Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Agreed but it's been a while i watched any good serial. They are slowly being very stereotyped and that gets boring.
Mann Mayal seems fantastic and then it has Hamza😳
rimi2983 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I haven't seen any pakistani serial...

Where should I start from? My source is only online, so please suggest something that I can find online...

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
They were good only in the beginning ... Now you realise they are even more bakwaas ...

here all misery is condensed in 25 episodes ... by 3rd ep girl is married, my 5th she is tortured, by 7th there is a second marriage for the pati parmeshwar

romance is zero. happy moments are zero. that way at least indian serials are better - you get extended happy romantic tracks before all goes to hell

just a few are good ... the same can be said of indian serials too ...
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rimi2983

Where should I start from? My source is only online, so please suggest something that I can find online...

Switch to Zindagi Channel.
rimi2983 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .MissStubborn.

Switch to Zindagi Channel.

Don't have Zindagi channel ...but will try online

rimi2983 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

They were good only in the beginning ... Now you realise they are even more bakwaas ...

here all misery is condensed in 25 episodes ... by 3rd ep girl is married, my 5th she is tortured, by 7th there is a second marriage for the pati parmeshwar

romance is zero. happy moments are zero. that way at least indian serials are better - you get extended happy romantic tracks before all goes to hell

Whaaat

Can you suggest one show please.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Start with Zindagi Gulzar Hai on this YT channel

Originally posted by: bips

I agree with you. They are pretty much like Indian shows but condensed to less episodes. Majority are remakes of old Indian shows or Indian films, But few like ZGH are good. Also so far they havent gone down to nagin, dayan levels.
Edited by .Hajmola. - 8 years ago
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
^^^^ lol ... the naagin dayan trend is like the height of stupidity

... recommendation - watch zindagi gulzaar hai - thats a fantastic show. Humsafar was huge craze but i would rate ZGH higher ...

i honestly don;t remember any else... there were a few comic/ light ones so other ppl can suggest ... but majority are this dukhyari, bechaari, sansaar ki maari types shows
Emptyheart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Start with zindagi gulzaar hai... BTW this is the only Pakistani series I know..

Yaaar I miss Sumit Sambhal Lega 😭