Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: elizyscott

For several episodes now I've been noticing that Abhi has been bringing up Tanu and his child as obligations and with an urgency that he has not had before. But we've also seen him freeze and get caught up in eye locks and embraces with Pragya. It seems to me the closer he is starting to feel towards Pragya the more he tries to compensate by bringing up the divorce and his obligations. 

He trying not to really see Pragya as his lover and is forcing her to be the evil one that is after his money when he can see that that really isn't true, especially after everything that he has witnessed with Bulbul's death and Sarla's disappearance. He sees Pragya but needs her to be Mogambo in order for him to be strong enough to live up to the responsiblility that Fuggy gave him. 

YESSS!! Totally agree with everything above! (I'm sorry, I haven't caught your name, if you already introduced yourself ðŸ˜³)

I've said this before. He knows she's not Mogambo in reality. He knows she's Fuggy somewhere deep inside. He just doesn't want to admit it. But my problem is the whole Fuggy making him promise to marry Tabhi. 

WHY does he think that promise is still valid? He obviously sees that she is ruining or intervening in every little route that he takes towards a Tabhi marriage. That should wake him up a little and make him realize that she doesn't want this anymore, right? If someone made me promise something, and now I see them indirectly, but pretty obviously, trying to prevent me from accomplishing that promise, i'd know that they don't want this anymore...maybe not WHY, but at least they dont think I should fulfill their promise anymore. 

The promise in general was very weak for me. I felt like he caved in way too easily to the promise...she just touched his nose and he stayed silent. ðŸ˜­
Mysterious7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sowmii_cutiee

are you talking abt the time during PuLiya wedding... 

May be it never occurred in his mind.. and may be he thinks that Tanu never does anything wrong or will nvr do such a thing.. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Yes, the Puliyah wedding. But she blatantly lied she said Pragya ran away with Purab. When Abhi got there he found it was Pragya's sister who Purab wants to marry. Must have been a loophole like many others in KKB...
Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterious7

He will stick to it ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜†...

Nadz, Abhi always says one thing and does the other. At most times, its about how his ego feels at moment. If his ego isn't hurt terribly when he finds out everyone lied to him, then he'll forgive her right away. But I don't see that happening. 
Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterious7

Yes, the Puliyah wedding. But she blatantly lied she said Pragya ran away with Purab. When Abhi got there he found it was Pragya's sister who Purab wants to marry. Must have been a loophole like many others in KKB...

its just a blunder... they never complete things.. they make an abrupt end...  like many other things...
Mysterious7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naina-

Nadz, Abhi always says one thing and does the other. At most times, its about how his ego feels at moment. If his ego isn't hurt terribly when he finds out everyone lied to him, then he'll forgive her right away. But I don't see that happening. 

I want to be proved right 😆 because Love is supposed to come first, before his ego  ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜†...
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Abhi hardly notices Tanu's mistakes. Or he ignores them on purpose.
Related to how Abhi will react after knowing the truth. He will blame anyone and everyone left and right and show how bechara he is with his pet dialogue , aisa mere saath hi kyun hota hai.
Mysterious7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

Abhi hardly notices Tanu's mistakes. Or he ignores them on purpose.

Related to how Abhi will react after knowing the truth. He will blame anyone and everyone left and right and show how bechara he is with his pet dialogue , aisa mere saath hi kyun hota hai.

@ Bold...Yes, this is true, unfortunately he has been playing the victim card alot in this track, like he's the only victim and been wronged the most by Pragya and some of his family ...
Edited by Mysterious7 - 8 years ago
anamika.viji thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Last page ?! Bye bye EDT :)
Hello everyone!!
-Trishh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I know you guys know, but next EDT we go!!
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/132190877