:|Kumkum Bhagya Episode Discussion Thread #5|:

-Trishh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Welcome to the  K u m k u m   B h a g y a   E p i s o d e    D i s c u s s i o n   T h r e a d (EDT). This is a place to have healthy discussions about the show, discuss any one-liners/dialogues you may have liked, and to vent as well. Here are some rules to keep in mind:

->> No  b a s h i n g  or name-calling of  a n y  actor/character is allowed

->> However, constructive criticism is  d e f i n i t e l y  allowed.

->> Do not  d i s c u s s  about different fan groups

->> You also have to follow general  f o r u m  rules in this thread as well. Refer to this  t h r e a d  if needed: Kumkum Bhagya Rules & Guidelines.

->> Please PM me if you have any q u e s t i o n s  

Have  f u n  discussing😳
Edited by -Trishh- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Trishh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
RES
Like to be added in the members list!
Edited by -Trishh- - 8 years ago
Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you for this thread, Trishh!  You're awesome! πŸ€—
I enjoy the different perspectives on the episodes from forum members! 
Edited by Cerealgirl - 8 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Reserving  this for next episode...
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks Trishh!!
congrats on new thread guys..
Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well therez no need to get disappointed with todays so called Maha sangram coz as expected it was a complete waste of time and they made sure it was ... WELL DONE..πŸ‘πŸ‘.. They never disappoint us when we expect a drag or a boring episode etc.. 
Liked 2 things in todays episode.. 

1: First being Mithali.. Mithali senced that Tanu is upto something.. Loved her dialogue that Tany is marrying Abhi, then y is she behind Raj.. πŸ‘πŸ‘ Lately Mithali got some very good dialogues and they put some brains in her.. Why cant they give some of her brains to Abhi!! Well done Mithali.. 

2: Second being Purab's Confrontation.. Loved what he said.. Even though you hate someone when you think they are in trouble you should help( Not that i want Abhi to go to Pragyas rescue. I dont want that), Hated Abhi saying that he dosent want to help her as she refused my help and this way i can forget her.. I Never expected this from Abhi... πŸ˜‘

I know that tomorrow Abhi will call Pragya's cell and he will go to the hotel but I wish something really bad happens to Pragya and Abhi should regret what he said. But that wont be happening. Dont know why CV's are degrading Abhi's character even further.

I LOVE ABHI & I DONT WANT TO SEE HIS CHARACTER LIKE THIS.. I totally agree with Abhi's decision of marrying Tanu and to forget Pragya. I get his POV... But πŸ˜‘ i cant agree with what ever he said in the last episode and todays.. M SORRY... Just taking Fuggy doll and remembering the past memories dosent make up to what he said and he cant take those words back if something happens to Pragya.. 

I seriously wish that Pragya get very badly injured and hospitalised and even in coma when Tanu's truth is out and want to see Abhi regret all he said.. 

Well Its better not to waste our time tomorrow as its gonna be another drag.. But we can wait to see Abhi's Sexy moves. 
Mysterious7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Why did Daadi get emotional?! πŸ˜•...Does she want to keep the baby or what?! Maybe she should take you know who πŸ˜‘, the baby and herself to somewhere far away forever from everyone that would be good...

Then Abhi and Pragya can listen to their hearts...

Mithali picks on things quick and she is aware of you know who's πŸ˜‘ nature. Eventhough she still figures out people. With Pragya she knew how she is like. Whether now she will figure out Pragya before Abhi?! I would not be surprised πŸ˜†. It's a good quality to have...

Abhi and Purab, it reminded me of the day when Abhi realized he's in love with Pragya. Remember Purab said to him you keep on saying all these hurtful stuff because you know she will come back to you regardless and you take advantage of it, it's due to your love etc...What even, even on that day Purab was going on about being in love with Pragya and Abhi was like no, no. And after Purab goes then he tried what Purab told him. And he did the exact same thing today after Purab told him, he was like whatever, and after Purab goes then he starts thinking, what even πŸ€£...I am not taking the mic, but what even  πŸ˜†...His love is immature at the moment, the development needs to be shown (repeated from Raj's earlier post, thought I'll share it here too with you guys)...I would like to be proven wrong and if someone wants to corner me πŸ˜† It's fine with me...

Nikhil name was mentioned by you know who πŸ˜‘. Did Pragya hear it?! I wonder?!...

How much does Pragya have to suffer?! πŸ˜” πŸ˜’...That was very nice and decent of the taxi man to help Pragya...

Pragya following Nikhil idea is good because she wants to know who it is. Then she can deal with the proofs. She can get her devices ready. Because it didn't look like she was ready to record anything as she was out to look out for the killer, instead she came across Nikhil. Let's see what she comes up with for the proofs...

As for Abhi saving Pragya, he can stay put. I want her to handle it on her own...I am assuming the taxi man will end up telling Abhi where Pragya is hence ending up with her...
Edited by Mystery1 - 8 years ago
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nadz , i love your signature. It is a reminder that we should not try to find too much logic in kkb and let our imagination do the work πŸ˜†
i didn't see today's Epi, i wish raj was involved somehow in this plotline... takhil are boring enough to put me to sleep!
Mysterious7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moodyblue

nadz , i love your signature. It is a reminder that we should not try to find too much logic in kkb and let our imagination do the work πŸ˜†
i didn't see today's Epi, i wish raj was involved somehow in this plotline... takhil are boring enough to put me to sleep!

Thank you, Neha. And yes it sure is a reminder πŸ˜†...

Ditto on the Takhil statement...

It would have been fun to watch if Raj turned the tables and is on Pragya's side until the revelation is done and finished with and then he can go back to the dark side πŸ˜ˆ...

As for the episode, if you're interested there's Purab with Abhi scenes, then Purab trying to find Pragya...There is Mithali and Raj, no Aliyah though...
Edited by Mystery1 - 8 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I guess I liked today's ep, though I'd have liked it better if I didn't have to sit through 1.5 hours mixed with shows I don't watch. I really didn't like anything about this Pragya in the trunk business, and bless that taxi driver for helping her out. Tooo funny that she left her phone behind, I'm hoping that there's a conversation between Abhi and the taxi-walla that's at least as funny as Abhi's completely random rant to Sid (who I feel like he knows, according to other mahaeps??? Idk) thinking he was Pragya and then thinking he was a stranger answering Pragya's phone...🀣

I don't know about anyone else but I think that in the scene with Raccho's baby, Daadi wasn't feeling bad about the not-Tabhi baby, but about the idea that there's no hint when Abhi might indeed ever have a baby...ehhh too much to hope maybe. Indu Daasi is hilarious though. Be careful what you wish for Daasi. A world with two Abhis would be intense indeed.

Hmm what else...Abhi's line about putting an alcoholic in front of alcohol, very interesting, I want to rewatch that scene. And reminded me of that old anthem, "Addicted" - "I'm addicted you / heartbreaker" . Wish we could have a random interlude of Abhi singing that on stage πŸ˜‰

LOVEDDD Purab's departing speech today, and that he was willing to go off looking for Prags without Abhi. Some awesome things he said. Love the Arjit-Shabbo screen chemistry in general. Purabhi scenes are often so delightful to watch because they're so natural with each other.

Looking forward to Prags in her white dress tomorrow! Don't really care about anything else, all same old same old in my opinion. Wheee.