--// Kumkum Bhagya Episode Discussion Thread #4 //--

-Trishh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Welcome to the  K u m k u m   B h a g y a   E p i s o d e    D i s c u s s i o n   T h r e a d (EDT). This is a place to have healthy discussions about the show, discuss any one-liners/dialogues you may have liked, and to vent as well. Here are some rules to keep in mind:

->> No  b a s h i n g  or name-calling of  a n y  actor/character is allowed

->> However, constructive criticism is  d e f i n i t e l y  allowed.

->> Do not  d i s c u s s  about different fan groups

->> You also have to follow general  f o r u m  rules in this thread as well. Refer to this  t h r e a d  if needed: Kumkum Bhagya Rules & Guidelines.

->> Please PM me if you have any q u e s t i o n s  

Have  f u n  discussing๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by -Trishh- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raji9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello every one !!
Congratulations for new Thread !! 
Raji9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sorry for starting with negative vibes ..
Here is how I felt after watching Wednesday's episode..

I was glad and impressed when Abhi denied fake love plan on the face of Dasi and Tanu. Then why the hell CVs made Salman/Prem suggesting the same to Abhi. 

Abhi, are you seriously personally convinced to do that ? If so, then Cvs are hell bent to take Abhi character too low. He was feeling horrible all the while because his feelings have been played and he is now thinking to do the same to take his property back ? I dont know what to say.. I seriously hope he does not seriously involve in doing so..

May be it is high time, I should stop being loyal to show. If Abhi is serious on his fake love mission then bye bye KKB .. 

on the whole..very bad episode , bad execution, dialogues are not in sync, editing at lowest possible point .. 

And fake love from Abhi at this point is no more damn FUN.
RKOviper thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raji9

Sorry for starting with negative vibes ..
Here is how I felt after watching Wednesday's episode..

I was glad and impressed when Abhi denied fake love plan on the face of Dasi and Tanu. Then why the hell CVs made Salman/Prem suggesting the same to Abhi.

Abhi, are you seriously personally convinced to do that ? If so, then Cvs are hell bent to take Abhi character too low. He was feeling horrible all the while because his feelings have been played and he is now thinking to do the same to take his property back ? I dont know what to say.. I seriously hope he does not seriously involve in doing so..

May be it is high time, I should stop being loyal to show. If Abhi is serious on his fake love mission then bye bye KKB ..

on the whole..very bad episode , bad execution, dialogues are not in sync, editing at lowest possible point ..

And fake love from Abhi at this point is no more damn FUN.

I also said that last night after I saw the episode. I hope he will not do it afterall, and reconsiders, because he seemed kind of embarrassed and shy doing it. And I also hope that Pragya will somehow find out about it. Like I said before, maybe Dasi will tell Daddi about the plan and they will know how to get the situation in her favour. Once Pragya will be aware of all this crap she should take advantage of it and act like he wants, so Tanu will go crazy and will do some mistakes. Maybe that's how Pragya will end with her.
anamika.viji thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congrats for the new thread girls :)!!

anamika.viji thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Liked everybody's views 
All opinions are towards same point...bad episode !! Execution is not good...felt cheated after tht much hype of Diwali promo !! 

Didn't like everybody's complaint of pragya to 'prem ' ,including abhi ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ...tht is not the way to behave in front of a guest !!

Abhi & prem's encounter didn't look natural ...toomuch artificial !! 

Tanu's complaint ๐Ÿ˜ก...hate it!!

Didn't like abhi's thought of securing his property ..really abhi ?! Is tht wht u want really?! No fuggy now ..just property property!! And the way u chose ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ...

Hope whatever he plans ,backfires !!

It's abt time CVS , ..u have stretched this track toomuch more than it can be beared ..n instead of solving u guys are making more tangled ...the way u guys are moving tanu's expose will not be done even after 2 years ...b4 tht all viewers will loose interest in the show !!

Now we r wondering how u r going to do the tanu's expose !!

The show has show much potential tracks to show but even after 1.7 years of starting the show ,still the leads are in mu & there is no idea of making them together ...!! But still struck in the tanu expose track for 6 months !! Wht a waste of actors & their abilities !!

Lookslike they will unite abhigya only at the end of the show !!

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Why have they stopped uploading the KKB webisodes on YT?  Anyway, what happened Wednesday?
-Trishh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RKOviper

I also said that last night after I saw the episode. I hope he will not do it afterall, and reconsiders, because he seemed kind of embarrassed and shy doing it. And I also hope that Pragya will somehow find out about it. Like I said before, maybe Dasi will tell Daddi about the plan and they will know how to get the situation in her favour. Once Pragya will be aware of all this crap she should take advantage of it and act like he wants, so Tanu will go crazy and will do some mistakes. Maybe that's how Pragya will end with her.

@Bold- Yes please!!
Mysterious7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
If Abhi carries on doing the fake love thing with Pragya?! Maybe that can lead to climax and Pragya leaving him after she finds out he was faking. Then he realises he's in love with the Mogambo. I mean when someone's faking they are the one's who end up falling in love with the person that's how it's shown in movies. Or is this fake romancing time-pass for CV's?! ๐Ÿค”...

I sort of like doll scene today as he was mentioning what he likes about Fuggy traits or was he reminding her hmmm?! Today was hilarious even whilst Puja the way Abhi sat and smiled at Mogambo?! Or does he know she's Fuggy?! Because she blushed right infront of him, that was sooo Fuggy ๐Ÿ˜†. Me saying these names it's so weird because it's one person...

If they do the fake love thing I don't want it in comical, rather have in a serious way. It's a brutal thing to do that to someone...

Abhi sat in puja?! Thought he didn't believe in God. CV's may have had change of staff or they are careless?!...

And guess Abhi is uncomfortable with fake romance. And how come he is flirting with her like she's a school kid?!...
Edited by Mystery1 - 8 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nov 12 ep!
How dare they play allah waariyan on this jhoota pyaar nonsense :(

abhi is so inept at this though my god so palpably fake, i like how alarmed and distrustful pragya looks

actually the blocking of this scene is pretty fantastic

phew he's romancing the doll, although it's a prop.

omg he says fuggy bit him - does he actually say that or is it just the subtitles??