Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 8 years ago
I have started revising itπŸ˜† Yes I am that vella!!
I am wondering why Omar threw the sketch Aleezah made in the bin?
When Jahangir was fighting with Omar on the politicians daughter, and aleezah was listening, I am sooo curious to know what Omar/Aleezah thought at that time? They both knew nano wanted to get them married and more importantly they loved each other a lot. The scene where Aleezah did not want to leave the room, provided the tissue! OMG they must be so close at that moment,physically and mentally!! *drives me crazy*
Also I loved how Omar was jealous about Osama!! That was so cute!! Aleezah did not even give bhaw to him back then!!
meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

'Tum yahan cigarette peene aye ho?'

'Oh, sorry! main tou bhool gaya main yahan gaaliyaan sun'ne aya hoon.' πŸ˜†

this is just so cute!! And when Omar sent Nano away!! I love them!!
1018283 thumbnail
I tried reading it in Roman transcription as I was really curious what a novel in Urdu would sound like. Well, I don't think I'm going to read in Urdu, ever πŸ˜† It just sounds strange to me- not the dialogues, obviously, but the descriptions etc...

Started the English translation, am just on the first pages. It will take me a long time since I read multiple things at the same time πŸ˜› Let's see. Reading all you guys gushing and excitement, I do have high hopes πŸ˜‰
meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

^^ Do read it!! I want to discuss it further and more!! I am sooo in love with the story!!
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveFawad

I have started revising itπŸ˜† Yes I am that vella!!

I am wondering why Omar threw the sketch Aleezah made in the bin?
When Jahangir was fighting with Omar on the politicians daughter, and aleezah was listening, I am sooo curious to know what Omar/Aleezah thought at that time? They both knew nano wanted to get them married and more importantly they loved each other a lot. The scene where Aleezah did not want to leave the room, provided the tissue! OMG they must be so close at that moment,physically and mentally!! *drives me crazy*
Also I loved how Omar was jealous about Osama!! That was so cute!! Aleezah did not even give bhaw to him back then!!

Aah, man! Once again I will answer you xD

Do you remember the part where it was described from Nano's point of view.. it said that Nano was actually happy that Umer went away to America after the zulqurnain episode because she knew Aleeza was getting close to Umer and soon that affection and admiration for a best friend would turn into proper love. Besides, Umer never told Nano that he would marry Aleeza, he just said he would consider when time comes. But I guess Nano knew Umer well enough.. he didn't want any responsibilites. So I guess she was happy that he was going and that this distance would make Aleeza less attached to Umer. But it was also mentioned that when Umer came back to Pakistan, Nano realised that Aleeza's admiration hadn't lessened one bit. If anything, the distance had made her even more attached to Umer.. in fact, she craved his company which was evident in how excited she was when she got the news that Umer was coming back after 5-6 years. From Umer's point of view, if you notice.. we realise that Umer is a mature guy and I guess he knew he loved Aleeza but he knew his weaknesses from day one. His care and concern for Aleeza was a lot and so being SO mature that he was, it is sort of unsaid fact that he must have decided not to marry Aleeza from quite a few years. He knew what problems their relationship could bring and I'm sure he decided not to marry Aleeza and sacrifice his love ages ago.. rememeber Junaid said that Umer used to tell him to marry Aleeza when she was just 18-19? That means that he decided to give up his love many years ago. So that part where he tore her sketch and threw it in the bin in such a manner that Aleeza would notice it shows that he wanted to give a direct signal to Aleeza that she's just a friend. It was his attempt to make Aleeza less attached to him.. because ofc, he must have thought that if he would throw her sketch at the point where they were meeting after 5-6 years, Aleeza would probably be resentful and expect less from him. But oh boy! Aleeza didn't even mind that πŸ˜† Umer and Nano defo didn't realise how sincere Aleeza's love for Umer was.
meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

