Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -Dellz-

I am stuck is that how to show the goon pushing Khushi and she falls and hits her head but she is 8 month pregnant .
As I want to show that Khushi losses her memory but the baby is saved but under observation .Because I want to show Khushi changed and to show Arnav her new side and make him jealous. That I will show that Khushi was acting that she lost her memory but just got a head a small injury. But the fall was real .

Okay... but you said that you want to show her as being mentally unstable. So.. which one is it? Did she lose her memory and is putting up an act to make him jealous or did she become insane and is on a quest to find her child?
not.here thumbnail
In terms of word length how long is an OS supposed to be.
I have an idea for one but I am not sure if it will actually fit the definition of an OS.

Thanks in advance

Arya
asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cortana

In terms of word length how long is an OS supposed to be.
I have an idea for one but I am not sure if it will actually fit the definition of an OS.

Thanks in advance

Arya

There is no fixed word requirement for how long an OS should be. It can be as long as you would like it to be. What matters the most is that your final product is published in one posting. That's what makes it a one-shot. The length is irrelevant.
not.here thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

There is no fixed word requirement for how long an OS should be. It can be as long as you would like it to be. What matters the most is that your final product is published in one posting. That's what makes it a one-shot. The length is irrelevant.

Ah! Thank you very much. 😊
pillowtalk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
what is the meaning of dark fiction?
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: laughingpearls

Dark fiction usually refers to horror genre...
pillowtalk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
what is horror... is it involving only ghosts... souls...spirits...or the gutter ones and mature ones...
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail

what is horror... is it involving only ghosts... souls...spirits...or the gutter ones and mature ones...

Mature / Gutter ones are called erotic fiction...here in IF they give the suffix 18+ near the title...Dark Fiction can involve murder, deaths and such too...
asmaanixx thumbnail

Dark fiction refers to anything that displays a horrific nature that incites fear in the minds of the readers. This horror may be produced through supernatural elements (ghosts, vampires, etc.) or may take on the form of showcasing the evil side of a human (murders, rape, etc.) Typically, a bleak side of a person or society is depicted.

Generally the fiction is written for mature readers (18+) but that is entirely up to the writer's discretion. A dark fiction may be written without graphic detailing and may be read by a younger audience. 
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Dark fiction refers to anything that displays a horrific nature that incites fear in the minds of the readers. This horror may be produced through supernatural elements (ghosts, vampires, etc.) or may take on the form of showcasing the evil side of a human (murders, rape, etc.) Typically, a bleak side of a person or society is depicted.

Generally the fiction is written for mature readers (18+) but that is entirely up to the writer's discretion. A dark fiction may be written without graphic detailing and may be read by a younger audience. 

Perfect explanation!! I hope @laughingpearls got a clear idea now