Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
lol wrong thread guys sorry. waise we should finish up this thread na?
Edited by -mina- - 8 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
again wrong thread. i need to close this tab.

anyway tues ep was more enjoyable than i thought it would be - but not in a pleasant way!
Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Tues March 15 epi                Miserable day for Pragya's team  - Painful epi

Nikhil escapes with Tanu's help as her friend.  Tanu's beauty and criminal mind is a deadly combo.  She shouts her way and saves him. Like we didn't guess that.  Purab and Ronny are like Spongebob and Patrick. Too nice. No muscle or guts. Not a chance against sleaze buckets like takhil.

Abhi -Pragya scene is poorly written. Abhi laid out his plan, but it's so stupid.  It's ridiculous to assume his fans will take his fight to Pragya and pressurize her to get tabhi married. Not realistic.  Few weeks ago, he didn't agree with his fans when he got an anonymous letter asking him to not marry Tanu or they'll stop listening to his music. He said they don't have a say in his personal life. And now, they're his strength.  Now you'll see the power of a rockstar. He's an idol for them. Who cares!

What was the need to make Pragya beg, CV's?  What did they want from viewers? Pity?  Again this is about Abhi hating her. 

I saw that scene more about stopping Abhi so that she can prove about Tanu baby.  I don't think she was stopping him because she loves him.  I get the feeling she too has moved on because he doesn't want her.

Instead of begging, she should have laid out her cards too.  Look it fellow, the baby is someone else's. Your lady love is a criminal and an adultress.  I was trying to get the proof for you. Know what? I got fans too.  My students. They can strike against you if I tell them about you! So deal with the mess yourself! I'm outta here!

Lousy story development. They killed the story.  Ruined the characters.

Team's every plan to trap takhil is failing.  This show is so anti-norm, quite different from most serials.  Leads are pretty useless. It's about the dark side of people. Bad episode.

Precap - more trouble for Pragya.

-mina- thumbnail
BTW guys I meant to mention - today I was talking to a coworker who has finally realized she is in an unhealthy relationship. She's facing the question of what to do next, and how to balance her feelings/obligation to her partner with her understanding that she has not been good to herself by staying in the relationship. My main advice to her was something someone had told me in a different context - sometimes, you have to be your own friend. Sometimes, you put yourself through things that you would never be comfortable to see a friend endure. So sometimes you have to stop and think outside yourself, and ask - if this were happening to my friend, what would I say to them? And it made me wonder - what if Pragya had a best friend? What if Pragya had just one person in her life that actually cared about her well-being? What would that person say to her? What would you say to Pragya, if you were her best friend?

The thing is, even though she has people who care about her, there's no one who really seems to care about her doing what's good for her. Her mother loves her - but is utterly devoted to the idea of husband/sasural service. Daadi claims to love her - but is using her as an instrument against Abhi and Aaliya. Bulbul loved her - and she should have but never seemed to realize that Mission Mugambo might serve what Pragya says is her happiness (protecting Abhi), but actually harms Pragya and is destructive to the very relationship it is trying to restore. Purab cares about her, but he's not close enough to her or detached enough from the situation to point out that what she's doing is hurting both her and Abhi. Ronnie cares about her, but as her employee and honorary brother, he's not in a position to understand her real needs and vulnerabilities. Abhi cares about her, but he's not sure who she is, and he's never been particularly sensitive to what's good for her.

How I wish Pragya had a friend. Even if she never listened to them, at least someone who cared about her and only her could point out some important things to her. If I were Pragya's friend, I would tell her to come clean and walk away. It is not her job to save Abhi from the situation or prove anything. And even if she succeeds in her mission to expose Tanu, what kind of a win will she really have? What kind of a basis will it form for her future relationship to Abhi, after they've both experienced just how far she is willing to destroy their relationship in the name of saving him?

I think even Abhi would tell her...sweetheart, you can't destroy us for me.

Anyway...just a bunch of rambling thoughts. The show is not interested in the realities of emotional life or logic. Better not to think of Pragya as a human person with needs who should have a friend or someone in her life who cares about her without any qualifications. Too sad a thought to realize that she doesn't, probably never has, and possibly never will.
Cerealgirl thumbnail
Yes, Mina. Pragya having a friend would really help.  She's so alone.  Why did they get rid of Suresh? At least he was supportive of her even though she didn't want to share too much with him.  Or maybe have a girlfriend.  But the thing with Pragya is she's too private and an introvert.  Only with BB she was close. 
Hope things get better for your coworker. This must be a hard time for her.
-Nive- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -mina-

So sometimes you have to stop and think outside yourself, and ask - if this were happening to my friend, what would I say to them? And it made me wonder - what if Pragya had a best friend? What if Pragya had just one person in her life that actually cared about her well-being? What would that person say to her? What would you say to Pragya, if you were her best friend?

The thing is, even though she has people who care about her, there's no one who really seems to care about her doing what's good for her.

I wish both Abhi and Pragya had best friends.. real friends... who talk straight... I was wondering last week why don't they have best friends.

