peeyara thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello!!!!
I was confused whether I should post or not πŸ˜•πŸ˜† but socha post kar hi deti hoon otherwise dimag wahi atka rahega πŸ˜†
firstly I'll clarify that i am not fan of anyone πŸ˜†
i love dance shows so obviously i have been watching Jhalak's all seasons except season 1πŸ˜›
This time I didn't watch whole show kyunki there was no Remo, no Salman, no Madhuri, no karan 
my all time fav dancers are Remo, Salman, Sanjeeda, Faisal, Sanjeeda-aamir...i will follow them where ever they danceπŸ˜† so reason to tolerate this season was Faisal❀️
 Myth 1: This is non-dancers show
The tag says "Dancing with stars" not "non-dancers". so, it does not matter if contestant is dancer or non-dancer but he should be a star.
And Faisal is a television star, he have won best child actor award for Maharana Pratap.

Myth 2: Faisal is trained dancer
Lemme, give you a example: A person is genius in C programming, does that mean he knows Java, Vb, Perl, Dot Net, Small Talk etc. No he wont be perfect in other languages. He will only have good understanding of basics and grasp more easily and learn other languages quickly(sorry, isse accha example nhi sujhaπŸ˜†) same goes with Faisal.

He knows hip hop, he is not perfect in any other dance forms and on the show he has done hip hop once only and vivek always made him dance on different dance forms, steps were not repeated. Infact, he scored low once and got bad comments from judges and he ended up crying but as promised he came back with a bang. He is too dedicated to the work he do and his dedication can be seen in his dance. It is just that he know the techniques well from his previous dance shows that's it.

Myth 3: popular contestant always wins
Who told you k popular contestant wins???? In season 3, finalists were Gauhar khan(a good dancer), Karan Singh Grover(popular tv actor) and Baichung Bhutia(football player of India jisko ki nahi jaanta) and the winner was Baichung Bhutia. HE won the show through his hard work, he made Jhalak viewers love him through his dance. If MOST popular was the case then Karan should have won πŸ˜†

another season, between Chang and Sushant, Chang won even though Sushant was bet dancer n thoda zyaada popular compared to chang. But Chang did hard work, he was complete non-dancer and evolved into a dancer(I badly wanted Sush to win but its okπŸ˜†)

Myth 4: More the contestant gains votes, it helps them to win
Agar baat sirf voting ki hoti toh Judges ki chair pe professsinals ki jagah Chetan Bhagat ko bitha dete, agar sirf votes ke basis pe hai winner select karna hai toh doesn't matter k judge ki kursi pe kaun baitha hai πŸ˜† 
voting have 50% part to play rest 50% depends on judges mark. Sirf voting ki hi baat hoti toh Radhika aur Vivian itni jaldi eliminate nhi hote πŸ˜†

so that means, If voting bht zyaada huyi but contestant ne perform accha nhi kiya toh voting is waste, both should be balanced tabhi toh baat banegiπŸ˜›

Myth 4: Non dancer should win
had it been the case than Mohit should have won because he was the only finalist who was alien to dancing unlike 3 other. I have never seen him perform in any show or award functions. Mohit is the only non-dancer who has shown tremendous growth and credit goes to Marisha, had she not been injured he would have danced more nicely.
if it is being compared with Drashti winning(sole reason i was happy was k finally Salman won😳), salman was her choreo and do i need to say about salman?? he is hard task master, he made Drishti improve a lot(if u see her early performances, she was so awkward while dancing but she improved) salman fans too voted for her.

Myth 5: Rangeela cheated and whole world conspired against Sanaya πŸ˜†
If they wanted to cheat, I think they would have either Simar(od Sasural simar ka) or Radhika won cos they were the channel's leading ladies and their shows were bringing trps to the channel but aisa nahi hua. I too was illusion that either these two ladies or Vivian will win(courtesy his hit Madhubala) 

What Raj Kundra have to do with Sanaya winning or not winning  wo agar involved tha bhi toh dont you think k Sanaya ko harane k bajaye Shamita ko jeetane pe concentrate karta πŸ˜•πŸ˜† wo jise jaanta bhi nahi hai uske against kyu conspire karega  kahin aisa toh nahi k he offered her any role n she rejected toh usne badla liya πŸ€“πŸ€” 
as far as i know Sanaya, she have a lovely heart toh ofcourse usne kis ka bura kiya nahi hoga aur jab bura nahi kiya toh koi uske against conspire kyu karega πŸ€“

Myth 6: Kissa 1 crore votes ka πŸ˜†
lets do maths(most boring thing ever πŸ˜†)
hamare desh ki population kitni hai???? 120 crores
so Sanaya got 1 crore votes, i'll make it 1.5 crores ...so sanaya k votes hai 1.5 crores
so that means we are left with 118.5 crores, now consider 70 crores of population do not have access to tv(i know aisa nhi, ab toh chote chote village mai bhi tv hai πŸ˜†) so that makes it  48.5
Shamita and mohit together got 1.5 crore(pata nhi kitne hai par 1.5 manne mai kya jaata haiπŸ˜†)
it leaves us with 47
among this 47, deduct 20 crores as audience who do watch jhalak but never voted like me πŸ€£
so we are left with 27 crores, toh in 27 crores ne kisko vote kiya hoga πŸ˜• 

The point is to explain that there are some religious followers of dance and some die-hard fans of jhalak who votes on basis of dance.

