Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Tell us now otherwise I will start typing like abby

DHAMKIII!
If I'm not wrong you have read the summary somewhere na? :s

And yep, add Sanam Jung and Fahad Mustafa to the list as well. Fahad and Mikaal are such amazing actors.. And ofc good to look at :P Mikaal is instantly becoming my favourite! Fahad is not my favourite because the dramas he produced last year were pathetic :/

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

oh yes, how can I forget! Gohaaarr! Just you wait and see how Abby will promote Gham Ka Saathi Rum show...kisi bollywood movie ki promotions se kam nahin hoga 😆

🤣🤣🤣 we will be seeing 10 threads by her solely on that one show

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

DHAMKIII!
If I'm not wrong you have read the summary somewhere na? :s

And yep, add Sanam Jung and Fahad Mustafa to the list as well. Fahad and Mikaal are such amazing actors.. And ofc good to look at :P Mikaal is instantly becoming my favourite! Fahad is not my favourite because the dramas he produced last year were pathetic :/

I have read the summary! But I still dont know which scene you are talking about😛

Blame Fahads wife for those pathetic shows 🤣
clockworknerd thumbnail
Why do you guys dislike Junaid and Gohar so much? Kya bigada hai bicharon ne tum logon ka. Junaid is actually good in that deewanapan show on Aplus and Gohar is a good actor.. i liked his role of a drug addict individual belonging from a broken family in Goya. Burayi karni hai tou the guys in Saba's show called Kaise Tum Se Kahoon deserve all sorts of insults and bad words 😆
P.S. Junaid aur Gohar mere kuch nahin lagte im just saying. 😆
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I have read the summary! But I still dont know which scene you are talking about😛

Blame Fahads wife for those pathetic shows 🤣

I'll pm you the part tomorrow.

Kyun? Woh khud kya bacha hai jo apni biwi ke saath milke itne ghatya dramas produce kiye :/
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Yaar, maine kab unn dono ki burai ki? 😆 I personally find Gohar as having zero charm on-screen, that's it. I never said anything about Junaid. Me and Hinna were just pulling Abby's leg. She used to be so vocal about her dislike about Junaid but now she realized that he isn't bad so she likes him no. Itni si baat hai 😆

(I realized yesterday that Zaya is not your name 🤣)
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Yaar, maine kab unn dono ki burai ki? 😆 I personally find Gohar as having zero charm on-screen, that's it. I never said anything about Junaid. Me and Hinna were just pulling Abby's leg. She used to be so vocal about her dislike about Junaid but now she realized that he isn't bad so she likes him no. Itni si baat hai 😆

(I realized yesterday that Zaya is not your name 🤣)

Of course! Zaya koi naam hota hai :P everyone here started calling me Zaya tou I didn't bother correcting. The username is inspired from Beintehaa's couple name.😆
Waittt! How did you know? Kahin twitter wagera pe dhoond liya kya? 😆
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Nah, I was going through the OsMaya thread yesterday for ainvayi's sake tou wahan Rafz had called you Hermain and I went all, "oooh! So Hermain is her name!" Zaya suits you so koi nahin 😳 (or maybe I am just too used to it)

I am embarrassed of my twitter now waise xD
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Kiya Zaya! Batati to! You have such a beautiful name Mashaallah se 😃

I will call you Hermain from now on 😊
Edited by mary78613 - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Why do you guys dislike Junaid and Gohar so much? Kya bigada hai bicharon ne tum logon ka. Junaid is actually good in that deewanapan show on Aplus and Gohar is a good actor.. i liked his role of a drug addict individual belonging from a broken family in Goya. Burayi karni hai tou the guys in Saba's show called Kaise Tum Se Kahoon deserve all sorts of insults and bad words 😆
P.S. Junaid aur Gohar mere kuch nahin lagte im just saying. 😆

I personally like Jubnaid but I dont like the way he is acting in YMDH. And Gohar just isn't appropriate for a male lead, he was okay when he started doing supporting roles but now he is EVERYWHERE and it is just annoying.

Oye kya yaad dila diya! Even Kaise Tum se Kahoon has Abby's love in it. That makes 4 guys. 😆 Am I missing anyone Abby?