Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vlhs12993 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
If abhi had taken this decision when he made tanu to do a pregnancy test then i would have liked his character. But no he let pragya cover up for him, spoiled her plan to get out of the house, finally confessed and asked her to stay with him. Even when aliya got exposed he was requesting her to become fuggy but did he listened to her?. She promised she will do what ever he wants after finishing her job. She said she has to find her sister's murder. But a single emotional blackmail from tanu he is ready to marry her. Pragya deserves better. I want prags to leave mm after exposing tanu and find her sister, the only person who always cared about prags feelings and her sufferings, and get back to teaching. Abhi is the most irritating male lead of ekta.
I always shipped tabhi because they are perfect for each other. They would be worst parents to considering the way abhi blamed himself for aliya's upbringing.
Sorry guys for disturbing your wonderful reviews with my crappy one but so frustrated after watching the episode.
Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kulsum_5

@soumya.. Tanu is sachai ki murat for Abhi..πŸ˜†  

Don't be surprise if he will refuse to accept Tanu's truth.. becz Aliya's real cunning nature, her obsession for purab he saw so many times.. BUT Tanu, a Big NO..

i guess pragya will face more difficulty to convince Abhi in TAnu;s case compare to Aliya..πŸ˜†

True.. I don't think he will believe .. coz now he asked her to stay away from him and he will think that shez doing it on purpose and Tanu will fill his mind that  pragya is just faking everything to take revenge etc etc.. I won't be surprised if this happens... I really hope Pragya gets hurt to the extreme and leave after exposing Tanu.. it should take a long Time for abhi to pacify pragya and bring her back to MM... 
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vlhs12993

If abhi had taken this decision when he made tanu to do a pregnancy test then i would have liked his character. But no he let pragya cover up for him, spoiled her plan to get out of the house, finally confessed and asked her to stay with him. Even when aliya got exposed he was requesting her to become fuggy but did he listened to her?. She promised she will do what ever he wants after finishing her job. She said she has to find her sister's murder. But a single emotional blackmail from tanu he is ready to marry her. Pragya deserves better. I want prags to leave mm after exposing tanu and find her sister, the only person who always cared about prags feelings and her sufferings, and get back to teaching. Abhi is the most irritating male lead of ekta.
I always shipped tabhi because they are perfect for each other. They would be worst parents to considering the way abhi blamed himself for aliya's upbringing.
Sorry guys for disturbing your wonderful reviews with my crappy one but so frustrated after watching the episode.

YES YES YES!!! Agree with your every word, thank you so much for saying this. I would've been pleased to see this from Abhi back at the beginning of this mess, but now it's much too late for me to respect or appreciate. I often wish Prags would be done with the Mehras altogether, and have a chance to find herself again. I don't precisely ship TaBhi but I do think they'd make poor parents. One of the several reasons I don't want that child to exist!! Uff thank you again for sharing your thoughts, SO what I think and couldn't find words for! 
Mysterious7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anamika.vg

Perfect nadz !! Did he ever respected her even as a woman ?! He went to rescue her for daadi ...never showed love for her when he claims tht he loves her ...I hated tht patao track ...instead of faking Love, if he showed his love really all these won't happened..
Always pragz is a punching for him ...she has to understand him , change back to fuggy for him but he won't even consider her words of can't change to fuggy becos she has more work to do..

In a way, am happy for his decision of moving away from her n forget her...I don't want pragya react to this badly ..I want her to stay strong ...n focused in her mission ..

If abhi wants to forget , let him be ...first ask him to move away from tht room ...or better pragz shd move from there ...she has self-respect too..why shd she always do all for him?! 

First , let him respect pragya as a person ..then we will talk abt wife ...

Viji, good points. You brought up few things...

@ Bold and Underlined...I'm not sooo sure he did anymore. I don't recall. Do you?!...Maybe the taunts, tantrums and nokh johks are way of respecting her. Maybe we can ask him?! Only he can answer this?!...

@ Bold...Yes, showing the love development should have happened from his side which is another thing I keep repeating myself about...

@ Bold and Italic...As for punching bag, that's one of the thing that defines their relationship from the start unfortunately...Ditto...

@ Italics...It's CV's way of going towards the exposure. But still everything could have been done differently. Like what he said to you know who 😑...I didn't appreciate it at all...Abhi could have said to you know who 😑 And Abhi could have gone to Pragya and just say the same thing, that I don't have a choice but, to get married due to Nikhil's baby...There is no need to mention the love part, the 7 days and respect, infact everything the way he said it, it was not needed at all. It didn't sit well at all...But I don't get it, Pragya clearly said someone from home she needs to expose so if she was right in regards to Aliyah. She will be right with the next people. Didn't Abhi think that?!...And the precap was worse...

