Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

@red: 🀣 though i agree with Hinna. Dastaan nahin dekha matlab you know nothing about what disasters the partition brought upon the people. It has some scenes that leave you like in awe.. you will be in your place speechless for some time thinking about what you just saw. Sigh!

I know.. i watched like 1-15 episodes in one go. But from 9th to 12th it was like tragic! The fear, tears, struggle everything was just brutal. The bit where Bano's brother tells her mom to kill her was like.. aisa bhi hota tha us waqt. People had to literally kill their daughters to save them from being harassed later if they would survive.

I learnt so much from that show man about all the acrifices our ancestors had to make in order for Pakistan to be ours!

And dont worry Nisbah, there are some light scenes in between too.
Dekho aaj main kitna spam kar rahi hoon! You guys must be proud of me
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Ambarish-

OKB was in episode 2 in DeS

Ahh thanks i'll have a look
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ambarish-

OKB was in episode 2 in DeS

Nisbah and Hinna, go watch this episode and Obi ke liye episode ka chappa chappa chaan maro to prove Mais wrong πŸ˜† Imma want to use this amazing saying of Urdu which means to search every corner and every bit. But you guys probably won't get it.. meri Urdu ko kuch zyada hi advanced hai πŸ˜†
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Haan we are very proud! Now help us get to 100 🀣

Erm.. naah! I have watched DeS just once. If I would have watched it twice tou yaad rehta. :P

Lo ji isko to khud nahi pata
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Nisbah and Hinna, go watch this episode and Obi ke liye episode ka chappa chappa chaan maro to prove Mais wrongπŸ˜†Imma want to use this amazing saying of Urdu which means to search every corner and every bit. But you guys probably won't get it.. meri Urdu ko kuch zyada hi advanced haiπŸ˜†

Aree don't underestimate me! Mujhe sab samajh aata hai.. Dramas ka asar hai!
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

yeah because according to you marriage life isn't easy and you're taking out time to spam. Oh Hinna, so nice of you! πŸ˜†
Maahzabeen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Ahh thanks i'll have a look

Its like ki Shandana was looking at a couple on the bridge, came for honeymoon. And lo! He is Obi😳

Nisbah and Hinna, go watch this episode and Obi ke liye episode ka chappa chappa chaan maro to prove Mais wrong πŸ˜† Imma want to use this amazing saying of Urdu which means to search every corner and every bit. But you guys probably won't get it.. meri Urdu ko kuch zyada hi advanced hai πŸ˜†

KEH DOOO! Hum bhi thori Urdu seekh leinge aapse. πŸ˜†

No I wont look now! Baisti nahi karwaani apni 🀣🀣