Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
I LOVED ABBAS ! This guy gave me goosebumps in that scene just after that attack on Nano's house.. Man.. He had already impressed me that day when those four guys follow Aleeza n then they come to rescue her.. Abbas mujhe itna acha laga na uss din... Jab mene yeh parha k he is the son of Ayaz Haider.. Mujhe us se nafrat hone lagi.. Cuz jo bhi ho.. I HATED Jahangir n Ayaz after those scandalous things.. After they murdered Shehbaz.. I hated them literally.. Jahangir ko toh main NAFRAT KI INTEHA tak nafrat karti hun.. He had qualities.. But he was so materialistic.. Apne bete ki mout tak pe nahi roya woh !??
Ayaz on the contrary was likeable.. Ahista ahista he was okay..lekin Abbas n Taniya were such gems in their family.. They only people who were ACTUALLY like a family..

Abbas was such a great BARA COUSIN to Aleeza.. <33

I loved his dialogues to her.. 'tumhe kia laga mere pairon se zameen nikal gayi hai !?' With such a high voice and baad me he actually confesses k haaan aisa hi hua tha ! Lol
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Did Junaid marry Aleeza because of Umer's sake? Erm.. I really asked myself the same question when I kind of recovered from the tragedy of the end and started giving a thought to characters and what they felt. I would say no. Although he did say to Aleeza that he was marrying her because Umer had told him and that had it been for Umer, he would have married anyone. But I guess he just said without thinking what he meant. Khud socho.. Junaid wasa really sensible, mature guy. He was loving, attached to his family, cared for them. Relationships meant everything for him <3 He was, to be precise, a decent guy who lived a quite content life. It's kind of really impossible that he would have married anyone for Umer's sake.. would he have ever married a girl who would not get along well with his family, disrespect or disregard them? He wouldn't have even married a girl if his family rejected. Yrs, he loved Umer a lot but when I think of his conversation with his mom, he wasn't someone who would left his family for a girl. He didn't belong the kind of families that Umer and Aleeza did.. he grew up with love and care and that's what he demanded. He grew up where relationships and emotions were valued and were not just a joke. Yes he did accept Aleeza for Umer's sake but it was majorly also because Aleeza was the kind of girl his family would have chosen for him. Aleeza's manners, personality, nature played a major role in Junaid's acceptance of her. She was his kind of girl, wasn't she? Plus, he cared for, I'm sure. He too grew fond of her, understood her and liked her. Even after all the troubles she used to create.. the dramas she did about newspaper and all.. he wanted her. Itne dramay kiye, argues with him, didn't pay heed to his words when they argued about Umer.. but he still wanted to marry her. He developed a fondness for her. As Umer said, 'Aleeza's a gem. Nobody can dislike her.'
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I LOVED ABBAS ! This guy gave me goosebumps in that scene just after that attack on Nano's house.. Man.. He had already impressed me that day when those four guys follow Aleeza n then they come to rescue her.. Abbas mujhe itna acha laga na uss din... Jab mene yeh parha k he is the son of Ayaz Haider.. Mujhe us se nafrat hone lagi.. Cuz jo bhi ho.. I HATED Jahangir n Ayaz after those scandalous things.. After they murdered Shehbaz.. I hated them literally.. Jahangir ko toh main NAFRAT KI INTEHA tak nafrat karti hun.. He had qualities.. But he was so materialistic.. Apne bete ki mout tak pe nahi roya woh !??

Ayaz on the contrary was likeable.. Ahista ahista he was okay..lekin Abbas n Taniya were such gems in their family.. They only people who were ACTUALLY like a family..

