Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 8 years ago
Seeing you here has fulfilled a longstanding wish of mine.' -JI
And being here has meant the death of a longstanding dream of mine, she thought.
Omar's rejection! 😭 😭 😭
meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

You were looking very nice today.' Omar broke the silence.
To everyone but you, she said to herself.
Junaid's a lucky guy.'
And I'm very unlucky. Responses swirled in her head.

You didn't ask me for a gift?' he said still speaking softly.
Aleezah choked back the lump in her throat. Gift? After what you've taken from me, I can't be happy even if you place the entire world at my feet, she lamented silently.

You need to get out of this habit of weeping in the dark.'😭

But don't forget that if it isn't Junaid, it'll be someone else... anybody else... but...that...someone... won't... be... me. Not today... not ever.'
Edited by LoveFawad - 8 years ago
meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Since i am reading the translated version: pages 300-400 are the ones where you get the feels! From the time those 4 attacked on aleezah to the engagement day events. Gripping.
I might be the only one, but I hated the alizah who worked in the newspaper. I felt her very immature. I know Omar said this only to dissuade Aleezah from her fantasies about him, but I agree Aleezah lived in a state of utopia. She is very immature and lacks pragmatism. Both the time, when she tried to call justice Niaz or her episodes with saleha are a reflection of how she thinks her world would be an ideal one. She does not care for her family's reputation at all. Reading sociology and sympathizing with weak people cant be the only thing to do. Nor does writing 'truth' about political events targeting her own cousin seems intrepid or astute. If all she wanted to do was work for the upliftment of poor people she could have helped Junaids mother in her social events. I definitely hated her in these pages. Heights of immaturity!
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveFawad

Since i am reading the translated version: pages 300-400 are the ones where you get the feels! From the time those 4 attacked on aleezah to the engagement day events. Gripping.

I might be the only one, but I hated the alizah who worked in the newspaper. I felt her very immature. I know Omar said this only to dissuade Aleezah from her fantasies about him, but I agree Aleezah lived in a state of utopia. She is very immature and lacks pragmatism. Both the time, when she tried to call justice Niaz or her episodes with saleha are a reflection of how she thinks her world would be an ideal one. She does not care for her family's reputation at all. Reading sociology and sympathizing with weak people cant be the only thing to do. Nor does writing 'truth' about political events targeting her own cousin seems intrepid or astute. If all she wanted to do was work for the upliftment of poor people she could have helped Junaids mother in her social events. I definitely hated her in these pages. Heights of immaturity!

Havent u read the original urdu version?

Even i hated the Aliza, who worked in newspaper... I hated her shouting at Umar, forgetting all tht he had done for her.. But then hers was also a natural reaction to her rejection by Umar.. Kahin na kahin tu ghussa nikalna hi tha.. And ofcourse, i hated Saleha
meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Nopes I found only the first 10 chapter in roman english and I cant read urdu at all!
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Tu kahaan maar gaya tha kameeni

Why don't u post in any drama threads anywmore

MANHOOS

Lol em not commenting coz em not watching any other serial after Ded & Mol 😛
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Popo - Highfive!! Me not watching anything either xD
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok... A random question.. If, Aleeza would have died, instead of Umar..how do u people think, Umar would have reacted on her death?... What comes to your mind?
meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

First of all Omar dying is a very big mystery. I want to know who killed him.
Secondly, if Aleezah died, I think Junaid woud not have had much problem getting over her

however, Nano had spent a quarter of her life with aleezah, she would have been devastated. In any case I think for Nano it would have taxing, both mentally and physically.
meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Now coming to Omar, he would have invested his energy in finding out who wronged her by hook or crook. But mentally he would have been sad, very sad. But I dont think Jahangir/ayaz or anybody who did not know his love for allezah would ever have guessed his predicaments.
I imagine he would cry, torment himself, drink a lot.
And Omar would never have married Judy. He might have even left Pakistan permanently.
Frankly I think just as Aleezah moved on with Junaid, Omar would have done the same. Its almost like loosing a parent/sibling (for normal people), you would be sad, a part of you would no longer be with you, but the sad reality is life goes on.