Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: LoveFawad

She lived in her own utopia where she thought filing an FIR mattered! A judge or his friend will punish his son! NGO's real motive is to uplift poor peoples living standards (Not just Omar's point but I sometimes wonder where does my donation money really go, why is there no transparency?)! Or that by supporting articles written against her family member she was doing a good job! Killing a journalist who is out to bring the whole family on streets was a bad idea! Omar will let himself get arrested by allowing her to talk to Justice niaz, that an attack on house by Justice Niaz on a powerful family would have no news coverage. That Junaid was attracted to her quiet nature in burbham!

Loll...haan...i agree now... Aliza was immature...abbas was right when he said ke tum bhtt human rights ki champion banti ho...lolll...
But still i liked immature aliza, of the past story more... Atleast in past story, she didnt use to shout at umar...
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

I was listening to agar tum sath ho
and in that the lines
"Teri nazron me hai tere sapne
Tere sapno me hai naraazi
Mujhe lagta hain ke baatein dil ki
Hoti lafzon ki dhokebaazi
Tum saath ho ya na ho
Kya fark hai
Bedard thi zindagi bedard hai
"
Somehow makes me think of Omar/Aleezah
farahs_6 thumbnail
One song tht reminds me a lot about Umar..is... I dont know if anyone here watched indian serial tere liye on star plus few years ago... Its ost..male verision by kailash kher..its something like...
Zindagi ganwa kar bhi jo zindagi miley
Har khushi ganwa kar bhi jo ek khushi miley
Tu maang loun tere liye .tere liye..

These are just three lines... .lyrics of whole ost suit Umar perfectly..as if it was written for him..
Edited by farahs_6 - 8 years ago
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

If at all amar bail is remade...
wouldn't fahad mustafa be an awesome Omar
and adeel hussain as Junaid
farahs_6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveFawad

If at all amar bail is remade...
wouldn't fahad mustafa be an awesome Omar
and adeel hussain as Junaid

I dont want it to be re made... Infact even if it is remade...i will never watch it.. I have my own oerfect imagination of Umar jehangir.. Will never want to ruin it
farahs_6 thumbnail
@ZaYalicious & @RisingAsh..where have u both gone? Are u both free now? U both were supposed to write detailed analysis on amarbail after u got free.. I hope u both are free now.. Waiting for ur detailed analysis on amarbail
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey, Farah! :D
My exams went on for too long, man. They ended on 15th December. Then I had a week where I was supposed to attend some weddings and visit some relatives which I hadn't been doing since August. And now I'm studying for the long run. But honestly, I guess I just could never bring myself to write a review because I am not reading it these days.. the feels and all the thought process is active when I read Amarbail from beginning till the end without missing any bit. Aur time kahaan hai poora novel phir se parhne ka? There needs no saying that Amarbail is a novel that will be close to my soul all eternity... it ripped me into two halves. The beauty, the words it's just too heartbreaking.

I'll definitely try, though :')
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Have any of you read Peer e Kamil?
farahs_6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Hey, Farah! :D

My exams went on for too long, man. They ended on 15th December. Then I had a week where I was supposed to attend some weddings and visit some relatives which I hadn't been doing since August. And now I'm studying for the long run. But honestly, I guess I just could never bring myself to write a review because I am not reading it these days.. the feels and all the thought process is active when I read Amarbail from beginning till the end without missing any bit. Aur time kahaan hai poora novel phir se parhne ka? There needs no saying that Amarbail is a novel that will be close to my soul all eternity... it ripped me into two halves. The beauty, the words it's just too heartbreaking.

I'll definitely try, though :')

Even i have not read it since long..still i discussed with all of u in detail... Ok.. I 'll tell u pattern..review it accordingly...this way..it will be easier for u ..first review the characters one by one...then umar's decision tht he took and then the ending... One u start writing..everything will automatically get refreshed again in ur mind

I have been waiting for both of ur reviews... Now u must do itπŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guys guysss ! I am still busy with my exams.. will be free next week.. then will come here.

Farah ji ! Don't worryyy... I haven't forgotten about anything dear .. I am sooo eaher to discuss Amar Bail with you all onve again n dissevt every single part of it.. so yeah no worries.. please wait a bit more until next week ! 😳