Sunn Mere Dil (GEO) #3 - Wahaj Ali, Maya Ali, Hira Mani | DT.N. Pg129 - Page 132

Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

But you are missing Hiraโ€™s character Humsha in all of these. All of KRQโ€™s stories have a 2nd love interest for the hero.

For me Hira is like Swara of Ranjhana. In one sided love with Bilal and that's about it. ๐Ÿ˜‚

In Ranjhana, Swara and Dhanush were friends and Swara loved & supported him unconditionally while Dhanush loved Sonam who actually was seeking revenge from him for being somewhere responsbile for her fiance's death.

My theories are more about what I would like to see than what will happen in the drama.

I would love to see a revenge angle from Sadaf who thinks Bilal is the culprit

Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: anshvi

For me Hira is like Swara of Ranjhana. In one sided love with Bilal and that's about it. ๐Ÿ˜‚

In Ranjhana, Swara and Dhanush were friends and Swara loved & supported him unconditionally while Dhanush loved Sonam who actually was seeking revenge from him for being somewhere responsbile for her fiance's death.

My theories are more about what I would like to see than what will happen in the drama.

Looks like nobody is interested in humshasmiley36

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: anshvi

She is also related to Sadaf and Amar. We see her taking part in the wedding celebrations.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

She is also related to Sadaf and Amar. We see her taking part in the wedding celebrations.

Could be their cousin who works for Bilal and is in a one sided love with him or perhaps want to be with him coz he is rich.