Abbas was such a great BARA COUSIN to Aleeza.. <33

I loved his dialogues to her.. 'tumhe kia laga mere pairon se zameen nikal gayi hai !?' With such a high voice and baad me he actually confesses k haaan aisa hi hua tha ! Lol

Re posting what I wrote on some other page. :P IKR! I LOVED ABBAS!! He won me over from the beginning. And my respect and love for him grw ten times when he placed his arms around Aleeza and consoled her in the hospital.. he ... *sobs*
"Did you like Abbas? Ofc, he's cruel and he's a corrupt man. But idk there's something very impressive about his character. I couldn never get myself to dislike him.. I just couldn't. The part where he shouted at Aleeza after the entire midnight shooting at home was so freaking amazing. When I was reading that part, the book was so close to me and I forgot the world exisiting around me. Abbas's cruel words, his taunts, tanz, sarcasm but he spoke it all! The way he said '..Lekin tumhare liye sirf ek hi bullet kaafi thi.' ALLAH! I DIED THERE AND THERE. Abbas's words like 'tumhe kya lagta hai tumne jo kuch mujhse kaha uske baad main ne khana peena chor diya? mera paraishan hoon? Tumhare alfaaz ne mere pairon ke neeche se zameen khech li hai? Aleeza bibi, ek baat yaad rakho. Hamari family ko court mein ghaseetna aisa hai jaisa sooraj ka maghrib se nikalna. Tum badi humna rights ki champion banti ho? apne aap ko samjha kya hai? Tum tou kya agar woh 4 larke khud bhi dobara zinda ho kar mere khilaaf gawahi dein tab bhi mujhe koi kuch nahi kar sakta. Saza tou dour ki baad koi mujhe Lahore se bhi hatwa nahin sakta." There was such a cruel confidence in his voice which is something I always liked. Kuch bhi kaho I really liked Abbas. Bureaucratic families ke ladkey aisi hi hote hain. And then he said such harsh truth, no how Aleeza would be scandalized and even if she would live her entire life in meditation nobody would believe in her chastity. 'Agar mujhe 10 baar aur mouqa miley tab bhi main un larkon ko 10 baar marun ga.' Kitna suanaya! Called her human rights ki champion, talented cousins. '2 mahiney ek third class magazine mein kaam kar ke tum mujhe sahi aur galat ka farq batao gi?' xD IT WAS DRAMATIC. Like drama on a whole new level. It was Abbas's yelling and all that held me so tightly. And I so so LOVED it when Aleeza began to cry and Abbas instantly softened. Aleeza has got a bunch of protective cousins, man :P Also, when Aleeza said to him that she was unlucky that Nano got to know about it and hence Abbas found out otherwise, those guys would have been alive. And abbas replied, 'Agar woh zinda hote tou tum nahin hoti.' THAT WAS SO MUCH IN ONE SENTENCE. Abbas had some really powerful dialogues.

And when Aleeza was gone, Abbas said exactly the same thing to Umer.. 'Yaar aleeza ne tou mere pairon ki neeche se zameen khech li thi.' THE IRONY DUDE! hahah! I laughed so hard at this point. Itna dar gaya tha but didn't even admit it. In fact he was so terrified ke he pulled up that whole plan to scare Aleeza and shut her up. I loved it when he apologised. It's pretty evident that he was kind of flattering Aleeza into different stuff but you'll see it later that he really considered her like a sister and did care for her to some extent."

clockworknerd thumbnail
When I was done with the book, I opened Facebook and and there my friend had posted on my timeline 'So did you finsih the book?' She already knew I was reading Amarbail. I commented on her post something like, 'DUDE! Umer died. Woh mar gaya' and then I included too many ronay walay emojis. xD Was way too depresse, you see :P My cousin whose name is Umer apparently saw the post and commented 'Hermain, ro nahin.. main zinda hoon' 🤣
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Yesss.. Yess Zaya.. That scene was SOOO GRIPPING.. I didn't even feel k Umar wahan maujood ho k bhi kuch nahi keh raha tha.. Abbas was all over the place.. It was HIS time.. Halanke us ka character itna zyada nahi tha.. Baad me woh nazar nahi aaya nivel mein.. He was just there for a particular part of the novel.. But HIS CHARACTER WAS POWERFUL ! He was an OFFICER.. A MAN ! The real officer one.. Mujhe us ko dekh k sach mein Poilce ki yaad ayi :P

Aleeza us k saamne kuch bol hi na saki... Phine pe she was saying all that she wanted to do against Abbas but uss k samne woh kuch bol hi na saki.. There was some kind of RAUB in him.. Which I liked in his personality.
clockworknerd thumbnail

