Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: anamika.vg

jan 16th ..

Really i didnt like wht abhi said to pragya ..yaar...why did he telling her tht he wants to take her memory from his heart n room...when he can tell the truth , tht he has to marry yhk given , he is engaged to marry her ..so he is doing all tht now..and tht her promised her tht he will get married to ykw after 7days , after forgetting pragya.?! whts the need for round abt way ? why couldnt he tell  her tht truth to her ?! afterall ,she only told him tht  there r ,more enemies  in MM itself n tht she is tonning the LM act to find tht out ...So,she didnt even deserve the reason behind your act ?!  

if she didnt care for u ,why shd she noted tht u r distracted  & asked abt tht ...

u want to takeout the things reminds her in  the room ..fine...your wish ...but she , pragya , standing in front of u in flesh n blood ...wht r u going to do her?! 

telling her , tht if she bring her things back to the room, then he will go from the room itself...i find it too cruel !! why wont u just move out of tht room ,abhi?! tht will solve all the problems ,right?!

u want to forget pragya ..U dont want things reminds u of pragya...u r going to marry ykw...then whts the need to stay in the same room with her?!! go n stay in the room of your fiance!! 

fine..u r getting the reality tht u have to get married to ykw ,after her act !! i can understand your position of not able to forget pragya n has to do the commitment u did...but why r'int u honest abt tht to pragya ,when she asked you for the reason for your upset?! tht bothers me ...

still u r saying ..she took everything from u ...evenafter she told the reason for tht?!

if the cvs showed tht pragya couldnt identify the voice as nikhils ..i am going to kill them all ..

I was ok and understood Abhi yesterday.. But hated him today.. 

@bold : exactly.. What's the use of taking her things out of sight when she's in front of him in flesh in his room.. If he really want to do that y can't he change the room or request Pragya or shout at her to change her room. Did he forget everything she said after Aliya went to jail?.. Did he forget to catch bulbul's culprit? He needs 7 days to forget Pragya , and he's doing that by staying in the room where he has her memories.. Y can't he keep himself busy in catching the person responsible for bulbul's accident and forget about Pragya.. But no.. He keeps on thinking about her... Help ur friend Purab by catching the person responsible for bulbul's death.. Catch Vijay...
Mysterious7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Credit goes to Nidhi2013...

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/tv-actors-top-6-performers-the-week/ 

Shabbir and Sriti are mentioned in it <3...
Edited by Mystery1 - 8 years ago
-Trishh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys when this EDT ends, head on over here!:
Edited by -Trishh- - 8 years ago
Mysterious7 thumbnail

Thank you Trishh 😊...
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hrm, didn't find today's episode agitating or upsetting. This is a KKB I recognize. Interesting to have Abhi finally say a lot of things I wish he'd said long back. I liked how he straight out said to Prags that he was delayed in understanding but now that he understands he won't be delayed in acting. I still think his response is all wrong but it seems more Abhi and less sane today so I'm cool with it. He's trying to do what Prags was trying to do and invited him to do when she was walking out of his life. A damn stupid time for him to finally get around to doing it but on his own terms he does make sense. I am interested to see how hard Purab may have to coax him to save Pragya. As for Purab, maaan. What a bro. I mean. I get it, he's there for his friend. But he's implicitly accepting everything and...like I get it, there are reasons for Purab not to stand up in defense of Pragya. But also, yuck. However I did like him reminding Abhi that hello, Bulbul is dead, and how stupidly insensitive was it of Abhi to frame all his problems to Purab like that at this time. Not that Abhi shouldn't have unburdened his feelings but just wish he could've been more considerate to Purab. But Abhi wouldn't be Abhi if he wasn't Abhi-centric so I'm not actually all that upset about that either.  So displeased at Prags' snooping, it's looking really incompetent. And Tanu's ballgown...whaaat even? Overall a very meh kind of episode but with the resurgence of all round stupidity this is recognisably my show again and I'm less upset than I was before :)
Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Sometimes I feel like rather than Tanu getting exposed, Abhi might as well marry Tanu and realize what she is by himself.  Pragya may be super obvious in her hints of still being his Fuggy, But he still doesn't get it. On the other hand, Tanu has never had to prove herself in front of himself. He takes her words seriously and has never questioned her. 
And in these months since her return, what was he thinking? If Fuggy comes back, in his mind, wasn't Abhi still stuck with Tanu? His last encounter with Fuggy was her leaving and taking his promise to marry Tanu. Since Abhi completely disassociates Fuggy from Pragya, where was Abhi going with this...LM showed no interest in him (or he never noticed her obvious Fugginess traits). He wanted Tanu to stay with him while he tries to convert LM back to Fuggy...who never wanted to come in his and Tanu's relationship, so this never made sense to me. While I despise ykw, she's been utterly patient!  😆

