Pakistani serials suggestions

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hii can some one give me a list of serials in which the leads get married n then love blossoms like humsafar mere humrahi tanhai...can anyone suggest some serials like these
Thank u

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
So you don't want to be surprised , you want happy endings,
Mera naam yousaf hai
Alvida
Mere humdum mere dost

There are some really good dramas with good endings but not necessarily girl gets guy kinda end.
If interested watch daam, kankar, maat, Meri zaat zara e be nishan, u will not be disappointed.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Oh wait, if you meant they get married and then love happens in that case forget everything I mentioned. The only one that comes to mind is Aunn Zara.
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Zindegi gulzer hai.bashar momin,aunn Zara falls in to this category... But also try the ones shabz mentioned.. Though they don't fall into the category u r seeking but these r really good
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Any serials similar to tanhai??
Where love happens over time...I want to see how they showcase relationship evolving... Like faiz n jiah's relationship in tanhai
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

Any serials similar to tanhai??

Where love happens over time...I want to see how they showcase relationship evolving... Like faiz n jiah's relationship in tanhai

I have not seen tanhai so can't say..but if u want to see relationship evolving gradually and so beautifully watch mere humdum mere dost...it was so beautiful.. Also watch zindegi gulzer hai 😊
amrapali_dubey thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

I have not seen tanhai so can't say..but if u want to see relationship evolving gradually and so beautifully watch mere humdum mere dost...it was so beautiful.. Also watch zindegi gulzer hai 😊

Tanhai is the story of faiz jiah n arzoo... Faiz(goher mumtaz) is a father of two children...His wife arzoo left him for mohsin...Faiz gets married to jiah...jiah is unaware of the fact that faiz has two children... She slowly wins children's n faiz's heart n then arzoo tries coming back in faiz's life...

I liked how they showed faiz n jiah relationship evolved... I want to see more serials like this where the leads get married reluctantly n slowly develop feelings for each other
grey23 thumbnail
Oh ok then aunn Zara and bashar momin 😊
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
I have seen both... Thnx
Any more such dramas?
grey23 thumbnail
I have not watched mohabbat subh ka sitara but I know the story so it might be like that... But in most of the dramas marriage happens at the end after falling in love 😊