Posted: 8 years ago

Word Count: 0

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Good morning my dear friends πŸ€—

Just wanted to wish you a nice day ahead...😊

Going to finish that two posts that are pending in new Rainbow, tried to made one last night, but the Fox ate it So, I'll have to do it all over again πŸ˜•

Good to see you back Gina πŸ€—

Good to see you around my sweet Baby, with your songs and memories πŸ€—

Hope Biki πŸ€—and Alexandra πŸ€—will be well soon, and will join us here...

Beautiful siggies Madi...heartbreaking memories...πŸ€—

See you later ...love you all ❀️

.Tatty Teddy. :

Hello mama ❀️ here is your "nothing in between"...πŸ€—

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oICaK4OeiRc[/YOUTUBE]

I'm looking for you here every evening night but I simply have no luck...πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Avyakta

The swing in this song attracted me most , so sharing it with all of you my dear friends !😊

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN3FXQQ6snw[/YOUTUBE]

I am reading backpages πŸ˜ƒ and I noticed that I missed a whole page where you posted my
dear Avy πŸ€—

Hope the weather in your area is better this days, but if any of gloomy, rainy day come again, you just listen (and sing) this song you posted, and I am sure the sun will come out immediately, just like a smile on your face...This is such a beautiful song, beautiful lyrics and messages, but I love the melody and chorus the most, it is so catchy, and I am singing it right now...Seede...Saadhe Saara...Seedha...Love it totaly ⭐️

Thank you for sharing this song, Avy ❀️...I am saving it, so...whenever I'll feel blue, I will just let this song play and I know I'll feel better...😊

Glad you like my siggy. Thank you. 😊

Hope that cold and rainy days are over ...Have a nice day 😊

.:

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSy94rxNz4o[/YOUTUBE]

😭

Word Count: 1

Sneha.Love thumbnail

πŸ˜† Awesome... Thank you Nado ❀️...I like strawberries too, and now is a season...πŸ˜ƒ

#Heart #strawberry:
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

Hello mama ❀️ here is your "nothing in between"...πŸ€—

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oICaK4OeiRc[/YOUTUBE]

I'm looking for you here every evening night but I simply have no luck...πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Cao, duso ❀️ Love the cats πŸ˜† Kad bi ti samo znala kolike ja imam muke sa ovim Miskom, koji je jedan grozni mutant izmedju najsporije kornjace na svijetu i najbezobraznije lisice, koja me ubi sa svojim musicama...evo, sada uopste nisam mogla da odslusam pesmu...prvo je vrtilo...vrtilo...pa vrtilo, i nikako da otvori, da bi mi nakon 15 minuta vrcenja napisalo:Doslo je do greske...pokusajte ponovo kasnije...hocu, kad kupim nove zivce...salim se, pokusat cu u jutro, jer sada stvarno vise nemam zivaca...Ajmo na engleski...πŸ˜ƒ

Hello Nataly πŸ€— my sweet Baby ❀️ It is so good to see you around, though you'll probably fall asleep in front of your PC, before I finish this post...This days I have lots of problems with PC/IF/net, name it...I have it...Like just now...I wanted to press Like under Kety's post (Love this Prats' picture so much, break my heart whenever I saw her with some kid on picture 😭) so...I tried and tried for at least 20 minutes...than I saw your post, pressed Quote and believe me it took Misko half an hour to open it and another 15 minutes to download what you wrote...So any normal person would gave up long ago...or...break this old box and throw it out of the window...but who say I'm normal πŸ˜†...So, I'm here...The same is with posting any picture in my post...it takes ages...So you see, I'm here in the nights, but too slow to catch your speedy, supersonic PC...πŸ˜ƒ I'm glad so much that you are here...πŸ€— Love so much that cat's expressions...I am just like that first one when I'm angry on my Misko...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Hope to see you around in my after midnight wanderings...Thank you for the song πŸ€—, and for making me smile πŸ˜ƒ

Now, I am really so fed up with this PC in slow motion...and IF is not helping either (I saw that those pictures that I did not see, (so I keep on posting them), in my reply to Madi, are now all there...all 4 of them...this IF is playing hide & seek with me)
So let me say a few words here, because this is my last post for tonight/this morning:

Thank you Kety for this beautiful picture of Prats πŸ€—
Thank you Vibha for that beautiful pictures of lavender, I immediately felt better πŸ€—
Padmaja, dear πŸ€— Guess we are all feeling blue...
Will read remaining pages tomorrow, I mean later in a day...😊

Good night my sweet Baby (you are probably sleeping now) and all the rest of starry wanderers⭐️

Sleepy BC.:

Good Morning to all of you sweet girls who just started your day. Have a beautiful day 😊

good morning have a beautiful day - Google Search:
Edited by Sneha...Love - 8 years ago