@ Blue...Yes, Abhi should move out of the room. It's Pragya's house now πŸ˜†...

@ Red...Ditto...Nicely said...
Edited by Mystery1 - 8 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Eeps loving everyone's thoughts the last 2 pages!! Can't reply point by point right now but agree with so much! And I have asked Trish to make the next EDT sometime today, since we are close to reaching p150. She will surely do so when she's available :)
kratikamonange thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vlhs12993

If abhi had taken this decision when he made tanu to do a pregnancy test then i would have liked his character. But no he let pragya cover up for him, spoiled her plan to get out of the house, finally confessed and asked her to stay with him. Even when aliya got exposed he was requesting her to become fuggy but did he listened to her?. She promised she will do what ever he wants after finishing her job. She said she has to find her sister's murder. But a single emotional blackmail from tanu he is ready to marry her. Pragya deserves better. I want prags to leave mm after exposing tanu and find her sister, the only person who always cared about prags feelings and her sufferings, and get back to teachingπŸ‘. Abhi is the most irritating male lead of ektaπŸ‘πŸΌ.
I always shipped tabhi because they are perfect for each otheπŸ€—r. They would be worst parents to considering the way abhi blamed himself for aliya's upbringing.

kratikamonange thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anamika.vg

Perfect nadz !! Did he ever respected her even as a woman ?! He went to rescue her for daadi ...never showed love for her when he claims tht he loves her ...I hated tht patao track ...instead of faking Love, if he showed his love really all these won't happened..
Always pragz is a punching for him ...she has to understand him , change back to fuggy for him but he won't even consider her words of can't change to fuggy becos she has more work to do..

In a way, am happy for his decision of moving away from her n forget her...I don't want pragya react to this badly ..I want her to stay strong ...n focused in her mission ..

If abhi wants to forget , let him be ...first ask him to move away from tht room ...or better pragz shd move from there ...she has self-respect too..why shd she always do all for him?! 

First , let him respect pragya as a person ..then we will talk abt wifeπŸ‘ ...

For him, respecting ykw is more important ...😑

Mysterious7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sowmii_cutiee

Well done nada for conning up with that point.. has he ever said sorry for all the torture n mu's ?? I knw tat she should have said the truth bt that dosent mean he can take adavantage of it and never apologize for how he has treated her.. 
What has he done for Pragya till now out of love and has he showed her his love rather than keep going on n on that he loves fuggy?? I know he saved her n number of times n saved her family etc etc by that wen he was not in love/realised her love. In mogambo track he saved her twice but that not out of love .. by even aftersaving her he was never concerned by started taunting her.. enough of this... I just want pragya out of Abhi's life now.. she deserves better and I think he deserves Tanu... He always trusts tanu blindly but never pragya.. 

Nada?! πŸ˜†...

If you have ever read my posts in the past, you will know I'm still waiting for redemption πŸ˜³. Sorry doesn't cut it what Abhi did and is still doing to Pragya. But lucky for him Pragya understands him the most hence no complaints from her side...

Abhi is the biggest fool to not value her and to not know her worth, and believe any T D H who comes along his way except her...Pragya is a fool indeed to be in love with a man who doesn't value her and who doesn't know her worth as she's going over extreme measures and willing to sacrifice her life to save him from his enemies...That's heartbreaking for me πŸ₯Ί...

So yes, a break will do justice for Pragya and maybe going back to work will do her wonders...
Mysterious7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kulsum_5

@bold.. Nadia you deserve this for highlighting this point.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  worst char...😑

Thank you...

I already knew you would agree with me on this πŸ˜†...

As for Pragya finding it difficultly to expose you know who 😑 because Abhi wouldn't believe Pragya. I can not digest this. Because Aliyah is the best friend, same traits and always partner in crime in the intial days with you know who 😑. Abhi and Pragya were aware of this. More like Aliyah's realities shouldn't be believed easily compare to you know who 😑. So, why would it be hard to believe?! I can not understand this logic at all...

Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Prani all I can say is πŸ‘..I was about to put my anguish but couldn't put it in proper sentence.. but u have put my anguish and many fans anguish in the right way.. go girl... 

@bold: those are my exact thoughts..thanq for putting them..

I think m going to ignore abhi till he understands pragya.. sick of cv's as they are making us hate abhi's character even we don't want to..

Thank you, Sowmya!  I'm glad many others feel the same way.  I'll try to be as strong as Pragya to ignore Abhi.  If I can't, I'll skip his scenes!!πŸ˜†