Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peeyara thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: .sajitha.

Been a silent viewer for the longest time here and I just loved your post.. SI fans always have that view their fav is the most popular ever.. They fight and abuse with every single fandom and there are some very vile ones who loves to butt into twitter conversations and abuse strangers.. I have heard so many stories as such from a few bw forum members.. Im not surprised they are venting all their anger towards FK.. Faisal deserved the trophy fair and square cos he is pretty popular in real life as well.. Like u said its 50% votes and 50% marks, so the one who had both won the show which is Faisal.. As for bringing in previous seasons winners as example to prove their point is also stupid.. Its like comparing apples and oranges.. Jhalak reloaded had format and judges changed, so expecting same routine of so called non dancer to win is funny.. Even if a non dancer deserved the trophy, imo the one who deserved it more than SI is Mohit Malik.. Ofcourse he will be neglected because apparently only so called tv queen can be the non dancer winning all hearts fairytale..

ps : great post dear..

I never interacted wid them so i dont know
I used to think k acche log hai but i was wrong
I watched MJHT mainly cos of Rati-Arjun pair but liked her role as gunjan , but her other shows didnt clicked wid me so had no idea k itne delusional fans hai πŸ˜†
But almost every fandom is saying how nasty they are 🀒
Mohit showed much improvement compared to her, his acts does have dancing

Thanks 😊 Edited by peeyara - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: bhaniv

Why do people here on IF forget that the population on IF and twitter is very very smal compared to the world out there!?

Beats me...

becos acc to some solid bunch of people, topping the IF ranks is the only evidence of a celeb's popularity and trending in twitter is like an achievement which is similar or even bigger than winning an oscar or golden globe 
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

<font color="#ff3399">@ TM great post and a much needed one. I fail to understand why these fanatics going boohaha about SI losing. Maybe deep down they knew where Sanaya stood in the competition but they were so overconfident and so full of themselves and must have thought their votes would make her win. But, sadly it didn't happy. So, they started their sob story about the show being rigged and blah blah. In one of the episodes their favourite had told herself " mujhe bottom 2 mein mat aane dena. Agar main bottom 2 mein aayi toh main gai ". May I know why she said that? Because she knew that she was a pathetic dancer. And, why can't these fanatics can't put in their pea sized brain that if SI had it in her she would have won. But, sadly she didn't have it in her to challenge Faisal, so she lost. I never knew SI fans would be so rude, insane, disgusting, spoil sports and obsessive. These kind of people never change and never learn to accept the truth. They think noone can beat their darling doll.</font>

Her popularity kept her in competition if voting format was not their she would hv got eliminated
Radhika performed for few weeks n every week she tried something new n had dance too , i thought she'll stay in competition and will improve a lot but sadly chance nhi mila usey
Did she said that?
They want to live in their delusional world where she is tv queen let them beEdited by peeyara - 8 years ago
Take_That thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunHarsh4eva

becos acc to some solid bunch of people, topping the IF ranks is the only evidence of a celeb's popularity and trending in twitter is like an achievement which is similar or even bigger than winning an oscar or golden globe 

Oh that delusional bunch of people...

Some people need to see beyond IF and realise that there is a reality beyond IF and accept the truth... Uff...
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
You explained everything quite well dear,but they will go to deaf ears!! Haters gonna hate!
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: FaultInOurStars

Donno how faisal is feeling after reading those tweets:( nobody bashed him before,he's such a nice humble boy,koi keise is ladke ko bash kar sakta hey yaar:(

I made this post for him only
I was shocked seeing the way they were abusing him
He never spoke ill for others, called their doll di but still doll k muh bolele bhai ko nhi baksha 🀒
Kavita was her new friend aur usey bhi bash kiya   πŸ˜†Edited by peeyara - 8 years ago
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paytonlee

He hasnt come on any of social media sites. Before he was always posting but now he is so quiet. He would have been so eager to thank everyone and tell us to watch the performance but no news from him yet.

Its better, he should stay from thia stuff and celebrate his victoey with parents n friends and closed ones πŸ˜ƒ
fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: peeyara

Her popularity kept her in competition if voting format was not their she would hv got eliminated
Radhika performed for few weeks n every week she tried something new n had dance too , i thought she'll stay in competition and will improve a lot but sadly chance nhi mila usey
Did she said that?
They want to live in their delusional world where she is tv queen let them be

Yes, she did.
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveFawad

You explained everything quite well dear,but they will go to deaf ears!! Haters gonna hate!

Thanks
Yup they are playing deaf else comment karte yahan πŸ˜†
Deep down the heart they accept it but muh se nhi bolenge πŸ˜†
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhaniv

Oh man, your post made me log in after ages so that I could comment!

Awesome and sincere post TM!

The most deserving wins the show!

Faisal was awesome.

Loved your logic about being an expert in one aspect of a field doesn't mean he is an expert in the field itself!

i am glad that i made you logged in after agesπŸ˜†
thank you for all the nice wordsπŸ˜ƒ
faisal was deserving candidate from all angles-public fav, votes, dance, judges fav, contestant fav πŸ˜ƒ