Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vlhs12993 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Cerealgirl

@vlhs12993, I loved all of your points! You've actually added great point about TaBhi! Didn't disturb at all!

What's your name?😊

I felt Abhi-Tanu were a more compatible couple and were good for each other, not in a sarcastic way.
They're both celebrity and understand the rules of that world they live in. But after all the games Tanu has played and Abhi's treatment of Pragya, now I'm sarcastic they deserve each other because of their shortcomings. Sorry if that hurts your feelings as a TaBhi shipper.

Bold - Well said! He does the wrong thing at the wrong time and expects Pragya to keep saving him from all his mistakes. Right on, Abhi and Pragya are not compatible at all. Long way to go for that!

Hi! I'm harsha. You didn't hurt me at all. I love to bash tabhi and you're welcome too. I love your reviews btw 😃
vlhs12993 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Pragya scenes are good today. Favourite part is Ronnie-pragya phone conversation. The way ronnie got worried about pragya after hearing her "hello". He genuinely cares about his di. How i wish abhi would care about her like that.
One part of precap is interesting but i don't want abhi to save her and pragya thinking " he always saves me so i have to help him".
Mysterious7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pragz10

Pragya may be super obvious in her hints of still being his Fuggy, But he still doesn't get it. On the other hand, Tanu has never had to prove herself in front of himself. He takes her words seriously and has never questioned her. 

I thought the LM track was for Abhi to realize he loves Pragya, not Fuggy, but now I dont know...Gosh, they're so different and complicated. And whenever Abhi says to Pragya "what did I do for you to do this to me...I loved you so much," it makes me sigh. Lolll. Still love him, but gosh, the guy needs a rude awakening. 

Of course, Pragya doesn't come without faults, but I'm liking the subtle change in her becoming more Pragz and less LM currently. 

@ Italic...I have a big issue with this. I do not like it one bit, whatsoever...Like, Why can't he be blinded in regards to Pragya?!...Why can't he trust and have faith in her blindly?!...

@ Underlined...Let's call Abhi and remind him starting from his and Pragya's wedding day until now and maybe onwards until he gets in the right frame of mind which he is not at all at the moment...

@ Bold...Ditto!!!!!...
Edited by Mystery1 - 8 years ago
Mysterious7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vlhs12993

Pragya scenes are good today. Favourite part is Ronnie-pragya phone conversation. The way ronnie got worried about pragya after hearing her "hello". He genuinely cares about his di. How i wish abhi would care about her like that.
One part of precap is interesting but i don't want abhi to save her and pragya thinking " he always saves me so i have to help him".

Welcome here, Harsha ðŸ˜Š...

And eeeppp, your DP Harshad Chopda ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†...
Raji9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello gals .. Happy Pongal to all people who are celebrating it 🤗
I missed watching episodes for 3 days and thanks to my stars for that. At least no disappointments on festive days..It beats me to think How every one forgot about BB's death.
well my share of vent here ..

Abhi .. Never fails to disappoint...Can for once his feeling take back seat ? at least when his sister went to jail a day before , when her sister in law committed suicide few days before,when his best friend was disheartened with huge loss,  when Pragya has life threat and the person who planned murders are still unknown?  Nooo .. These all are small problems before his hurt and emotional disturbance ..😡😡

Didn't Pragya clarify that she is doing drama to reveal the culprits and will be back as fuggy after that. So what else he needs to understand..😕  ? May be she has to show fuggy certificate in printed form..

And if in case Fuggy is Back -  All that Abhi can do is "do the reality check and realize that he has a pregnant girl friend at his home , Hence decided to marry her and the way he conveyed to the girl who has been struggling to save him is " throw her things out of his room " ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ . How insensitive a person can be .. He is as selfish and obsessed as his sister. He does not love any one other than his priorities and his own feelings.. Sorry for being rude but It did not make any sense to me to see Abhi's sudden realization of Tanu and commitment towards baby. 

I wish Pragya say bye bye to Abhi and his Dadi once she completes her mission and let Rockstar learn to love selflessly , put others at least when they deserve above his own priorities..

Precap : damn CVs ..not interested at all ..

Edited by Raji9 - 8 years ago
Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raji9

Hello gals .. Happy Pongal to all people who are celebrating it 🤗

I missed watching episodes for 3 days and thanks to my stars for that. At least no disappointments on festive days..It beats me to think How every one forgot about BB's death.
well my share of vent here ..

Abhi .. Never fails to disappoint...Can for once his feeling take back seat ? at least when his sister went to jail a day before , when her sister in law committed suicide few days before,when his best friend was disheartened with huge loss,  when Pragya has life threat and the person who planned murders are still unknown?  Nooo .. These all are small problems before his hurt and emotional disturbance ..😡😡

Didn't Pragya clarify that she is doing drama to reveal the culprits and will be back as fuggy after that. So what else he needs to understand..😕  ? May be she has to show fuggy certificate in printed form..

And if in case Fuggy is Back -  All that Abhi can do is "do the reality check and realize that he has a pregnant girl friend at his home , Hence decided to marry her and the way he conveyed to the girl who has been struggling to save him is " throw her things out of his room " ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ . How insensitive a person can be .. He is as selfish and obsessed as his sister. He does not love any one other than his priorities and his own feelings.. Sorry for being rude but It did not make any sense to me to see Abhi's sudden realization of Tanu and commitment towards baby. 

I wish Pragya say bye bye to Abhi and his Dadi once she completes her mission and let Rockstar learn to love selflessly , put others at least when they deserve above his own priorities..

Precap : damn CVs ..not interested at all ..

@bold: Yaar norhingbis more important to Abhi than his feelings and fuggy's betrayal.. still he z not using his brains... It's a complete waste of time even to discuss about that anymore...

@italic n underline : yeh... I want Pragya to leave MM even if Dadi insists... She needs a life .. and abhi should learn to trust people he claims he loves and set his priorities right...
Mysterious7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sowmii_cutiee

@bold: Yaar norhingbis more important to Abhi than his feelings and fuggy's betrayal.. still he z not using his brains... It's a complete waste of time even to discuss about that anymore...

@italic n underline : yeh... I want Pragya to leave MM even if Dadi insists... She needs a life .. and abhi should learn to trust people he claims he loves and set his priorities right...

@ Bold...Yes, this!!!!!...And after Abhi succeeds and learns from it in regards to trust, faith and having priorities right when it comes to his people he loves and especially Pragya, then he can woo Pragya and win her back and she should make it difficult for him too...
Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mystery1

@ Bold...Yes, this!!!!!...And after Abhi succeeds and learns from it in regards to trust, faith and having priorities right when it comes to his people he loves and especially Pragya, then he can woo Pragya and win her back and she should make it difficult for him too...

@bold: it's my dream to see Abhi wooing pragya and making her to fall in love with him all over again and gaining her trust.. but what to do can only see that happen in fan fiction s.. 
Mysterious7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sowmii_cutiee

@bold: it's my dream to see Abhi wooing pragya and making her to fall in love with him all over again and gaining her trust.. but what to do can only see that happen in fan fiction s.. 

Sowmya...Keep your dreams alive, because I am keeping my dreams alive ðŸ˜Š...It's rainy days nowadays, sunshine days will come too and sunshine days will come in, in alot of bunch <3...
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I too wish Pragya leave Abhi after exposing Tanu. She already exposed Aliya. Rest is Abhi s problem or Dadi s. But sadly that will never happen , she will be so apologetic for hurting him . I hate it when Pragya puts him above any one else. He has done nothing to deserve this.