Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
^^ Khalnayak was never made fun of, like HNY or D3. It was very much appreciated back then. Very well received. Right now, it might looks OTT or something but then K3G also looks OTT for today's standards and it still remains to be one of the best films.of srk. Same in this case as well.
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kaapi

^^ Khalnayak was never made fun of, like HNY or D3. It was very much appreciated back then. Very well received. Right now, it might looks OTT or something but then K3G also looks OTT for today's standards and it still remains to be one of the best films.of srk. Same in this case as well.

This is the age of trolling and cyber jokes. πŸ˜† There used to be truck loads of crap in the 90's but I don't remember mocking of the films during those days. In today's date, people aren't starstruck by stars or crap films. A bad film will be ripped apart regardless of the business it does. So overall what I mean is people used to digest a whole lot of crap earlier. This isn't the case now. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jibber-jabber

This is the age of trolling and cyber jokes.πŸ˜†There used to be truck loads of crap in the 90's but I don't remember mocking of the films during those days. In today's date, people aren't starstruck by stars or crap films. A bad film will be ripped apart regardless of the business it does. So overall what I mean is people used to digest a whole lot of crap earlier. This isn't the case now.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But bad films do well even now. That too with a positive wom. We end up enjoying a lot of silly or ott movies, irrespective of time and age. πŸ˜† But some movies end up in good books of the audience and some in bad. Like say, kick and CE were trolled as well but they'll not be counted amongst the likes of hny or d3 or now probably prdp. πŸ˜†

jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kaapi

But bad films do well even now. That too with a positive wom. We end up enjoying a lot of silly or ott movies, irrespective of time and age. πŸ˜† But some movies end up in good books of the audience and some in bad. Like say, kick and CE were trolled as well but they'll not be counted amongst the likes of hny or d3 or now probably prdp. πŸ˜†

I know...its like selecting good among the bad ones. πŸ˜†
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Yankees

Madhuri was ethereal in Khalnayak. Too amazing for words.

For anyone that hasn't seen it, makes me LOL every time. The vocal delivery, the expressions, the tone and intonations, everything!! Just pure brilliance.

40min50sec

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-otGibO8A8[/YOUTUBE]

807116 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rimi2983

Remake of Hum with Salman is a fantastic idea...A brother who is unmarried to raise his other brothers...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

They are remaking Subhash Ghai's movies coz Subhash is a shrewed businessman He can't make hit movies, so earn money by selling his past glory movies.

Khalnayak has nothing - no story or charm f you take away Sanjay and Madhuri from this. Imagine watching Dabangg without SalmanπŸ€ͺ

Yea, and Varun in Givinda's role. πŸ˜†