Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Junaid... I LOVED HIM !!!

Shuru mein I was like maybe woh ek cameo hoga.. Just like Judith for me.. But when un ki shadi n all ki baat chalne lagi.. N mangni bhi hogayi.. Mujhe yakeen hogaya k it is going a long way..

But.. But.. When he made a special place in my heart.. Is when he comes to her n says how she should remain in contact with his family n should visit them often.. THAT WAS ADORABLE !!!! Itnaaa kindly usne kaha na... Ufff

N thier scene.. After their date got fixed.. IS IT NORMAL K USS SAARI CONVO MEIN I WAS GIGGLING LIKE AN IDIOT !? ❤️

Their smiles.. Their laughs.. Their meethi meethi baatein.. I was sooo living their convo.. Those Ghalib n one more k sher... Mere toh sar k uper se guzar gaya aapka yeh sher' and 'mera nahi ghalib ka sher hai yeh' 😆 <33
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ikr! Junaid was my babyy!! <3 Itne depresssion ke beech mein, he was the one who made me smile.
'Science ka tou nahin pata lekin Ghalib 2 dil walay insaan ko mehboob kehta hai.'

And then he said to Aleeza 'I am glad those last days are over' .. cared so much about Aleeza <3
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Yaaar... Yaad aaya.. Towards the end.. I cried for Aleeza a lot.. After Umar.. Obvious tha.. But I cried at one moment..
Its during Aleeza n Junaid's convo.. When he says

Mujhe ab bhi yaqeen nahi aata k wo.. wo zinda nahi hai. Zindagi mein pehli baar do hafte guzar gaye hain aur main uss se raabta nahi kar saka.. Mil nahi saka.. 😭 😭

THIS WAS IT.. IT MADE ME CRY SO BAD.. My heart went out for them !!

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
And yaaar... Woh Umar.. Crusty ki death pe Islamabad se wapis agaya :O and ek din k bajaye 4 din wahan raha.. Uss k paas... :'( WOH insaan kitna dukhi hoga us ko dukh mein dekh kar... OMG and I have tears once again now...
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Now say you love him! Confess karlou warna main katti ho jaungi 😆

I know, i know. Have you read the author's note? Jaldi se parhou and now you will get what Umera means in that note

I love him.. YES YES I LOVE HIM.. It was my confession only that he became my JAAN !!

Such a complex character.. I have never seen/heard a character like him. He was mature, sensible, calm , dheeme lehje mein baat karne waala, mutma'in, lekin wo jisko jab gussa aata tha toh woh aape se bahar hojata tha.. But he always had his reasons. He always had justification for his acts. He also did wrong deeds. Was involved in different issues.. Became like other men of his family.. But STILL.. Still there was something in him.. That made him DIFFERENT from everyone.. All his cousins n family men.. He CARED for relationships.. He KNEW how much importance relations have in one's life.. And the MOST precious ta'aluq he had was that with Aleeza.. N he could never even in his dreams could think of hurting her.. Or using her for his own benefits.. Or Junaid who's friendship with him was SO PURE.. These two were surely the people he could have never USED.. This is what made him different.. Towards the end.. He still was that Umar he used to be in the beginning.. Ghalat kaam se nafrat karne waala.. Azaadi chahne waala..
Edited by -RisingAsh- - 8 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
OMGGG... I was wondering WHEN did he say main Aleeza ko joy doonga aur phir eternity ! You guys kept mentioning it n mujhe bhi yaad tha k Umar said it.. Us ne yeh baat ki thi n wo bhi Nano se ki thi ! But mujhe yaad nahi aaraha tha k us ne yeh kab kaha tha !!
Abhi yaad aya.. Man.. HOW MEANINGFUL !!! Main Aleeza ko JOY doonga aur phir ETERNITY ! Uss time bole jaane wale yeh alfaaz iss tarah pure honge.. Yeh kisi ne na socha tha ! AHHH !!!

N also.. What Aleeza said to him.. Wo bhi lafz ba lafz poora hua..
Jis din tumhare wujood se yeh uniform utrey ga, tum bhi isi tarah kisi police muqabley mein maare jaoge ! UGHHH... This turned out to be SO TRUE !!! I was crying crying n crying is pe.. Mujhe bhi samajh nahi aaraha tha k kia karun.. Aleeza ka bas nahi chal raha tha k wo usey waapis le aaye .. Kahin se bhi.. USKA HONA HI USKE LIYE KAAFI THA !!!! OMGGG... This line just broke my heart into pieces ! 😭

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

ZaYalicious your explainations do make a lot of sense. Love can not be the only reason to marry. *sigh*

Junaid is an ideal family guy that I wish every girl could have a partner like him. I loved the scene where after their engagement he requested aleezah if she does not want to talk to him it was ok but to at least talk to his parents! How sincere and adorable!
Abbas bhai though corrupt, was no less very likable.
Since RisingAsh mentioned the scene after the house attack, the one where aleezah was crying and looked up to see Omar still there, she tried to shield her face again but omar went up to her and removed her hands, ad she blamed him ki wo police security remove kar diya!! Aww so cute!!

