Sunn Mere Dil (GEO) #3 - Wahaj Ali, Maya Ali, Hira Mani | DT.N. Pg129 - Page 138

Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: mayu1982

Watched all three teasers - its too difficult for me to predict anything. Wahaj looks promising. Despite his problematic charactersmiley15, I enjoy the negative vibes. It's what makes it unique. Devdas hero might not be interesting for me

Maya's stone face is problematic for me, but I will still give her the benefit of doubt, considering the episodes is yet to come. To impress viewers like me, looks won't be enough. They need to act as well. I hope she won't disappoint me.. Maya char was on mute for two teaser. smiley37 Mujhe laga tha shayad she is a dumb ( a person who can't speak).

I want to know more about other chars but so far teaser is just revolving around these two smiley18

I am honest and don't watch a lot of Paki dramas. Zindagi Gulzar hai, Yakeen ka Safeer, and Suno Chanda were the last shows I watched. I loved all of them.

Hope this won't disappoint me. smiley23

P.S - If I like something I will appreciate , if not then please except some honest povs. Agree to disagree respectfully.

Honesty is the best policy. I'm also gonna give a chance to this show for Wahaj. I don't have much expectations from Maya. Usama and Hira, can't say much because they kind of sidelined them so far. It seems Wahaj is gonna carry the whole show.

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: anshvi

Have to say 7thSky & Geo are being smart with the promotions. They are cutting teasers in a way that they aren't making the story obvious and viewers are actually trying to put 2 and 2 together to figure out the story. More and more theories are coming up.

Hopefully they are not misleading us.

mayu1982 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

Honesty is the best policy. I'm also gonna give a chance to this show for Wahaj. I don't have much expectations from Maya. Usama and Hira, can't say much because they kind of sidelined them so far. It seems Wahaj is gonna carry the whole show.

Most of the time I watched the drama after it is finished, so I read reviews beforehand.

I'm having a hard time with the amount of off-screen drama, and I don't like it personally.I don't care who is who. Who needs it and who doesn't. Whether it's TV or Bollywood, off-screen drama always puts me off. I'm giving this drama a chance because I'm not very familiar with this industry. See my large heart smiley2

I enjoy love stories, which is why I'm heresmiley9. Otherwise, there is one drama that is making a lot of buzz. I don't know the name of the hero. I guess Ramsha is the FL. Their confidence and faith in their talent were apparent. Unfortunately, revenge and violence don't appeal to me much.

Hope I won't be disappoint saying this for the Nth time.

All the best to the team and me too as a viewersmiley40

Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: meandwho

I also think this is the storyline. I dont think Bilal is negative though, as KRQ hardly ever makes the guy a villain. And I do think they get married, maybe some shots are his imagination, but they do have a lot of scenes together in the teaser, so some are definitely real. I think Sadaf starts accepting him overtime, but a big twist will separate them after their union. Then he goes full on devas mode and I'm in my deleulu land, still hoping for a happy ending smiley36

You know what is my theory?

I feel usama and maya might be cousins and their marriage would be fixed. Hira is her sister and she loves her boss bilal. Maya also joins the company and gets close to bilal and loves him back.

But then hira manipulates her and she agrees to sacrifice her love and goes on to marry usama. But then usama might be having an affair with amar so she'd then finally confess her feelings to bilal and they get married.

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Late midnights wahaj is back on twitter asking is love a feeling or stupidity ? Even in Instagram story he asked same in a poll smiley36smiley27

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

Hopefully they are not misleading us.

They haven't revealed anything so far tbh so can't say they are misleading. They literally haven't revealed anything and are mainting the intrigue.

I am just hoping Wahaj will be in the spotlight in the show as well and this would be Bilal's story. I am sure other characters will get their due importance in the show

NutellaWaffle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

You know what is my theory?

I feel usama and maya might be cousins and their marriage would be fixed. Hira is her sister and she loves her boss bilal. Maya also joins the company and gets close to bilal and loves him back.

But then hira manipulates her and she agrees to sacrifice her love and goes on to marry usama. But then usama might be having an affair with amar so she'd then finally confess her feelings to bilal and they get married.

omg this theory also looks true. Some things can be confirmed by these teasers posters

Bilal is madly in love with sadaf

sadaf loves Ammar

humsha is in one sided love with bilal

Ammar daniya having affair

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

omg this theory also looks true. Some things can be confirmed by these teasers posters

Bilal is madly in love with sadaf

sadaf loves Ammar

humsha is in one sided love with bilal

Ammar daniya having affair

Yess, i hope sadaf reciprocates his feelings. Just can't wait anymore now.

Release it in Oct first week itself kaddu uncle smiley4

NutellaWaffle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Yess, i hope sadaf reciprocates his feelings. Just can't wait anymore now.

Release it in Oct first week itself kaddu uncle smiley4

sadaf’ eyes to bilal in teasers did show she has feelings for him unless these two are dream sequences of Bilal smiley36 I mean look at them do they look like they are not in love? They look like they are lost in each other smiley27IMG_5500.jpegIMG_5530.jpeg
Posted: 59 minutes ago

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

sadaf’ eyes to bilal in teasers did show she has feelings for him unless these two are dream sequences of Bilal smiley36 I mean look at them do they look like they are not in love? They look like they are lost in each other smiley27IMG_5500.jpegIMG_5530.jpeg

She definitely falls for him but might hold back her feelings for the sake of her family or sister.

Because they just can't show a man pining for a girl the whole show while she is indifferent to him and loves someone else.