures ,beating , kicking , make him wear checks dress , giving food in mud plate and water with aluminium tumbler etc . 😑
Forgot to greet Padma ,Nataly , and Ahila for successfully shown his place to that irritating person there , to behave properly . πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘
Viswasruti thumbnail
Hello Branka , good afternoon to you !πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Hello my sweet Pratyushians πŸ€—

I can see that you girls are in the best of fighting spirit today...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† I agree with both of you Madi ❀️ and Padmaja ❀️...Hope Vibha ❀️ managed to delete the photo, though this days copy/paste or delete is difficult task...my cursor is jumping like wild pony, and I am always afraid that I will delete something I would not like to delete...And I noticed that IF started to eat the letters in my words 😑

Anyway, I also do not like to see that leech on any picture...and just like Padmaja, I am trying to find the worst abuses, ever, to unleash on him...still searching...Anyway, most of the time, I just do not want to think about him at all...leaving everything to karma and justice, though it is hard to stay calm when you want to strangle someone with your own hands...Lots of thoughts and anger are coming after I read those articles that are coming out this days..so I started to read again some spiritual books to calm my spirit and sort out my thoughts...

I saw this quote and wanted to share...

Love. Took me a few years but I learned to smile at the past. J Raymond - this guy is just amazing.:

Translation/Prevod:

Bilo je jos teze sada kada je naucila da ne juri za stvarima ili ljudima.
Ali uvek je postojalo nesto u njoj, sto bi je dovelo do samog ruba ivice...
Nije mogla da se suzdrzi, a da se ne priblizi tako blizu, nagne se preko, i proviri dolje...
I nacin na koji je izgledala, smeseci se odozgo, bio je sve sto sam ikada smatrao lepim...
Jer tamo dole, bilo je nekoliko stvari za koje je naucila da moze i bez njih...
Jednom su te stvari bile deo nje, deo koji joj je znacio neizmerno...
Polomljeni snovi, pokidane niti srca, izgubljene ljubavi, uspomene iz detinjstva, i neke stvari koje su odredjivale nju onakvom kakva je bila...
Pa ipak, ona bi se nagnula preko ruba, i uvek bi se smesila...
Treba da znas da njoj te stvari ne nedostaju...
Te stvari kojih vise nema, napravile su prostor u njoj za krila...
Ako andjeli treba da umru, da bi se ponovo rodili, onda se ona ne bi nikada vise plasila da padne, nakon sto je naucila da moze da leti...

Wonderful quote and beautiful siggy Branka .πŸ‘ There is a natural aura in her persona , which always shined like an angel descended from the heaven , that awesome smile , that gained her many awards and millions of hearts ! Great words and creation Branka ❀️
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reenatyzed

i m good, thanks

How r u ?

Hello Shobha , I am fine , thank you .πŸ€—
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

A new link on the Pratyusha case:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Pratyusha-suicide-case-SC-agrees-to-hear-plea-for-cancellation-of-Rahul-Raj-

Pratyusha suicide case: SC agrees to hear plea for cancellation of Rahul Raj bail

Amit Anand Choudhary | TNN | May 19, 2016, 11.35 AM IST
The Supreme Court on Thursday agreed to hear plea of parents of deceased TV actor Pratysha Banerjee seeking cancellation of anticipatory bail of main accused and her boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh in her suicide case.

A bench of Justices A M Sapre and Ashok Bhushan posted the case for hearing on May 30 after the parents contended that Rahul would tamper with the evidence and free and fair probe would not be possible.

The parents challenged Bombay HC order which had granted anticipatory bail to Rahul.

Challenging the Bombay High Court's April 25 order, her parents expressed apprehension that "valuable piece of evidence may have been tampered with by him", and sought cancellation of his anticipatory bail.

Filing the appeal against the high court's order through their counsel Vipin Nair, the couple contended that "they strongly feel that the death of Pratyusha is not a case of suicide, but that she has been murdered by Rahul and his other partners in crime as there were several deep injury marks on the body of the deceased".

Thank you Vibha for the link (and for removing that picture) πŸ€—πŸ€—

Translation/Prevod:

Pratyushin slucaj samoubistva: Visoki Sud je pristao da prihvati zahtev da se ukine kaucija za rrs

Visoki Sud je u cetvrtak odlucio da saslusa zahtev Pratsinih roditelja koji su trazili da se ponisti boravak na slobodi uz placenu kauciju glavno-optuzenog rrs u slucaju njenog samoubistva.

Suci AM Sapre i Ashok Bhushan zakazali su saslusanje povodom tog slucaja za 30. Maj, nakon sto su njeni roditelji tvrdili da postoji mogucnost da rrs,posto je slobodan unisti dokaze, i tada fer istraga ne bi bila moguca.

Roditelji su doveli u pitanje odluku Viseg Suda u Bombaju da se rrs dodeli boravak na slobodi uz placanje kaucije.

Osporavanje odluke Viseg suda u Bombaju od 25.Aprila,njenu su roditelji izrazili zabrinutost da "je vazan deo dokaznog materjala bio unisten od njegove strane", i na temelju toga su trazili da se ponisti ta odluka o odredjivanju kaucije.

Podnevsi zalbu protiv odluke Viseg suda, putem njihovog advokata Vipin Nair, bracni par je tvrdio da oni " snazno veruju da smrt Pratyushe Banerjee nije slucaj samoubistva, vec da je ona ubijena od strane rrs i njegovih saucesnika u tom zlodelu, jer je postojalo nekoliko dubokih povreda i tragova na telu preminule."

Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Hello Shobha , I am fine , thank you .πŸ€—

its beautiful