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Yesss... That scene was AWESOME !! She thought that everyone left the lounge.. She looked up .. Saamne usey Umar Jahangir nazar aata hai.. Jo usey dekh raha hota hai .. <33 then she again starts crying keeping her hands on her her eyes.. He comes near her.. Uska haath hatane ki koshish karta hai.. Aur.. Aur.. She says yeh sab TUMHARI waja se hua hai <33

I don't know why but I LOVED everytime she called him TUM

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
A quick opinion of everyone on why the book is called Amar Bail ? I want to know what you guys think..

Also.. @Dhani mentioned here that the dialogue that the plant will grow stronger had a hidden meaning.. I want to know whats that.. What did you want to say..
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Tum meri ek bauhat khaas dost ho. Tum mujhe kya samajhti ho kya nahin, is baray mein main kuch nahin kar sakta magar kam az kam tum mere liye hamesha khaas hi rahogi. Aur agar kabhi poori dunya bhi tumhare khilaaf ho jaye tou tum ye yaad rakhna Umer Jahangir hamesha tumhari taraf khara rahega. Chahay tum galat ho ya sahi ho, main hamesha tumhe support karoon ga, Aleeza. Main woh aakhri shaks bhi nahin houn ga jo tumhe tabah karna chahay ga. Tum zindagi tabah karne ki baat karti ho, main tou tum pe ek kharaash tak bardasht nahin kar sakta.

I CRIED SO BAD AT THIS. Literally if you look back, he had ALWAYS supported her. Nano kitni hi against houn, result kitna hi kharab ho, no matter how many times she wanted to pull stunts on General Niazi thing.. at the end it was him who always solved her issues and convinced others to forgive her. There was no time in her life when she was going through something big and Umer wasn't there. Har achay buray waqt mein saath tha. Jo insaan uski cat ki death pe waaps aa sakta, how could he hurt her? *sobs*

And then she had said, 'aap logon ne rape ka ilzaam lagaya. Chalein meri chorein, Judith hoti tab? Main tou aapki kuch nahin lagti.' And he was like, 'Aleeza, tum bauhat ehem ho.' And then she said ke us ne ilzaam lagaya to which he replied ke 'Aleeza, main itna beghairat nahin hoon. Agar mujhe pata hota tou main Ayaz uncle ko kabhi yeh na kehne deta.'

The conversation was amazing. He asked for her painting and then gave her a gold bracelet. And Aleeza felt like ke woh uss insaan ko kabhi nahin samajh sakti thi aur na hi kabhi samajhna chahti thi. <3

'Tum yahan cigarette peene aye ho?'

'Oh, sorry! main tou bhool gaya main yahan gaaliyaan sun'ne aya hoon.' 😆

But it was heart breaking when he said he would leave from their lives just because she wanted so. Waqayi.. he said he could ruin his career for her. Aur dekho sara career chor chaar ke he went for a degree overseas.

Omggg... I read this now.. N I am in tears.. Once again.. I think I can never get over this novel.. Jab bhi iska zikar hoga I will be in tears.. The names Aleeza Sikandar n Umar Jahangir will always make me cry

Main toh tum pe ek kharaash bhi bardasht nahi kar sakta <33 Umarrr... I just can't help but think k woh kitne pain mein hoga uss time.. When he saw Aleeza having so many bad thoughts about him.. Aleeza us ko ISS QADAR bura samajhti hai.. That was mentioned there k he was so shocked.. So shocked to see her saying that he wants to ruin her life.. So shocked that he came to her house just to ask her the reason of it.. I LOVED THAT BIT,. When he says.. Main sirf issi waja se yahan tak aaya hoon.. Man.. Iss se andaza hota hai us k pain ka..
N whenever I think about this scene, I feel even more depressed k in the end, we didn't get a meeting of these two.. One last meeting.. Before the goodbye.. At least Umar ko toh pata chal jata k Aleeza is STILL that purani wali Aleeza to him.. She CARES for him.. She IS CRYING for him.. She LOVES him.. The way Aleeza realized all this.. I SO SO SO WANTED A LAST SCENE OF THESE TWO.. UGHHH !!! It is sooo painful ! Woh aise hi duniya se chala gaya.. N Aleeza.. Aleeza also lost him n got to know about his love for her... #TooManyEmotions !!! 😭