Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Emptyheart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: bips

^^^^ lol ... the naagin dayan trend is like the height of stupidity

... recommendation - watch zindagi gulzaar hai - thats a fantastic show. Humsafar was huge craze but i would rate ZGH higher ...

i honestly don;t remember any else... there were a few comic/ light ones so other ppl can suggest ... but majority are this dukhyari, bechaari, sansaar ki maari types shows

Nangin has highest TRP's its @no1 position
DeliciousDevil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
More thn Pakistan and Indian serials, Korean serials are better.
DeliciousDevil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rimi2983

I haven't seen any pakistani serial...

Where should I start from? My source is only online, so please suggest something that I can find online...

You should watch fawad & mahira show. Not sure about the name 'Humsafar' maybe. For me that was the only worth watching show.
952723 thumbnail
few years back i saw pakistani roadies i.e. Living on the edge.
Boy now thats what you call reality tv. Great stuff. No bullshiiters like raghu and ram. Made on a very modest budget. The guy waqar zakka's humor was mind-blowing. I lol'ed countless of times. Real slaps, real fights, real stuff.

Best parts were auditions. One time he called 30-40 guys in the room and told them if you want to be selected you have to get your head shaved. 10-15left, rest got their heads shaved. Then he was like too many people shaved their heads. So now we will have a dare and whoever wins will go ahead. Proper KLPD.
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
When i started watching Pakistani serials i really liked them . But now i think they also have the same usual crap family drama with marriage, kitchen politics , after marriage problems , evil women , other woman/man etc..
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I like Maat - the story of two sisters and how they both are so different from each other.

but yeah Indian dramas are too ott for my liking I barely watch anything anymore e
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Rimi - Watch Humsafar, Zindagi Gulzar Hai, Mera Naseeb, Pyaare Afzal, Daam. These are the best of best serials.
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I loved zindagi Gulzar hai the most. One of the finest show I have seen & these days I am watching kuch pyaar ke paagalpan bhi tha. The best part is they end within 24-25 epis only.
791198 thumbnail
If I am in the mood to watch Desi flavor, I either watch BW movies or Pakistani serials. I have zero tolerance for Indian tv shows. That says a lot. The best thing about Pakistani shows is the fact that even if they are horrible, you know they will end in 20-25 episodes so it is much easier to get through. Watching Indian soaps( last one I watched to completion was Kasautii more than a decade or so ago) is like a slow painful death...never ending.
791198 thumbnail
One Pakistani show I would recommend is Kankar. I loved the progressive ending! Sonam Baloch is fantastic. Usually she picks great scripts.

I also liked Man O Salwa, most non-Pakistani people do not know about this one although the ending did piss me off to no end but keeping the cultural differences in mind, I guess it made sense. It still was a great show.
Edited by Chameli_billi - 8 years ago