Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Madhuri as Ganga in Khalnayak was one of her most hilarious roles.
That telephone scene is comedy gold!!!
Yankees thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

Madhuri as Ganga in Khalnayak was one of her most hilarious roles.

That telephone scene is comedy gold!!!

Madhuri was ethereal in Khalnayak. Too amazing for words.
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
No one is gonna be as good as the original Khalnayak-Sanjay dutt
Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Madz was amazing in the movie.. I don't see any actress in that role. If Bhansali takes Alia than audience sey jhoothey Kaana padegaa😡
Edited by CocoChanel - 8 years ago
998331 thumbnail
Answer: Subhash is selling them at gande paani ke bhao.
807116 thumbnail
They are picking the wrong genre. Today's Bollywood has male superstars like Amitabh's era. Subhash Ghai's movies are heroine oriented. We don't have a female superstar who can run a film with the dance.
Better genre will be Amitabh's movies. Don series is already a hit. Salman can easily play if "Coolie" or "Hum" if remade. In three months, films can be ready and be a hit.
rimi2983 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: flipfl0p

They are picking the wrong genre. Today's Bollywood has male superstars like Amitabh's era. Subhash Ghai's movies are heroine oriented. We don't have a female superstar who can run a film with the dance.

Better genre will be Amitabh's movies. Don series is already a hit. Salman can easily play if "Coolie" or "Hum" if remade. In three months, films can be ready and be a hit.

Remake of Hum with Salman is a fantastic idea...A brother who is unmarried to raise his other brothers...👏👏👏

They are remaking Subhash Ghai's movies coz Subhash is a shrewed businessman He can't make hit movies, so earn money by selling his past glory movies.

Khalnayak has nothing - no story or charm f you take away Sanjay and Madhuri from this. Imagine watching Dabangg without Salman🤪

TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yankees

Khalnayak and Hero were really good films. Surprised you have an issue with them. LOL.. If you ask me, films that should've never been made are films like PRDP, HNY, Ra.1, Dhoom 3, Kick etc. etc. Now these directors should be brought up on crimes against humanity.

True. I don't know about story and all that, but as a whole package Khalnayak is a really cool movie. Nayak nahiii... khalnayak hoon main remains to be one of my favourite sequences/songs 😆
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
More than Madz, who can pull of a Ballu from Bolly now ?
Please don't tell me Arjun Kapoor or Sid ? 🤣
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Yankees

Khalnayak and Hero were really good films. Surprised you have an issue with them. LOL.. If you ask me, films that should've never been made are films like PRDP, HNY, Ra.1, Dhoom 3, Kick etc. etc. Now these directors should be brought up on crimes against humanity.

Today's PRDP, HNY, D3, Kick etc will be considered cult films and will be remade after several years. That doesn't make them epic in any way. These films just happen to do well commercially and hence the desperation/need to remake them.

EDIT: The songs of Khalnayak are quite catchy. That much credit toh it deserves. 😆
Edited by jibber-jabber - 8 years ago