Sunn Mere Dil (GEO) #3 - Wahaj Ali, Maya Ali, Hira Mani | DT.N. Pg129 - Page 140

Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

No I dont think so cos in the teaser we see them celebrating with the glasses. Also Humsha isn't Bilal's employee , she works for Sadaf's family . Whatever she has with Bilal is probably after time jump. That's why her character is so intriguing. At least with Usama, we know he is Sadaf's fiance.

She works for Sadaf’s family? I didn’t think they were wealthy. I thought she was a family member or friend. I agree that her involvement with Bilal (whatever it is) isn’t until later. She looks like his employee or something else related to the business somehow though. She may also like him though
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Just a thought crossed my mind, is it possible that Sadaf is talking to Usama’s character when she says that she no longer hates him but doesn’t love him either? Maybe I’m just being wishful that she feels something for Bilal Abdullah

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
she is at his house firecamp mahual romantic lag raha haismiley43
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: NazneenA

In this closeup photo, he is giving obsessive vibe

he does look like that. May be he is angry with her not reciprocating his love and still is behind that ammar who left her.