Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Tumhe to lame hi lagega! BR ki diehard fan!πŸ˜›

Haan woh to mein hun! πŸ˜›
Btw tumne dekhi movie?
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

I cry at everything! Songs, movies, books, dramas, CARTOONS! I will cry at anything and everything. I even get all teary eyed seeing commercials. Dastaan I never watched cuz I tend to avoid partition stories but I know so many of my cousins were a mess when they watched that show. I remember I cried like a baby when reading To Kill A Mockingbird. And The Kite Runner ka tou poocho hi mat! We were on the way to Karachi and it was raining heavily and I was reading the book in the car. Bahar baarish and andar bhi..I kept crying and crying, the tears actually made the pages wet! Daam made me cry, Mera Naam Yousuf Hai made me cry. The list of things that didn't make me cry will be shorter πŸ˜† Abhi parson caught Bajrangi Bhaijaan on TV and predictably, I was crying. It's so hard to silently cry when people are around, I end up sobbing no matter how much I try to be all silent about it..

Songs and cartoons meri list se eliminate kardo. Main itni emotional nahin ho πŸ˜› Just books and movies mostly. But books have that thing you know! I'm not even shy anymore when I cry watching something on tv. Mere Baba tou hanste hain aur phir kehte hain itna seriously nahin lete stories ko. But he doesn't get it! :( Daam too! I know! Soemtimes after Mata e Jaan's episode where Aabi dies aired, my cousin came over at my place and I just had to go to to my room and wash my face and eyes ragar ragar ke to hide any sign of a crying face. xD

Dastaan nahin dekha? :o that drama is like .. my set of tears was empty when I finished crying after watching it. I'm pretty sure I looked like Voldemort because of my deep red eyes when I finished watching it πŸ˜†

Despite all this, I actually go for books and movies that are tragic/sad in genre. πŸ˜†
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Don't tell me! You all are chalti phirti ronay ki machine.πŸ˜† I'm probably the one person on this thread who didn't shed a single tear at the scenes of Suhaib's death. *no shoes and tomatoes please* Maybe I'm too hard hearted xD But I definitely ended up teary eyed at the scenes of Behroze's death largely because of Maya and Sanam's portrayal in that episode. It's actually quite hard for me to cry while watching dramas .. The only drama where I actually cried buckets is Dastaan. i don't think I'll cry watching AJ Faraah scenes. Only books and movies leave me in tears.. Dramas don't have that effect on me. πŸ˜›

OMG I cried at Suhaibs death and cried even more at Behrozes death despite Farahs hideous crying and Ruhis screaming 🀣 I dont think this scene will make me cry though but its definitely a good one!

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Mere Baba tou expressionless hote hain while watching it with me and my sisters πŸ˜†

My mum just says ohooo and my dad just laughsπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Dramawatcher201

Does Umera still write drama's? I would love to see Osman and Maya in one of her drama's.

She is working on a new drama but this will be her last one. She may write for movies though.
clockworknerd thumbnail

OMG I cried at Suhaibs death and cried even more at Behrozes death despite Farahs hideous crying and Ruhis screaming 🀣 I dont think this scene will make me cry though but its definitely a good one!

LOL I think the way Maya cried ended me up in tears xD I cried a little.. very little at the AJ-Faraah scene when I read that part in the novel. Aur wese bhi since Mikaal was playing Behroze, I had to cry. People liked Ali Rehman more but Behroze mujhe zyada pasand tha so I was always for Mikaal πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

They were there in Durr-e-Shehwar na πŸ˜† Granted Obi had a random one scene cameo and Maya had a minor role but that was a Umera Ahmed script and they were in it so meh xD

OKB was in DeS?! Whaaat?😲 I thought his first show was ANC.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Zaya: Aaww Ik i've heard Dastaan is an emotional drama.. Issiliye toh abhi tak himmat nehi hui dekhne ki.. I love sad dramas lol I guess I love crying.. But I don't think I can watch Dastaan i'll be an emotional wreck for weeks!
clockworknerd thumbnail

My mum just says ohooo and my dad just laughsπŸ˜†

The last drama where my dad actually said something is Pyarey Afzal. He was like, 'Is banday (Hamza) ki awaaz badi achi hai' πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: mary78613

Haan woh to mein hun! πŸ˜›
Btw tumne dekhi movie?

I wanted to, time hi nahi mila tha and now when I have time, its not in cinemas anymore.