Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Yesss... That unfinished painting he wanted ! I was just trying to figure out if asking for the unfinished painting had some hidden meaning inside it.. Its that k she made that painting when she was hurt due to his words and that baarish ki boond symbolizes the ansoo she bahao-fied after that and he asked her to put her name at that spot..

Yes.. He actually tore it and she notices it too.. But I don't know the reason.. Why did he do that.. It was before all that tiff scene.. So I was failed to understand.. And also.. I loved how she waited for his comeback poora din and then he doesn't come n then she sleeps in his room LOL but โ˜บ๏ธ I waited so eagerly for their first mulaqaat but then.. Umer became so thanda he just asked her haal ahwaal n bas.. Us time I didn't know he was depressed due to his Father magar phir bhi..

Abhi toh ahista ahista sab khul raha hai.. And I am at Zulqurnain phase man.. N he is surely gonna be the

@bold.. I dont know..if i should tell it to you now, or should wait for the novel to end.. Someone asked umera ahmed regding this, and she gave the answer..as to why did Umar do tht? But i am afraid if i tell u tht now it could be a major spoiler..which could give a major hint regarding what is to happen later in the novel... If u dont get the answer, after u finish the novel..ask me then.. I will tell..what umera ahmed told
farahs_6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A.Hajnal

Trust me when I say this, you are going to be a different person till you will finish this novel...

I have read everything Umera Ahmed has written till now and no matter what, Amar Bail is the best of her work and Umar Jahangir is the best and most special character that she has ever written. Nothing and no one could change that for me, he still remains my favorite one.

There are so many things that I can say and tell about him, but one thing that no other character has ever done till now is to make me cry, so much...And stay with me, in the form of a pain in my heart, a bittersweet feeling...No concept of time can affect it. As they say 'Woh mere dil main ghar kar gaya hai'...

There are so many Fav lines, scene of mine, I can't share all of that because you haven't reached there...So when you do that, I will post here some of my Fav...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Dittoo... Umar Jehangir is such a fascinating character.. The way Umera Ahmed has sketched his character with so many layers..makes his character soo appealing.. I dont think, even Umera Ahmed realises, tht what a gem she has written, in him... And i completely agree with u...tht he satys with the reader in form of a bitter sweet feeling and tht pain in the heart.. U have described the feeling perfectly...
farahs_6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

ALLLAAAHHH!! ASHH!!! You have read all that Islamabad wala part.. Junaid and Aleeza's interactions?

That conversation literally made me cry my eyes out. I couldn't bear it from the moment Nano told Aleeza that Umer said to her Aleeza was just a good friend and a cousin. MAtlab itne saal baad after literally being so close to her, such a part of her life.. he said just a friend. My heart broke into teeny tiny pieces at that part. Itne tukde ho gaye and I felt like Aleeza atm. The betrayal, shock and then the reality dawns upon me that Umer considered her a very close friend but never what Aleeza thought.

Ash, take a break. And thode break ke baad, discuss all about Juanid. He's a sweet heart <3 I have to admit I loved him instantly <3

@bold.. I dont know..why didnt i like junaid? I mean..i liked jodith.. She was nice... But i somehow didnt like junaid much
farahs_6 thumbnail

Main toh tum par ek kharash bhi bardasht nahi kar sakta <33

Anddd FINALLY UMAR IS BACK !!!! LOL.. I don't know why I was feeling so incomplete without Umar for about 100 pages.. he was back and yes with a bang.. Their confrontation at Junaid's place first was so heartbreaking.. whatever Aleeza said was the harsh truth according to her.. due to what she was going through.. but those words were definitely killing Umar.. I personally was not believing her words.. kia WOH Umar ko yeh sab keh sakti hai ?
N then he comes at Nano's house.. n then their encounter in her room.. UFF.. AWESOME !

UMARRR... I can't love this man at the moment but can't hate him either. There are so many justifications that I need and I want it to be revealed as soon as possible. Lol.. there is much more on the way I know :P

THIS scene... Ufff it was beautiful... Aliza, tum zindagi barbaad karnay ki baat karti ho..main tu tum par ek kharash bardasht nahi karsakta... Ufff... Alizas dialogues hurt him and it was very evident... This scene was soo heart breaking
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Farah - high five!! somebody else other than me who prefera Amarbail over PeK. Amarbail is just something else.. the book that will be close to me forever.
Feel free to blabber cuz everyone of us on this thread have already read the novel, so no fear of spoilers. I'm hoping I don't sound weird but after reading Amarbail, I was circling on IF and searched 'Umer Jahangir' for no particular reason, so I ended up on UA FCs. I have read all your discussions and analysis on those FCs.. trying hard not to sound creepy xD honeatly, those were interesting to read :D Imma trying to type a detailed analysis on this book and character but laziness.. Duh!

