Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Abhinaya08

Your post actually makes sense. I have been rooting for Sanaya all along and yes she did come a long way which I'm really proud of <3 

Faisal is someone who is a deserving winner and I have loved his spirit and his passion for dance. I'm a huge Sanaya fan but I know that Faisal is a talented dancer so if I would have wanted anyone else to win this show, it would be him. Kudos to him and his fansπŸ‘ 
P.S. Can I just clarify this once again ? Jhalak's tagline is dancing with the stars is it ? Not being an avid watcher, I did not know this. Also, I apologize on some fans' behalf for targetting Faisal. It was completely unwarranted for and I wish that the kid has a long and successful future ahead😊 

gosh as much as sanaya fans are blessed with her, m sure she is much lucky too having fans like u πŸ‘
crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Roopal..

gosh as much as sanaya fans are blessed with her, m sure she is much lucky too having fans like u πŸ‘

what a reply ! πŸ˜Š roopal u r doing a fab job for our baccha ! πŸ‘ love u ! β­οΈπŸ˜³
..Roopal.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazygul

what a reply ! πŸ˜Š roopal u r doing a fab job for our baccha ! πŸ‘ love u ! β­οΈπŸ˜³

πŸ€—

ur bachcha my hero β˜ΊοΈ lolz m just 19 πŸ˜†
not.here thumbnail

Originally posted by: peeyara

Amir sanjeda are just perfect together 😳
My fav real couple πŸ˜ƒ

One of mine too.
I agree, they just fit so well together and look great
shakethebiscuit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great post..n a lot of thought!

i had really thought at the begining that sanaya would win...but it turned out to be different and i am happy.

as a dancer myself...i am happy !
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post TM πŸ‘ you explained everything so well πŸ‘πŸΌ 
I was tired of hearing this lines " its non dancer show ,its non dancer show " 🀒
crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@ roopal we all  MP  fans are habitual of saying my bachas from MP forum ! he is my bacha i am 23 ! iam his self declared elder sister ! πŸ€ͺ
..Roopal.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazygul

@ roopal we all  MP  fans are habitual of saying my bachas from MP forum ! he is my bacha i am 23 ! iam his self declared elder sister ! πŸ€ͺ

oh aisa πŸ˜†

aha good to see a elder sis for him πŸ˜›