I whole heartedly agree that Sanaya has huge fan following but Faisal too have. even if we consider that Faisal half 1/3rd of Sanaya's fan following then also some celebs have shown their support to him not because he is related to them but because they loved him, they are his fans so their fans to have voted for him. Even Shahid and Ganesh have expressed numerous times their wish that Faisal wins. Had i been their fan, i too would have voted for him simply cos my fav wants him to win πŸ˜› 

Apart from celebs, there is DID family and dance fraternity too who whole heartedly supported him. 
DID n dance fraternity is 1/3rd of sanay's fans, kavita, sonu sood n rest 1/3rd of sanaya's fan and then Shahid i hope he does have fan base stronger than Sanaya but still i'll take 1/2 of sanaya's  fan base
does not all this sums up to be greater than her Fandom????

I actually did not wanted to make this post but seeing the abuses by her fandom for Faisal especially on twitter, i made this post.
Though i am not fan of her but her role as Gunjan is one of my fav. If she takes up any show, i do make it a point to watch at least 3-4 episodes n then decide to continue or not. It is my liking towards her which makes me do so. 

I was not expecting such a behavior from her fans, I was of the myth that Sanaya is good-hearted lady so her fans too will behave in certain way but i was proved wrong yesterday.

I understand that you people have voted for her day and night but that does not mean other have not spent sleepless nights. They too voted for their respective favorite.

Hurt, anger and outburst are understood but making derogatory comments to a 16-yr old child is disgusting. Kavita, who became good friends with sanaya, was bashed too reason she tweeted to support faisal. what is so wrong in this???

It is natural, we get attracted and attached to kids quickly compared to adults so they too grew fond of him and supported him.

once in a interview during jhalak, Faisal said I do not talk to all but I spend tym with Kavita di and Sanaya di, they both love me a lot . and what fans did????

My likeness towards Sanaya got dented yesterday and i am so sorry to say that reason is her Fans(not all fans only those who behaved weird). 

It is psychology that people make assumptions on what is being served to them and yesterday sanaya's fans behaved so nicely that whenever i will see her or read about her or hear her name the first thing that will come to my mind will be her FANS BEHAVIOR .

I had good views for her fans cos they always makes sure k she is no.1 in ranking and i was like "wow...she has true fans who can do anything for her". I liked yours dedication n love towards her but yesterday you people yourself have spoiled that image "just because she didn't won".

"Winning Is Not Everything, Participation Matters"

"sportsmanship is knowing that it is a game, that we are only as a good as our opponents, and whether you win or lose, to always give 100 percent."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
U have explained it very well πŸ‘ πŸ˜†
U made me laugh in maths wala thing lol but true people r crying so much that they voted n all but they aren't understanding that along with votes even scores mattered obviously judges weren't there to do tp
Wen it comes to popularity past 3 seasons only d popular contestants won which was unfair n yeah its about dancing with stars some people have entirely changed the tagline of the show
N for gods sake even if he's dancer he has worked very hard like others n he truly deserved to win Faisal
1, Don't take Sanaya fans seriously..they are just jealous and frustrated because she didn't win.
2, Faisal is a very deserving contestant and the people who say he is not popular: HE IS THE FIRST KID ON WHOM A BOOK GOT WRITTEN! YES, HE IS POPULAR! Most people who I meet in real don't know Sanaya, does that mean she is not popular? No it does not mean that. Just because SI has overactive fans online does not mean Faisal does not have many fans in real. He got too many votes in DID.

If a dancer cannot win, they won't take them in the show only. They did, Faisal came and conquered and WON! β­οΈ

Great post.
Edited by -flower- - 8 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
gr8 post ...
faisal broken all myths by winning Jhalak this season

but do you think this logic will be understood  πŸ˜†
logical posts are hard to understand πŸ˜‰
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
U nailed it TM..

These myths need to b busted n Faisal win has already done half of the work.

How can some fans of an avg dancer can abuse a 16yr boy on twitter only because he won hearts n votes of fans & marks of judges.
Faisal deserved to win..He worked hard as much as other contestants did.So saying our doll worked hard n still cudnt win is absurd.
N that 1 cr votes saga..🀣 thts really weird 🀣 as if only she can pull out such huge no.of votes n others fans cant.vote 🀣
.LoveLife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Bang on TM, I wanted to make a post on similar lines too but you already did it and better than I ever could. 

First of all my question to those whining Jhalak is about the transformation of a non dancer to dancer and then winning the trophy is, where is this mentioned? Where is this written? Is it Jhalak's tagline? Or is it something that was said repeatedly on Jhalak? Surprisingly apart from Sanaya' s fans I haven't heard anyone say this let alone the show makers and the channel. 