@ZaYa I love reading your answers!
I just remember the scene where Omar felt that he want to protect aleezah from what he went through! He has been hurt broken has tried all different doors but he has realized in the end there is no door leading out only windows! A truly beautiful scene!
meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

because I could not stop myself: reading Shehbaz story and then nano's word to samina will break your heart to pieces! The pain in omar's voice while narrating it to Aleezah!
In the begining when Sheila pestered Aleezah on how her mood depend entirely on Omar and they are definitely more than friends with good understanding! That was the point when Aleezah acknowledged her fears that Omar might never be hers and she is okay with it, as long as he is there! Mirroring those emotions the same thing written during the scene at abbas house is 😭😭😭
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Zayaaa... I want that consolation hug ! This is getting tooo touchy... soo many emotions yaar !!!

When I posted in Sanam AT, I was at that Umar n Jahangir's laraayi and then the way Umar shouts at Aleeza for entering in his locked room.. His harsh words.. :'( but I LOVED that phase in the novel where they both are not talking to each other cause it gives SO MANY FEELS ! And then the day when his friend calls him n Aleeza picks it up and she calls Umar without entering the room even when he told her to entrr !!!! Then he coming to the kitchen n trying to talk to her ☺️❀️ that scene was TOO GOOD.. and then FINALLYY that reunion wala scene where she is painting n he asks her k "ab toh mujhe maaf kar do' <333 n their convo... was TOOO SWEEET... I loved it !!!!

Yesss... That 'Mera kamra tumhe bht miss karta hai' , ' usey ek pari ☺️ ki aadat hogayi hai, mujh jesa jin use pasand nahi aaraha hai ' !!!
Mannn... This scene was WONDERFULLL.. I loved it !!!

amarbail is my ALL time fav novel, even more than PeKamil... How can i miss the discussion on this thread? Just saw this thread and thankGod i did...
Umar Jehangir, my all time fav hero...the scene u mentioned, and the dialogue..mere kamray ko ek pari ki aadat hogayi hai...ufff <3 love love this scene
farahs_6 thumbnail

Ohhh, Zulqurnain!! I'm sure you've figured out he is just playing around with Aleeza and is not even a bit serious about her. Kameena insaan! -.- though this part will lead to more room for sobbing xD

Ash!! That means you've read the garden wali convo dude! It was emotional hai na? I cried the most at that part. It's my favourite. It was like realism at its best. Compromise and all. Aleeza literally needed a shoulder to cry on and Umer just gave her that. He made her believe that there's something waiting for her in the world and that she is good. AND THEN THAT ICECREAM BIT! Tch tch, tumhe 2 ice creams ek saath khana nahin ata, Aleeza? Tum zindagi mein karo gi kya? XD

And that part where Umer asks Aleeza is she would like to go to Sihala with him. And she's like 'acha hua yeh ja raha hai'. And her face is such a tell tale story that he displays telepathy. Bechari!

Also that result wala part. 'Tumne woh kaam kar dikhaya jo aaj tak hamari family ke kisi mard ne nahin kiya' XD Phir when Aleeza's gone and Umer tells Nano how Aleeza doesn't need money, she needs love and care. Plus he then leaves crying.. 'Yeh sirf main hi jaanta hoon ke main kitna normal hoon.' 😭

Aww these scenes are amongst my fav too... Then park scene...was really something..it was too powerful and sweet.. I loved the chemistry between umar and aliza sooo much...
farahs_6 thumbnail

Ash, I'll advice you to stay away from Dhani's posts cuz spoilers hain.
You're welcome.

You're going fast, man.

That. You're in for a shock very soon :p and that entire drama about bullets and General Niazi.. Umer ne acha nahin kiya -.- Have you been introduced to Junaid's character? He's such a sweet heart <3

Dhani, don't reveal major details. Warna Ash parh le gi. Feel free to discuss through pms though if you wanna talk it detail. 😳

I dont like Junaid much :(