I thought the LM track was for Abhi to realize he loves Pragya, not Fuggy, but now I dont know...I just feel like Abhi believes in reciprocated love, which Pragya never believed in until she found out Tanu's truth. Gosh, they're so different and complicated. And whenever Abhi says to Pragya "what did I do for you to do this to me...I loved you so much," it makes me sigh. Lolll. Still love him, but gosh, the guy needs a rude awakening. 

Of course, Pragya doesn't come without faults, but I'm liking the subtle change in her becoming more Pragz and less LM currently. 

Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sat Jan16 epi - Pragya scenes - good, rest -OK! 

Dadi, dasi, Tanu scene - Stupid! It beats me why Tanu is planning to meet Nikhil now.

Abhi-Pragya scene - Immature rant of a 2-year old from Abhi. Sure, go ahead.  Let's see if you can  forget her! That would make him so ungrateful.  She saved his life and for that he needs to have a place in his heart forever!! She awes me by her inner strength in chugging along with her plans even after such hurtful behavior by a man she worships.  Her commitment and sense of purpose is just so heroic!!

Ronnie-Pragya call - Best thing Ronnie did to alert Pragya about Tanu going somewhere.

Pragya-Tanu scene - Good job Pragzy! You saw the text in Tanu's phone. Should have checked the number too. Loved how she handles Tanu so calmly and inserts a threat at the end.

Abhi-Purab scene - Abhi is so full of himself.  It's all about his problems with no regard for Purab and his loss. Abhi had a blank look as he listened to Purab share how his love is not even in front of him. He doesn't get love at all! What he feels for fuggy is not love either. But one maha vakya he uttered - "I'm an emotional fool." Yes, he is. He has emotional reactions, but I'm yet to see strong feelings of love, respect, kindness, empathy, and understanding for others if they're of no use to him.  His self gain motive dictates his emotions.  

Pragya's detective work - How mindful and sensible she is!  She asks the taxi wala to turn off the lights.  She asks him to wait because she won't be able to get a cab back.  I like the little details CV's put in her character. But do not like what they make her go through! But she's a survivor and a problem-solver. She'll win!  I'm glad she told Purab where she is.  She's putting her life in danger as Abhi sits in a cafe sulking that his life is lousy!  So self-centered and misguided in his feelings, thoughts, and actions.

Precap - Abhi to save Pragya again?? No, I don't want that.  Pragya is sensible, she'll manage somehow.  I hope. 
Edited by Cerealgirl - 8 years ago
Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cerealgirl

Sat Jan16 epi - Pragya scenes - good, rest -OK! 

Dadi, dasi, Tanu scene - Stupid! It beats me why Tanu is planning to meet Nikhil now.

Abhi-Pragya scene - Immature rant of a 2-year old from Abhi. Sure, go ahead.  Let's see if you can  forget her! That would make him so ungrateful.  She saved his life and for that he needs to have a place in his heart forever!! She awes me by her inner strength in chugging along with her plans even after such hurtful behavior by a man she worships.  Her commitment and sense of purpose is just so heroic!!

Ronnie-Pragya call - Best thing Ronnie did to alert Pragya about Tanu going somewhere.

Pragya-Tanu scene - Good job Pragzy! You saw the text in Tanu's phone. Should have checked the number too. Loved how she handles Tanu so calmly and inserts a threat at the end.

Abhi-Purab scene - Abhi is so full of himself.  It's all about his problems with no regard for Purab and his loss. Abhi had a blank look as he listened to Purab share how his love is not even in front of him. He doesn't get love at all! What he feels for fuggy is not love either. But one maha vakya he uttered - "I'm an emotional fool." Yes, he is. He has emotional reactions, but I'm yet to see strong feelings of love, respect, kindness, empathy, and understanding for others if they're of no use to him.  His self gain motive dictates his emotions.  