Where did this even come from? I hear a previous contestant had expressed such an opinion. Opinion. That's the word. It was some random person's "opinion". Not some gospel truth. But all through Jhalak, SI fans kept on harping on it. It's non-dancer, non-dancer, nanananan blah blah, gimme a break! πŸ₯± Your gang leaders made those uninitiated to believe that this was a written rule. Talk of manipulating people. 

Now to Faizal being a nobody. I guess I have already said this, come out of your closed box, look around. Faizal is a child celebrity. He is a CELEBRITY. And he has fans. A lot of fans. Dedicated fans. But his fans have a life beyond him as well. Not all fans live, breath their idol. Many of them such as myself didn't even vote for him initially. I voted only for Jhalak in motion round where he had less marks and after the semifinal. 

So please kindly get this thing out of your mind that Sanaya was the only celeb on Jhalak with votes. And stop abusing that kid for godsake. 

Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Faisal the great put an end to the mantra some people just love saying 'only non dancers can win the show'. From next season this cant be ever said. I was getting tired of people repeating this thing all the time. 
If he can enter he can win too. how is that fair? Would u enter something if u know u dont have a chance of winning it? ofcourse not

if people thought logically why would colors want to play around with sanaya fans when they know how they will react and faisal is not a person of their own. never did a show for them why would they make him of all people win the show. If ur fav wins the show is 100% true once ur fav doesnt win the show is rigged. 
Edited by Paytonlee - 8 years ago
Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .LoveLife.

πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Bang on TM, I wanted to make a post on similar lines too but you already did it and better than I ever could. 

First of all my question to those whining Jhalak is about the transformation of a non dancer to dancer and then winning the trophy is, where is this mentioned? Where is this written? Is it Jhalak's tagline? Or is it something that was said repeatedly on Jhalak? Surprisingly apart from Sanaya' s fans I haven't heard anyone say this let alone the show makers and the channel. 

Where did this even come from? I hear a previous contestant had expressed such an opinion. Opinion. That's the word. It was some random person's "opinion". Not some gospel truth. But all through Jhalak, SI fans kept on harping on it. It's non-dancer, non-dancer, nanananan blah blah, gimme a break! πŸ₯± Your gang leaders made those uninitiated to believe that this was a written rule. Talk of manipulating people. 

Now to Faizal being a nobody. I guess I have already said this, come out of your closed box, look around. Faizal is a child celebrity. He is a CELEBRITY. And he has fans. A lot of fans. Dedicated fans. But his fans have a life beyond him as well. Not all fans live, breath their idol. Many of them such as myself didn't even vote for him initially. I voted only for Jhalak in motion round where he had less marks and after the semifinal. 

So please kindly get this thing out of your mind that Sanaya was the only celeb on Jhalak with votes. And stop abusing that kid for godsake. 

Faisal has many male fans too especially the ones who aspire to become a dancer or are from a humble background. they see faisal as their hope that they can also become like him. he is a role model to many kids. they wont waste their time on forums like this arguing but they will vote for him with their phones or their parents
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: KABHIrabab786

U have explained it very well πŸ‘ πŸ˜†
U made me laugh in maths wala thing lol but true people r crying so much that they voted n all but they aren't understanding that along with votes even scores mattered obviously judges weren't there to do tp
Wen it comes to popularity past 3 seasons only d popular contestants won which was unfair n yeah its about dancing with stars some people have entirely changed the tagline of the show
N for gods sake even if he's dancer he has worked very hard like others n he truly deserved to win Faisal

thanksπŸ˜› πŸ˜†
life mai fun na ho toh it become boring, we should always think of solutions in humorous way πŸ˜†

that is the point NOT UNDERSTANDING 
actually their myth was proved wrong that Sanaya is the only star who has huge fan base...aksar jab brahm tut jaate hai aisa hi hota, they cannot believe it...i understand that πŸ˜†

yup last 3 seasons unfair, Lauren was deserving but i was still happy kyunki Salman finally won πŸ˜†
rithvik deserved to win but gurmeet won, who was runner up during ashish's season? πŸ˜†

he worked hard and i felt he was judged strictly compared to other contestants, once the step went wrong but faisu n vaishu covered it up(knee wala) it went unnoticed but shahid pointed it out n deducted his marks

.LoveLife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paytonlee

Faisal has many male fans too especially the ones who aspire to become a dancer or are from a humble background. they see faisal as their hope that they can also become like him. he is a role model to many kids. they wont waste their time on forums like this arguing but they will vote for him with their phones or their parents

Exactly. See nothing against Irani, she has earned her place as well but that doesn't mean people can demean Faizal's efforts just because he doesn't have a loud online fandom. And people voted in huge numbers for Faizal even when he participated in DID. He made fans even then. In this case toh he had both DID and Maharan Pratap to his credit. Denying his celebrity status is ignorant.