Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Geeka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Good post.. applaud your reasoning. 
What is needed is for sanaya fans to behave like human beings... after yew years of behaving like vultures who value nothing, who consider every moral is beneath their fanatism, every rule is unfair if it doesn't favour their fanatism, they have forgotten to behave with dignity... sigh.. I have seen and been a part of IPK closure and the whole emotional mess it was... and learnt a good lesson, that nothing, absolutely nothing is more important that my mental health and happiness. I still enjoy being a fan, I still enjoy having online friends, but never to that extent that i would sacrifice my life for that. I hope SI fandom learns this sooner or they will be in a big trouble... 
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazygul

mention of votes again and again is super  ajeebo πŸ˜†
kitne bhi valid n sensible examples de do they are still stuck at "Votes" and "popularity" πŸ˜† 
jab samne wala samjhna aur accept karna nahi chahta hoon we can't help πŸ˜†

ek crores votes have became laugh on the IF πŸ€£ jaise sirf poori duniya mai ek crore log hi hai πŸ˜†

peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Amri-

Just don't bother with the logic, TM!

It's going to be like water off a duck's back. Disgruntled fans are bashing Faisal left, right and center. Fandom heads are telling them not to do anything "drastic"πŸ₯± They are tweeting Modi, and I think Obama and Ban Ki Moon aren't far behindπŸ˜†

I will say this though,I have always liked/loved Sanaya as Khushi and Gunjan- but her fans' behaviour is making me dislike her purely by way of association. Except for some whom I know personally and are genial, a lot of them seem to be incredibly childish and inane- and that is saying it mildly. I was rooting for either Faisu/Sanaya to win- but their attitude made me so πŸ˜‘

Lovely posts BTW- You said everything that needed to be said.

I waited for one whole day to make this post
i was of view k abhi abhi result aaya hao toh hurt honge isiliye bol rahe hai they will calm down but unhone toh had kardi 
bacche ko nahi baksha πŸ˜’ how can they be so insensitive???
it was their bashing towards Faisal that made me post else i wouldn't have cared πŸ˜†
btw, thanks πŸ˜›
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Veritaserum

Preach Sistaah!! (I hope I could call you thatπŸ˜†) 

I think it's indigestible for the screaming, virulent, caustic fanatics that anyone could be better than their DOLL. I like Sanaya, she's a gem of a person, was absolutely a darling as Khushi, but most of her fanbots are downright repulsive to the point that you get embarrassed second hand just by observing their behavior. I thought nothing could ever beat Parth Vader fanbots tweeting to NaMo about his return to KY2 but this is a different kind of mental retardation I am witnessing for the past 2 days. Honestly, bashing a kid who's half of SI's age for winning a show FAIR and SQUARE is just pits🀒 
It all stems from the misconception that Faisal is a NOBODY by these zealots right from the beginning of the competition. The kid lived and breathed as Maharana Pratap and won so many prestigious accolades for portraying the same. It's not his problem if he can be a versatile actor cum quick learning dancer now, is it?

Great post BTW!

yep you call me that πŸ˜† u can call me anything as far as it is in lighter way πŸ˜†
unka brahm tuta hai k sanaya is bigggest ever telly celeb, she is most popular etc etc πŸ˜†
parth fans too tweeted to NaMo😲😲😲
i thought yeh first tym hua hai πŸ˜†
they never went out of their well and saying we don't know himπŸ˜† that is not our problem if they hv not ventured outside
RainbowPearls thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
1 crore votes πŸ˜† Itna bhi mat pheko πŸ˜†
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Geeka

Good post.. applaud your reasoning. 

What is needed is for sanaya fans to behave like human beings... after yew years of behaving like vultures who value nothing, who consider every moral is beneath their fanatism, every rule is unfair if it doesn't favour their fanatism, they have forgotten to behave with dignity... sigh.. I have seen and been a part of IPK closure and the whole emotional mess it was... and learnt a good lesson, that nothing, absolutely nothing is more important that my mental health and happiness. I still enjoy being a fan, I still enjoy having online friends, but never to that extent that i would sacrifice my life for that. I hope SI fandom learns this sooner or they will be in a big trouble... 

being crazy is ok but to some extent
will their star be happy if she comes to know about their psycho behaviour???
how embarass she'll feel if she have to meet shahid n jhalak team once again??? won't she feel ashsmed that some morons have bashed n abused them in her name?
its so pathetic...itni bhi craziness kya hai?
there should be fine line between reel n real world πŸ˜›
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainbowPearls

1 crore votes πŸ˜† Itna bhi mat pheko πŸ˜†

🀣🀣
phek toh diya hai...ek bar nhi kayi bar πŸ˜†
dongji thumbnail
On dancing with the stars  in the US they will never have someone who won "so you think you can dance " as a contestant. They usually are the choreographers. so having someone whose celebrity status is from winning a dance show as a contestant is quite ridiculous. I felt that even when shakti was on the show. 
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I have till date never understood what pleasure anybody gets by bashing and bullying on the internet..rest all is a moot point for me..as far as the popularity quotient goes, my parents had never even heard of sanaya..for a change, the best dancer won JDJ..and i personally feel vindicated after watching so many seasons with shvetas/sandhyas/sushants/gauhars/laurens lose to vote banks..
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: dongji

On dancing with the stars in the US they will never have someone who won "so you think you can dance " as a contestant. They usually are the choreographers. so having someone whose celebrity status is from winning a dance show as a contestant is quite ridiculous. I felt that even when shakti was on the show.

India mai koi bhi show as ut is copy nahi hua aaj tak
They always make changes to suit indian audiences
Its because of DID we got to know about choreos agar jhalak mai choreos part lete toh no one would hv watched isiliye stars ko liya :)