Writer To [Reader] Writer #2

Posted: 8 years ago

This thread is dedicated to writers and readers that may aspire to become writers at some point or another. It'll allow writers to get advice or seek help from other writers on this website. The thread will serve many purposes, here's a few:

--> If you are suffering from writer's block and require assistance as to how to continue your story, please post a short and concise summary of your story to the point that you are stuck at.

--> If you are a new writer, and are unsure of where to begin or how to advertise your story in order to get more readers interested, feel free to seek out writers that are established enough at this forum to lend you a hand! New writers also tend to request for suggestions for the titles of their fan fictions based on a summary of the concept. It's definitely a great way to get an idea of where to start.

--> Despite your best efforts to write out a particular scene for your upcoming chapter or update, you're unable to pen it out the way you'd like it to be. Authors are encouraged to request another writer to write that scene out for them (and credit that writer in the actual update), instead of stealing someone's existing work.

--> If you've "borrowed" a sentence (or more) from another story and you're concerned that it may constitute as plagiarism, don't hesitate to express your concern here! Your fellow members will surely help you out. The same goes for any "steamy" scenes you may have written out for your upcoming chapter.

--> If writers have any concepts that they cannot write on due to a lack of time but would love to put it out there for others to pick up, go ahead and post your suggestions here.

Once again, the Fan Fiction Development Team highly encourages aspiring writers to make use of this thread for any assistance you may require in either a) starting to write your own story or b) continuing a story you have started. Please avoid other methods such as plagiarism. It will result in disciplinary action against you.

thread#1
Graphics credit: -Koeli_Appy-

--> Words Often Confused <--
For example: "advice" and "advise".

--> A Shwetzy Guide: How to PROPERLY write an OS/FF/SS <--
A detailed explanation of the difference between 'script format' writing and 'story format' writing.

--> Fan Fictions Creativity Shop <--
The team you approach from whom you may request for graphics for your stories.

--> General Complaints/Requests/Inquiries Thread <--
All sorts of requests that members may have for the FF DT are to be posted in this thread.

--> Online Word Count Tool <--
An easy tool that can assist you when you want to participate in writing contests across IF.

-->
Concept v/s Plot <--
This massive yet easily confused distinction that can prevent you from being accused of plagiarism.

--> How To Promote FFs <--
A suggestion as to how you can increase the number of readers from a fellow writer.

--> Legal Explanation On Plagiarism <--
An easy to follow quick explanation of 'plagiarism' in legal terms by a fellow member.
Hey i have thought of writing an ff on armaan ridhima and have already posted about its info now i wanr readers for it plz help
Hey I want a help for the title of my story n how to start it.     Summary-well this story is clg love story,where a boy n girl meet each other and end up falling for each other though they were totally different but due to some circumstance they both gets separated and then almost after complete two years they meet up again but this time the girl is all set to get married to her childhood friends but still the boys decides to win back his love
Originally posted by Deepi18

Hey i have thought of writing an ff on armaan ridhima and have already posted about its info now i wanr readers for it plz help

You may try posting it in the DMG forum. :)
Originally posted by _RagNaMyLove_

Hey I want a help for the title of my story n how to start it.     Summary-well this story is clg love story,where a boy n girl meet each other and end up falling for each other though they were totally different but due to some circumstance they both gets separated and then almost after complete two years they meet up again but this time the girl is all set to get married to her childhood friends but still the boys decides to win back his love

Why don't you begin the story with them already being friends and show how they first met, and their differences in flashbacks. The flashbacks may occur during their separation and wonder if they were meant to be in a relationship in the first place. 

Then the two year leap occurs and the rest of the story as you wish to proceed.

Suggestion for a title: The Eclipse of the Heart
Can anyone plz provide me a list of completed AR fanfics.. (Armaan ridhima)
Originally posted by Violet_orchid

Can anyone plz provide me a list of completed AR fanfics.. (Armaan ridhima)

You can check through this list: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1435455
Originally posted by asmaanixx

You can check through this list: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1435455

Thank u😊
Hi..I am Naina

I started an Arshi SS yesterday, but I got almost nil response..But then I noticed that we can ask other writers to advertise/promote our stories to get a maximum response..

Please tell, which writer/writers I should contact for the same..I am new to this forum (Fan Fictions) and its my first ever SS on Arshi..I have written other couples FFs/SS in some other forums in I-F, so I need help for this one..