Pragya's detective work - How mindful and sensible she is!  She asks the taxi wala to turn off the lights.  She asks him to wait because she won't be able to get a cab back.  I like the little details CV's put in her character. But do not like what they make her go through! 

But she's a survivor and a problem-solver. She'll win!  I'm glad she told Purab where she is.  She's putting her life in danger as Abhi sits in a cafe sulking that his life is lousy!  So self-centered and misguided in his feelings, thoughts, and actions.

Precap - Abhi to save Pragya again?? No, I don't want that.  Pragya is sensible, she'll manage somehow.  I hope. 

@bold: yeh.. That's one of the best thing.. But I really loved how Ronnie guessed something wrong and asked Pragya after hearing her voice.. I feel Abhi should have some of ronnie's qualities when it comes to Pragya.. Ronnie always sences when Pragya is low.. 

@italic : I really loved how she pulled through after all she heard from Abhi.. Well done Pragya.. Instead of sitting and crying she got herself up and back to what she has to do.. 👏

@underline: even I seriously don't Want Abhi to be pragyas aid.. I don't mind her getting hurt... I seriously want her to ignore Abhi till she finishes her mission..

Mysterious7 thumbnail
The episode was okay...

Abhi and Pragya, it was heartbreaking, painful and unbearable. The whole thing was emotionally more than upsetting and beyond and everything  😭. I can not even put it in words properly or shall I say not even words are not enough for it. I did not agree with Abhi removing her things, her memories, not with what he's doing, not telling her the truth and I detested everything he said to her. I do not agree with it, whatsoever. It was so heartless and beyond insensitive and everything. And I disliked it to the core and beyond and everything. Pragya needed more than a hug...WIth everything that Abhi has done and said to Pragya from the start until now I am amazed she is still standing. The insecurity and the level of confidence by all this can be expected a minus level of it including some bitterness. In other words, none left. That is why I admire and I'm in awe of Pragya. After everything she is still determined, more focused, not willing to step back and tolerating everything regardless because she loves him and wants to and is doing everything to help him and save him. That's what you call selfless love. She loves him even in his bad times and understands his insensitive fits towards her. How extremely lucky is he...

Abhi meeting with Purab, once again I disliked what he said to Purab  😭 And I do not agree with it at all and Purab could have defended Pragya. And what Purab said to Abhi, I hope it makes Abhi think...

The rest was a blurrr to me...

Abhi is an example of how to save lifes out of what exactly?! Love?! Care?! Responsibility?!...When will he put Pragya before himself in everything in regards to his love for her?!...When will he show his selfless love towards her?!...

Purab is an example how to love whether that love is with you or is away from you and how to be loyal and sincere always to that love and tackle whatever life throws...

I hope Pragya finds out it's Nikhil. If she doesn't have proof ready this time she can do it next time. Because from the boot of the car she may not be able to record properly from her phone as in the voices may not be clear. If she finds out it's Nikhil she can tap or put some device in order to record a video or an audio for next time...

As for Purab telling Abhi, eventhough Abhi looked worried I don't want him to save her. It looked like they went to their own houses first and then Purab came to Abhi so I hope Pragya manages to handle it herself. Or anyone else but Abhi can help her. She doesn't need to be put in that position again who treats her like he's a jerk and then comes running to save her...
Edited by Mystery1 - 8 years ago
vlhs12993 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -mina-

YES YES YES!!! Agree with your every word, thank you so much for saying this. I would've been pleased to see this from Abhi back at the beginning of this mess, but now it's much too late for me to respect or appreciate. I often wish Prags would be done with the Mehras altogether, and have a chance to find herself again. I don't precisely ship TaBhi but I do think they'd make poor parents. One of the several reasons I don't want that child to exist!! Uff thank you again for sharing your thoughts, SO what I think and couldn't find words for!

Awww you're welcome mina. I lost my respect for abhi when he did not revealed about the reality of abhigya marriage to dadi even after his affair was exposed. I mean pragya was doing so much for him and "his child" but he stood silently with out explaining his revenge marriage plan. After LM entry he was consoling sarala ma like he was innocent and got cheated by his wife. I know he is heart broken by pragya's change but he never even thought their will be a reason for her behavior.