Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I don't like either Abro or Tere Mere Beech. I left TMB after the first 2 episodes.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
^Really? I couldn't last on it from the first 2 episodes itself. Maybe I will catch up on it one day.
well I like it better than the other shows Hum TV is showing which are all repetitive
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
^Majority of Pakistani drama's these days are repetitive though some are very good. I only like the fact they're finite and not OTT.
ILoveFERNANDO thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

I agree, i feel like im watching way too many dramas.

Bhai, Naraaz, bheegi palkein, Mann Mayal, Mera yaar mila dey, gul e rana, tum mere kya ho, tere mere beech

Waiting for dillagi and the one with aiza and imran

that's much? I watch 7, but I think that's too less! I watch 1 drama every day, but I want to watch 2 every day...

Mere Yaar Miladey
Mann Mayal
Hasratein (PTV serial)
Tum Mere Kya Ho
Bheegi Palkein
Tere Mere Beech
Abro

I was watching Gul E Rana too, but it's so weird and boring! Gave up after the 10th episode. Naraaz was also boring, so dropped that too. Preet Na Kariyo Koi as boring as Sadqay Tumharay so dropped that too.

Need more!!! Pakeeza starts tomorrow, and looking forward to Dillagi and Tum Kon Piya 😳
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I'm watching
Tum Mere Kya Ho
Bheegi Palkein
Guzaarish
Mera Yaar Miladay

Gul E Rana is too depressing now, I'm thinking of leaving and will continued it when it's finished. I did the same with Sadqay Tumhare in he past that itself was an average drama. I expected better from both.

Edited by Simplypriceless - 8 years ago
You can add teri meri jodi, guzaarish and bekasoor to your list
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am ashamed to say that I watch all of the above. Some I like lot I FF and lot I just skip to every other episode or so to keep up with story. Some I watch to see how low story can go , level of pathetic characters
Someone mentioned about Abro that the lead is to be well hated character and she fits the role perfect.
Gul e Rana want to see to the low level of male schulvinstic pig Adil can get to be. Gul e Rana I feel pity and angry for why is she putting up with this crap.
There mere beech mein feel it's about time the lead catches up to reality and more punishments for loved ones to watch her suffer. She maybe the one who got cheated but parents are the one who is hurting much more by watching child suffer. This is a how to torture your family drama.
Anyone watching dil tere naam? Everyone is selfish to a point story. See how leads do??
Naraz is blah blah blah. Less than impressed with the story. Seems like the makes are Narayan with us and don't want to entertain us. Lol
Bhai seems like outside gunda ghar mein guske terrorizing you. No one can be this jahil to ruin sister's life. I am not impressed with my fav male actor's performance in this show. He looks fake Bhai more irritating that scary. Too old to be tapori

Edited by cimba - 8 years ago
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Someone send me link for Teri meri Jodi. Gujarati vs Punjabi. Story hits home desi style. Lol
.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am watching Man mayal and Mera yaar miladey./.. Both are good and hope they mantain there place and not turn into crap later on. I have more fare for Man mayal as it have potential to turn into crap later on. (hope I am proven wrong) thinking of starting Teri meri Jodi & Tum mere Kya ho soon,