Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Lol the only new actor I like is Zahid Ahmed oh and OKB.. He's new to me πŸ˜†

Obi ke liye mera pyaar Goya dekhte hue jaaga tha πŸ˜† I don't find Zahid that impressive but i know this entire forum is lattu over him πŸ˜† Esa tou kuch khaas nahin hai usme other than his acting πŸ˜†
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Im not really into movies πŸ˜† But I love Faizan Khwaja, though he is not that new anymore. But hes so underrated.

I liked him in that drama he did with Syra! Aur ab tou kam hi nazar aata hai :s
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Obi ke liye mera pyaar Goya dekhte hue jaaga thaπŸ˜†I don't find Zahid that impressive but i know this entire forum is lattu over himπŸ˜†Esa tou kuch khaas nahin hai usme other than his actingπŸ˜†

He's a fantastic actor! Such a natural
clockworknerd thumbnail

He's a fantastic actor! Such a natural

Yeah I like his acting but imma not gaga over him :P
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
^ Oh like that! In that case I don't think I really gaga over anyone except maybe Sami Khan lol! I just love a lot of actors!
clockworknerd thumbnail

^ Oh like that! In that case I don't think I really gaga over anyone except maybe Sami Khan lol! I just love a lot of actors!

I really respect everyone's choices Nisbah! Lekin tumhe sirf ek Sami Khan hi mila tha gaga honay ke liye? I dislike him from the bottom of my heart and his look in his current shows is.. Choro! I'll keep all the bad words to myself. πŸ˜†
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

I really respect everyone's choices Nisbah! Lekin tumhe sirf ek Sami Khan hi mila tha gaga honay ke liye? I dislike him from the bottom of my heart and his look in his current shows is.. Choro! I'll keep all the bad words to myself.πŸ˜†

Haha! Your not the first to say that so its okay πŸ˜† But kya karoon yaar I've loved this guy since the first time I saw him in TPM.. I guess its because it was the first time I ever liked a drama so he just means all the more to me
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh god so much going on plus urdu discussions koi mujhe bhee sikha do!!!! well If we're talking about favourites main bhee bataoon I absolutely love fk he's the reason why I got so obsessed with paki shows also Sanam Saeed shehreyar munawar adeel hussain ahsan khan mehwish and syra actually there's more but can't think of all of them abhi
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Imran abbas uff how can I forget and obviously okb and Maya though mayas speech gets Irritating sometimes I feel like she has a lisp of sorts

LOL, she won't! She says ye thread rocket speed pe jata hai xD

I DO! She's so pretty and an amazing actress! I love Mahira for her genuine answers in her IVs and the casual person she is! Adeel tou bas banda usko dekhte hi fida hojaye πŸ˜† Hamza.. well, majorly because of Pyarey Afzal. PA is like my first and last love! 😳 And his acting in MHSA, PA, and his documentary film, The mud house and the golden doll, just won me over! Though he's a bit too much of drama on his facebook page but i ignore that to keep my love constant for him :P

I love Arij since I saw her in Woh and Meri Beti! I hope she gets mroe good shows. I dont care about the other actors you mentioned. πŸ˜†