arushi18 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi everyone. I have made my first attempt at writing with an Arshi OS

Hope you read it and share your thoughts
DellzPM thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Okay... but you said that you want to show her as being mentally unstable. So.. which one is it? Did she lose her memory and is putting up an act to make him jealous or did she become insane and is on a quest to find her child?

Yes she is shown she loses her memory and puts an act to make him get jealous and also is on a quest to find her child 
pillowtalk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I HOPE YOU READ THESE AND COMMENTED, IF NOT PLEASE DO IT NOW AND LET ME KNOW HOW IT IS...

FOR FACEBOOK PAGE LAUGHING PEARLS fb page

... ...

THE CHALLENGE. ASYA

THE CHALLENGE. MAANEET

BETRAYAL...BY WHOM. MAANEET

TS: UNCHANGED LOVE MAANEET

SWADARSH THE CHALLENGE

SWADARSH OS: DAHLEEZ

kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I wish to post a short story that I had left incomplete two years ago. But I need the help of an FF veteran - writer or reader  - to tell me if I need to add "mature" or "18+" in the title. I haven't been active on this forum for a very long time, so I'm not familiar with its rules anymore. If any kind soul on this forum is up to it, I could send the relevant part (barely 1.5 pages long) via pm. The kind soul could go through it and clarify my doubt, and earn some good karma in the process :)
pillowtalk thumbnail
I am writing a fiction... I need help in forming words... the opening scene will be in a movie theatre where everyone present there watches with bated breath... the movie shows hero in hospital and finally waking up and fights with the goons and bring back the heroine...and film shows a end note with hero heroine being together... now everyone in the theatre must cheer for the movie...from the audience my plot hero must be shown who is really enjoying the film...and cheering...can anybody help me by forming the words please... please...please...
kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kautilya04

I wish to post a short story that I had left incomplete two years ago. But I need the help of an FF veteran - writer or reader  - to tell me if I need to add "mature" or "18+" in the title. I haven't been active on this forum for a very long time, so I'm not familiar with its rules anymore. If any kind soul on this forum is up to it, I could send the relevant part (barely 1.5 pages long) via pm. The kind soul could go through it and clarify my doubt, and earn some good karma in the process :)

Ohkk this problem has been solved by a sweet friend, so please ignore :)
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: laughingpearls

I am writing a fiction... I need help in forming words... the opening scene will be in a movie theatre where everyone present there watches with bated breath... the movie shows hero in hospital and finally waking up and fights with the goons and bring back the heroine...and film shows a end note with hero heroine being together... now everyone in the theatre must cheer for the movie...from the audience my plot hero must be shown who is really enjoying the film...and cheering...can anybody help me by forming the words please... please...please...

You need to decide on what your focus will be. Is it on the main protagonist who is watching the film or the movie scene?

If it's the main protagonist, then are you focusing mainly on the expressions and describing the movie scene in interludes, or do you want the main protagonist to immerse himself so much into the film that he begins to himself as the movie hero?

If it is the movie scene that you are focusing on, then how do you wish to present it? Do you want to describe the movie scene as if it is the present and then break the illusion of it being a film all along, or do you want to show inter-cuts between the movie and your main protagonist?
asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dellz_PM

Yes she is shown she loses her memory and puts an act to make him get jealous and also is on a quest to find her child 

You can start it off with Khushi already being in the middle of her quest in gaining her revenge. The beginning scene could probably be a dream that she had where she is falling off a cliff and from that she wakes up. She goes to the bathroom to wipe off the sweat, freshen up etc. and as she looks at herself in the mirror, she strengthens herself and builds up the confidence to do what she needs to, etc.

As for the whole act of being mentally unstable, that should be shown in taste. Meaning, it should be treated with full respect as it is a serious matter.
pillowtalk thumbnail
can you tell me how to show a bond between twin brothers since their childhood for the first part...they are asad and armaan...
asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: laughingpearls

can you tell me how to show a bond between twin brothers since their childhood for the first part...they are asad and armaan...

If they have grown up as brothers then they can pick up on each other's moods. This close connection can be found with any family member (or person for that matter) with whom we become very closely associated with. We come to know them so well that we can predict what they are about to say.

You may also choose to look at what their interests are. Are they socially active in the community? Do they regularly engage in sports? What are their political views? Similar or vastly different from each other? What are their favorite books to read? What are the types of experiences that they have gone through?

In short, there are two ways that you can go with this:

1. Make them vastly different from each other.

Or

2. Make them absolutely identical.

In other words, you can go the Zack & Cody* way or the Weasley Twins**. It's up to you.

*Zack & Cody are a set of fictional twins who were played by real life actor twins Dylan and Cole Sprouse. They featured in the Disney show The Suite Life of Zack and Cody and its spin-off The Suite Life on Deck.

**The Weasley Twins are from the famous Harry Potter books and they are Harry Potter's best friend's, Ron Weasley's, elder twin brothers.

You may use these set of twins as references on how you would like to depict Asad and Armaan's relationship.