Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tulasi14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Riya,Good to see u n hope things r getting normal at ur place .U R on my mind but could not reach u ,I am sorry.I was in touch with Branka ,she used to update about u.πŸ€—
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tulasi14

Nats ,

Loosing a child is not easy to cop it requires lot of strength to draw with in ur self .Try to do something u used to with ur son,share the love .U can see happiness n love ,rediscover ur self dear ! I know u r strong n u can do it.take care β€οΈπŸ€— I wisih I can stay longer but Krishna came from school. Before med ware s of I better go.

Losing a child is a big tragedy but losing your one and only child is a biggest of all tragedies the one human being can experience... time can heal some wounds but never such one like mine and like Pratsie's parents... 😭

Give a kiss to Krishna from me...😊 see you Tulasi... πŸ€—
riya_ss9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

Losing a child is a big tragedy but losing your one and only child is a biggest of all tragedies the one human being can experience... time can heal some wounds but never such one like mine and like Pratsie's parents... 😭

Nats πŸ€— you are so right, a mother will know a mother's pain.

It is so painful to see you and Prats mother, but stay strong my dear.
Your Angel must be smiling at you now, for you are beside your friends now, standing up and crying with us.
Tulasi14 thumbnail

No one can love me like my Nono...😭 when time comes... every night when I go to sleep I say to myself: one day less...

Nats,no one can replace ur Nono dear ! He is with in u ! The pain never will b e taken away from U ! untill we reach the almighty ! Untill then u shud look with in ur self n try n see what u can do ? Hope u r getting what I am saying?love u n take care β€οΈπŸ€—Hope I can reduce ur pain.Pl take care of ur self.
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!

Thank you Nats for informing about Branka! Glad you are finding your ways to peace on this earth.

Rahul is supposed to be on sedatives and he calls out her name all the time, keeps singing BV title song all the time and doctors fear he may get suicidal, keeps saying, she is calling me. Do not know, how much is drama, how much real.πŸ˜•. Knowing the fraud he is, feel it is his attempt at acting! According to the lawyer, as stated in today's paper, he had siphoned off 24 lakhs from her account.

A fan of Pratyusha's in Raipur, India, committed suicide by hanging herself, she had a two year old kid!😲😲. Her husband was first held but released after her parents testified that she had an Anandi, of Pratyusha Banerjee kind, fixation.😲😲😲
Edited by vibraj - 8 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Afternoon friends .
Happy to note that Branka reached her place safe.
Missing you dear SS .
Nataly and Tulasi ,πŸ€—πŸ€—
Gina and Vibha ,πŸ€—
Difficult to believe , but everyone is telling she is not there .
I firmly believe that she is here , in her every fan's heart , a safest heaven for her .

Tulasi14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Thank you Nats for informing about Branka! Glad you are finding your ways to peace on this earth.

Rahul is supposed to be on sedatives and he calls out her name all the time, keeps singing BV title song all the time and doctors fear he may get suicidal, keeps saying, she is calling me. Do not know, how much is drama, how much real.πŸ˜•. Knowing the fraud he is, feel it is his attempt at acting! According to the lawyer, as stated in today's paper, he had siphoned off 24 lakhs from her account.

A fan of Pratyusha's in Raipur, India, committed suicide by hanging herself, she had a two year old kid!😲😲. Her husband was first held but released after her parents testified that she had an Anandi, of Pratyusha Banerjee kind, fixation.😲😲😲

thanks Vibha!

Tulasi14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

Afternoon friends .

Happy to note that Branka reached her place safe.
Missing you dear SS .
Nataly and Tulasi ,πŸ€—πŸ€—
Gina and Vibha ,πŸ€—
Difficult to believe , but everyone is telling she is not there .
I firmly believe that she is here , in her every fan's heart , a safest heaven for her .

hi Madhu,good to see U! Pratsi ! Will always have a special place in our hearts!πŸ€—forever!
Tulasi14 thumbnail

A mother has always have a special bond with all her children. To a mother loosing her only child or one of her children the pain is the same.Take care of yourself Nataly ! I may not be here when you come .β€οΈπŸ€—

Viswasruti thumbnail

Falling leaves hiding the path so quietly, from where she traveled from life to far off !

Flowing tears tearing the mind and paved the way for the beginning of painful memories .

The light declined and we all fell in to silence , darkness seems to fall from the sky at once ,

It comes so quickly , shaken us and we shocked to gag , so numb ,a silent pause ,

Rolling thoughts throwing the heart in to a deep pit , where there is no way out ,

Preventing us to move forward ,yes , we all know , there is nothing to feel except emptiness !

We at present want justice to our beloved Pratyusha .