Yesss.. Yess Zaya.. That scene was SOOO GRIPPING.. I didn't even feel k Umar wahan maujood ho k bhi kuch nahi keh raha tha.. Abbas was all over the place.. It was HIS time.. Halanke us ka character itna zyada nahi tha.. Baad me woh nazar nahi aaya nivel mein.. He was just there for a particular part of the novel.. But HIS CHARACTER WAS POWERFUL ! He was an OFFICER.. A MAN ! The real officer one.. Mujhe us ko dekh k sach mein Poilce ki yaad ayi :P

Aleeza us k saamne kuch bol hi na saki... Phine pe she was saying all that she wanted to do against Abbas but uss k samne woh kuch bol hi na saki.. There was some kind of RAUB in him.. Which I liked in his personality.

IKR! He's my favourite, too :P

Pata hai a friend of mine read Amarbail a few days ago and she was talking to me about this scene and said, 'Yaar, Abbas uncle was with Umer in the plan?' And i was like, 'WHAT!!!?? Abbas uncle? UNCLEE? Woh uncle nahin hain!!' Socho agar Abbas uncle tou phir Umer uncle cuz both were of almost same age. 😆
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

When I was done with the book, I opened Facebook and and there my friend had posted on my timeline 'So did you finsih the book?' She already knew I was reading Amarbail. I commented on her post something like, 'DUDE! Umer died. Woh mar gaya' and then I included too many ronay walay emojis. xD Was way too depresse, you see :P My cousin whose name is Umer apparently saw the post and commented 'Hermain, ro nahin.. main zinda hoon' 🤣

Omggg... Now that was funny 🤣

Us bechare ko bhi lag raha hoga k isey kia hogaya hai 😆

BUT YES.. YESS.. Jab bhi koi mujhse puchega k novel parhlia !? This is exactly jo mere munh se niklega.. K Bro ! Umar died.. He DIED !!!!!! With olenty of roney dhoney wale emos.. Poora novel ek taraf.. Air uska end ek taraf
clockworknerd thumbnail

Omggg... Now that was funny 🤣

Us bechare ko bhi lag raha hoga k isey kia hogaya hai 😆

BUT YES.. YESS.. Jab bhi koi mujhse puchega k novel parhlia !? This is exactly jo mere munh se niklega.. K Bro ! Umar died.. He DIED !!!!!! With olenty of roney dhoney wale emos.. Poora novel ek taraf.. Air uska end ek taraf

Haan! When I went to my khala's place some days later, he saw me and said, 'Yaar main hatta katta zinda hoon aur tum mere marne ki baatein kar rahi ho?' Though I told him main tumhari nahin Umer Jahangir ki baat kaat ka rahi hoon 😆

Next time, beware! I'm a sadist in my choices, so I mostly read sad stories.. meri recommendations bhi sad hi hoti though not all 😳
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Yesss Zayaaa... Mene woh author's note novel shuru karne se pehle parh lia tha.. I always read them.. I like to read those notes as they are always amazing. This one I took normally too.. As others.. But novel parhte waqt mere zehen se bilkul nikal gaya tha iss note k baare mein.. Mene kal dobara oarha woh note.. N uff.. Main oehle hi itni zyada dil bardashta hui thi.. Us note last paragraph jab maine parha na.. Toh beikhtiyaar meri ankhon se ansoo agaye... That character you all would want to hate.. But won't be able to hate !!!!

THAT WAS EXACTLY MY CONDITION !!!! That note is so BRILLIANT MAN !!! One should read it after finishing the novel once again !!!!

That novel was INDEED over ONE CHARACTER... We would think its Aleeza.. But No.. NO.. It was Umar all over it.. Shuru hi se iss tarah usko present kia gaya tha k reader was curious to MEET that character.. UMAR JAHANGIR ! I personally was.. I wanted to see yeh kaun hai.. Kaisa hai.. Kia hai..

Even the beginning of the novel is by Umar's name. ❤️
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I LOVE SAD ONES.. As they leave more impact on the readers !!!! Like the one Beli Rajputan Ki Malika had.. N now this ! Coz sad endings mean INTENSITY.. And I am a hardcore shipper of intensity !! :P