How can you not like Junaid?! He is my favourite after Aleeza and Umer.
farahs_6 thumbnail

UMAR JAHANGIR BECAME MY JAAN ! I don't think I can EVER GET OVER HIM ! Ufff

I never got over him ... Its been more than 10 years tht i read this novel.. I could never get over him... He is something unique
farahs_6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveFawad

i didnt understand Junaid's and aleezah's last meetings implications. My 3 questions being:
Were they entering a loveless compromise?
Did Aleezah love Junaid?
Did Junaid marry Aleezah only because Omar said so does that mean Ju would have married any tom/dick/harry female Omar choose?

I still have these questions.. I dont think Junaid truly loved Aleeza... I think he was only marrying her, because Umar said so.. Yes, he liked her but didnt love her.. As he said to her for the first time, when he told her abt his and Umar's relationship, tht umar had been convincing him to marry her for long..and he would say tht he would marry her if he liked her.. But he said m with time, i realised tht i couldnt say no to him... And even in their last scene after umar's death.. He was like.. I still want to marry you, for my family, for ur family, and also because umar wanted it.. So i think umar was the main reason, he wanted to marry her, in the end too... This is the reason, i could not bring myself to like Junaids character because i dont think he truly loved her.. And i think Aleeza did seserve genuine love ..
Edited by farahs_6 - 8 years ago
farahs_6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveFawad

I have started revising it๐Ÿ˜† Yes I am that vella!!

I am wondering why Omar threw the sketch Aleezah made in the bin?
When Jahangir was fighting with Omar on the politicians daughter, and aleezah was listening, I am sooo curious to know what Omar/Aleezah thought at that time? They both knew nano wanted to get them married and more importantly they loved each other a lot. The scene where Aleezah did not want to leave the room, provided the tissue! OMG they must be so close at that moment,physically and mentally!! *drives me crazy*
Also I loved how Omar was jealous about Osama!! That was so cute!! Aleezah did not even give bhaw to him back then!!

Umar threw the sketch in the dustbin because he wanted to show her tht he was not interested in her in tht way.. He genuinely wanted to discourage her from developing love interest in him.. Although obv he knew she loved him but he wanted to discourage her from his side, hoping tht she would take a hint... Umera answered someone, like this, when she was asked this question by one of the fans
farahs_6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Farah - high five!! somebody else other than me who prefera Amarbail over PeK. Amarbail is just something else.. the book that will be close to me forever.

Feel free to blabber cuz everyone of us on this thread have already read the novel, so no fear of spoilers. I'm hoping I don't sound weird but after reading Amarbail, I was circling on IF and searched 'Umer Jahangir' for no particular reason, so I ended up on UA FCs. I have read all your discussions and analysis on those FCs.. trying hard not to sound creepy xD honeatly, those were interesting to read :D Imma trying to type a detailed analysis on this book and character but laziness.. Duh!

How can you not like Junaid?! He is my favourite after Aleeza and Umer.

High five!!! Well u definitely dont have t feel stupid for searching umar jehangir because i myself have searched many times, even on google, umar jehangir and aliza.. Lol.. So tht i could come across pages, where these two would be discussed... Lolll... I am a die hard fan of this novel.. Infact i find it hard to believe why is this novel so underrated and why dont ppl like amarbail more than pek? Good tht u have already read what i discussed..because i am too lazy to write about umar jehangir all over again.. Infact i am more ineterested to read abt him from other... So would be waiting for analysis on this book and its characters...

About Junaid.. I dont know..maybe its the fact..tht i think he didnt truly love her..and it was more because of umar he got ready to marry her, both times.. I know he liked her..but tht genuine love ..wasnt there... I think Aliza truly deserved genuine love...i know he was a good man, he would take care if her too, also because of the fact tht umar wanted him to take care of her..so he would dfiniteky take good care if her.. Also if, umar had chisen him for aliza, he would definiteky be a good choice for her, because he could never choose someone wrong for her..but i couldnt get to like him as such..aliza had all her life craved for one thing...to be loved...which i dont think he did

But i truly like Judiths character.. She was one sweet and sincere person.. Her love for umar was also selfless in a way.. Ate alizas engagement with junaid, she knew tht umar loved aliza...but she stil was a very positive character and wanted no harm for aliza.. Infact she told umar..if u love her, u should marry her..but then, umar denied what all he said... Al those things she told aliza in the end... So her character was also a selfless one.. In the ending scene..i loved her relationship with aliza..the way judith was looking at aliza, because she knew ..aliza was the one who umar loved... I truly liked judith
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Farah ! Hey ! Yes I have finished the novel.. please share the explanation you wanted to on that tearing the sketch wala part ๐Ÿ˜ณ