Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peeyara thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: anu rulz

I have till date never understood what pleasure anybody gets by bashing and bullying on the internet..rest all is a moot point for me..as far as the popularity quotient goes, my parents had never even heard of sanaya..for a change, the best dancer won JDJ..and i personally feel vindicated after watching so many seasons with shvetas/sandhyas/sushants/gauhars/laurens lose to vote banks..

Dont know abt pleasure but surely they do mock themselves
It shows their character n upbringing
bingo .. this was a much needed post ..
i have never seen any tagline or anything which claimed that this show is a non dancer's show .. but suddenly justifications to cover up sanaya's loss and blame colors was being brought up by claiming that this is a non dancer's show and how faisal is not eligible for the trophy .. 

secondly if , for a matter of fact we consider that faisal is trained, then what is the big fudge ? everybody knew it since the show started.. nobody complained then .. now suddenly after his victory, him being trained is creating a ruckus ? ohh why ? just because he has beaten the delusional demigoddess ?

and lastly when voting is considered, if you see in all the seasons, the kids have been top voted contestants, winner or not .. Faisal was coming fresh from his hit maharana pratap stint, so definitely viewers were drawn towards him more .. 

PS- dhrashti winning was blamed upon the channel , Ashish winning was also blamed upon the channel, because according to the deluded fan group these two were neither popular and nor good dancers.. but now the same group claims that a non dancer deserves the trophy more ? contradictory much ? in that case Ashish and dhrashti were non dancers too and moreover they had salman and shampa as their choreographers both of whom are great when it comes to their job. shampa was also a winner along with gurmeet, she repeated the same success with Ashish too.. Salman was a DID winner, he was finalist for 2 seasons and lastly he won with Dhrashti .. so i do not see why their victories are being called as fake and scripted ? sanaya did not desrve the trophy because neither her and nor her choreographer had the flawless touch in their dancing ...  
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Been a silent viewer for the longest time here and I just loved your post.. SI fans always have that view their fav is the most popular ever.. They fight and abuse with every single fandom and there are some very vile ones who loves to butt into twitter conversations and abuse strangers.. I have heard so many stories as such from a few bw forum members.. Im not surprised they are venting all their anger towards FK.. Faisal deserved the trophy fair and square cos he is pretty popular in real life as well.. Like u said its 50% votes and 50% marks, so the one who had both won the show which is Faisal.. As for bringing in previous seasons winners as example to prove their point is also stupid.. Its like comparing apples and oranges.. Jhalak reloaded had format and judges changed, so expecting same routine of so called non dancer to win is funny.. Even if a non dancer deserved the trophy, imo the one who deserved it more than SI is Mohit Malik.. Ofcourse he will be neglected because apparently only so called tv queen can be the non dancer winning all hearts fairytale.. 

ps : great post dear..
Edited by .sajitha. - 8 years ago
fatssrilanka thumbnail
@ TM great post and a much needed one. I fail to understand why these fanatics going boohaha about SI losing. Maybe deep down they knew where Sanaya stood in the competition but they were so overconfident and so full of themselves and must have thought their votes would make her win. But,  sadly it didn't happy. So, they started their sob story about the show being rigged and blah blah. In one of the episodes their favourite had told herself " mujhe bottom 2 mein mat aane dena. Agar main bottom 2 mein aayi toh main gai ". May I know why she said that? Because she knew that she was a pathetic dancer. And, why can't these fanatics can't put in their pea sized brain that if SI had it in her she would have won. But,  sadly she didn't have it in her to challenge Faisal, so she lost. I never knew SI fans would be so rude, insane, disgusting, spoil sports and obsessive. These kind of people never change and never learn to accept the truth. They think noone can beat their darling doll.
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9
Donno how faisal is feeling after reading those tweets:( nobody bashed him before,he's such a nice humble boy,koi keise is ladke ko bash kar sakta hey yaar:(
fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sajitha.

Been a silent viewer for the longest time here and I just loved your post.. SI fans always have that view their fav is the most popular ever.. They fight and abuse with every single fandom and there are some very vile ones who loves to butt into twitter conversations and abuse strangers.. I have heard so many stories as such from a few bw forum members.. Im not surprised they are venting all their anger towards FK.. Faisal deserved the trophy fair and square cos he is pretty popular in real life as well.. Like u said its 50% votes and 50% marks, so the one who had both won the show which is Faisal.. As for bringing in previous seasons winners as example to prove their point is also stupid.. Its like comparing apples and oranges.. Jhalak reloaded had format and judges changed, so expecting same routine of so called non dancer to win is funny.. Even if a non dancer deserved the trophy, imo the one who deserved it more than SI is Mohit Malik.. Ofcourse he will be neglected because apparently only so called tv queen can be the non dancer winning all hearts fairytale.. 

ps : great post dear..

Agree.  SI fans are very abusive.  They can't look beyond their so called queen. Agar kisine kuch bhi kaha toh uski toh shamat aati hai. It is as if only SI who exits and the others are nothing. Noone can get above their baby doll.
Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FaultInOurStars

Donno how faisal is feeling after reading those tweets:( nobody bashed him before,he's such a nice humble boy,koi keise is ladke ko bash kar sakta hey yaar:(

He hasnt come on any of social media sites. Before he was always posting but now he is so quiet. He would have been so eager to thank everyone and tell us to watch the performance but no news from him yet. 
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunHarsh4eva

bingo .. this was a much needed post ..

i have never seen any tagline or anything which claimed that this show is a non dancer's show .. but suddenly justifications to cover up sanaya's loss and blame colors was being brought up by claiming that this is a non dancer's show and how faisal is not eligible for the trophy ..

secondly if , for a matter of fact we consider that faisal is trained, then what is the big fudge ? everybody knew it since the show started.. nobody complained then .. now suddenly after his victory, him being trained is creating a ruckus ? ohh why ? just because he has beaten the delusional demigoddess ?

and lastly when voting is considered, if you see in all the seasons, the kids have been top voted contestants, winner or not .. Faisal was coming fresh from his hit maharana pratap stint, so definitely viewers were drawn towards him more ..

PS- dhrashti winning was blamed upon the channel , Ashish winning was also blamed upon the channel, because according to the deluded fan group these two were neither popular and nor good dancers.. but now the same group claims that a non dancer deserves the trophy more ? contradictory much ? in that case Ashish and dhrashti were non dancers too and moreover they had salman and shampa as their choreographers both of whom are great when it comes to their job. shampa was also a winner along with gurmeet, she repeated the same success with Ashish too.. Salman was a DID winner, he was finalist for 2 seasons and lastly he won with Dhrashti .. so i do not see why their victories are being called as fake and scripted ? sanaya did not desrve the trophy because neither her and nor her choreographer had the flawless touch in their dancing ...

Salman n shampa were fab in their job, they always used to come up with new concepts
Sanaya n jai had hardly one good act and that too in salman special episode
Agreed Draahti,ashish n gurmeet were non dancers but they had finest choreo partners
Their bubble have been broken
Yup, they should hv told first only k faisal is trained so he shouldn't be a part par jab problem nhi thi
Problem tab huyi jab faisal won , faisal kaise jeet sakta hai sanaya ka fandam ko toh sabse bada hai so its possible k wo har jaye
I am tired of this vote thing lol
bhaniv thumbnail
Oh man, your post made me log in after ages so that I could comment!
Awesome and sincere post TM!

The most deserving wins the show!

Faisal was awesome.

Loved your logic about being an expert in one aspect of a field doesn't mean he is an expert in the field itself!
bhaniv thumbnail
Why do people here on IF forget that the population on IF and twitter is very very smal compared to the world out there!?
Beats me...