P.S I always thought why BB wanted Abhi and Pragya together even when she knew about the revenge marriage and Tanu.Edited by nive_kb - 8 years ago
Raji9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterious7

I mentioned this elsewhere here in IF, I thought I share it here in thread too ðŸ˜Š...

Just like Pragya is coming across as desperate trying to save him at any cost, keeping blind eye to everything else. Abhi is coming across as desperate trying to erase her from his heart and mind at any cost, as he never got to have his candy who never wanted him back according to him, i.e Pragya ðŸ˜†, when in fact he can't get her out of his heart and mind, keeping blind eye to everything else...

Nadz agree .. One of the all time LOW episode for me .. Probably today's episode will beat the lowness..

But I feel and see both Abhigya are as desperate as each other .. Abhi is desperate to move on from his memories and start a new life with Tanu and Baby .. Pragya is desperate to bring truth infront of Abhi.. In the whole convo, I did not find her to desperate or even wish to get back to Ahi . Looks like she already determined for separation, she looked like she moved on..

This episode reminds me one of the episodes in MMS track , in which Pragya gives in when Abhi tries to seduce her thinking her last opportunity to stay with her love.  It felt horrible to watch that she opted her love over her self respect and identity ..For him she gave in to his ego and his rockstar charm ..

I never tried to watch that episode again .. And the same kind of scenario repeating again, she is coming across as despo .. She looked like she gave in ..BUT the difference is not for her love , not for his ego .. It is for her mission and getting truth out .. Yea It is highly disappointing to see again she is ditching her self to save him. But I am still glad if she chooses to walk away from him with dignity if any thing left by herself .. 

Abhi is lucky , he can morph his desperation as anger and he has Pragya to vent out .. But Man.. I bet you can never get over it .. Try your best and all the best ..

Edited by Raji9 - 8 years ago
Raji9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cerealgirl

Tues March 15 epi                Miserable day for Pragya's team  - Painful epi

Abhi -Pragya scene is poorly written. Abhi laid out his plan, but it's so stupid.  It's ridiculous to assume his fans will take his fight to Pragya and pressurize her to get tabhi married. Not realistic.  Few weeks ago, he didn't agree with his fans when he got an anonymous letter asking him to not marry Tanu or they'll stop listening to his music. He said they don't have a say in his personal life. And now, they're his strength.  Now you'll see the power of a rockstar. He's an idol for them. Who cares!

What was the need to make Pragya beg, CV's?  What did they want from viewers? Pity?  Again this is about Abhi hating her. 

I saw that scene more about stopping Abhi so that she can prove about Tanu baby.  I don't think she was stopping him because she loves him.  I get the feeling she too has moved on because he doesn't want her.

Instead of begging, she should have laid out her cards too.  Look it fellow, the baby is someone else's. Your lady love is a criminal and an adultress.  I was trying to get the proof for you. Know what? I got fans too.  My students. They can strike against you if I tell them about you! So deal with the mess yourself! I'm outta here!

As usual nice review Prani ..
and ditto with every thing you said .. 
@bold - Yes , I felt the same too .. And for me that is a soothing factor .. Good that she understand the realities and ready to face it ..If they do really depart from each other , she may never allow another man into her life . But she can survive alone . She has that strong emotional base .. It is bothering me that CVs are portraying her as weak woman ..

Edited by Raji9 - 8 years ago
Mysterious7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Rajii I agree with you except the moving on part. Neither have moved on. They both just know the realities. Abhi thinks he knows his reality and trying to convince himself he is doing the right thing. That's the difference he's convincing himself therefore he doesn't feel right about it and I don't believe he's doing it for the baby after months of ignorance. Like he got made an emotional promise to Pragya to marry the witch he got emotionally manipulated to do the deed now by the witch. To me he's doing it to oppose Pragya not necessarily to hurt her and definitely not to please her. Pragya thinks there's higher chances of seperation because one he may not believe if she doesn't manage to get proofs and another thing would be her lying and keeping everything from him once the truth is out which she knows caused him pain. See she has a guilty conscious, she feels bad about it but still wants to risk and save him and doesn't think she is doing some great work therefore is aware if he takes it the bad way...
Raji9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterious7

Rajii I agree with you except the moving on part. Neither have moved on. They both just know the realities. Abhi thinks he knows his reality and trying to convince himself he is doing the right thing. That's the difference he's convincing himself therefore he doesn't feel right about it and I don't believe he's doing it for the baby after months of ignorance. Like he got made an emotional promise to Pragya to marry the witch he got emotionally manipulated to do the deed now by the witch. To me he's doing it to oppose Pragya not necessarily to hurt her and definitely not to please her. Pragya thinks there's higher chances of seperation because one he may not believe if she doesn't manage to get proofs and another thing would be her lying and keeping everything from him once the truth is out which she knows caused him pain. See she has a guilty conscious, she feels bad about it but still wants to risk and save him and doesn't think she is doing some great work therefore is aware if he takes it the bad way...

Nadz when I said Pragya moved on ..  I did not mean she moved on from Abhi and stopped loving him.I think she can never do that.. but she looked definitely moved on from her hopes and dreams to get back to Abhi .. as you said @bold ..

And I do think Abhi has not moved on yet.. He is trying hard ..Hence the agitation ..