Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

You are making sense. Don't worry about the coherency.

In what manner are you using the poems? Is it as a quote, an epigraph or as a part of a letter?

I am using it as a part of my ff
Here is an example: https://mariammagic.wordpress.com
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CrazzyBusy

I am using it as a part of my ff

Here is an example: https://mariammagic.wordpress.com

I think it is absolutely fine. You are letting the readers know that the poem is not yours, are giving the original author's name, have provided a link to where you have gotten the poem from and have also notified of any changes you have made.

Simply keep this up.

For future cases, here's a helpful tip: When in doubt, cite.

It's something that all my professors have told me. Never take the risk of committing plagiarism. It's always best to over cite than under. :)

P.S. Your Maaneet background is so beautiful! I haven't seen them, and Kaju's creations in such a long time. <3
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

I think it is absolutely fine. You are letting the readers know that the poem is not yours, are giving the original author's name, have provided a link to where you have gotten the poem from and have also notified of any changes you have made.

Simply keep this up.

For future cases, here's a helpful tip: When in doubt, cite.

It's something that all my professors have told me. Never take the risk of committing plagiarism. It's always best to over cite than under. :)

P.S. Your Maaneet background is so beautiful! I haven't seen them, and Kaju's creations in such a long time. <3

Yeah, that's the only mistake I did, which I noticed right now too.
Thanks for the help dear.
And thanks for licking the BG, and her creations are epic. I just loveee her creations. 
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Please anyone please help ?
I have a problem of how to proceed the track in my ongoing FF please help me 
asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Dellz-

Please anyone please help ?

I have a problem of how to proceed the track in my ongoing FF please help me 

What is the track?
dellzcreationz thumbnail
My track is about Khushi is pregnant but because of the goon push her she falls ,its the cliff scene where Arnav and Khushi confronts regarding the misunderstanding which caused them to seperate  for many years ,but I don't know how should I show that the baby is safe but Khushi head gets injured to which she gets mentally unstable and she doesn't know that she has given birth to the baby and becomes mad.
But she is acting in front of Arnav and in front of few ppl as it's her's ,Dhruv, Rahul,Tara's plan .And plus she is doing it to find her lost daughter and her lost nephew who is with Shyam,Sheetal and Dadi 

pillowtalk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I need names with RKB... RAMAN KUMAR BHALLA... ... ...RAJ KUMAR BIRLA... ETC... please it is a very important role in my ff...
asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Dellz-

My track is about Khushi is pregnant but because of the goon push her she falls ,its the cliff scene where Arnav and Khushi confronts regarding the misunderstanding which caused them to seperate  for many years ,but I don't know how should I show that the baby is safe but Khushi head gets injured to which she gets mentally unstable and she doesn't know that she has given birth to the baby and becomes mad.

But she is acting in front of Arnav and in front of few ppl as it's her's ,Dhruv, Rahul,Tara's plan .And plus she is doing it to find her lost daughter and her lost nephew who is with Shyam,Sheetal and Dadi

Okay, so where are you stuck at? What have you written out so far?
asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: laughingpearls

I need names with RKB... RAMAN KUMAR BHALLA... ... ...RAJ KUMAR BIRLA... ETC... please it is a very important role in my ff...

- Raj Kumar Bindra
- Rajesh Kiranrao Basant
- Rudra Krishan Bhardwaj
dellzcreationz thumbnail

Okay, so where are you stuck at? What have you written out so far?

I am stuck is that how to show the goon pushing Khushi and she falls and hits her head but she is 8 month pregnant .
As I want to show that Khushi losses her memory but the baby is saved but under observation .Because I want to show Khushi changed and to show Arnav her new side and make him jealous. That I will show that Khushi was acting that she lost her memory but just got a head a small injury. But the fall was real .